04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2120 - 03/18/17 10:57 PM Consensual Non Consent. Is it real?
Dannysub Offline

The longest debate, is true force possible?

So many different opinions. So many people have spoken up over the years and said it can't be done. That if the sub really wants the scene to stop, he can stop it.

But why? Why can't a mistress tie the slave up really well that he can't get out no matter how much he tries. Then literally force him to follow through. No option out. No safe word. No mercy.

Obviously pre-decided limits such as marks etc will be respected. But forced consumption, forced humiliation, and with creativity so much more.

I think it can be done, and this is my biggest fantasy.

Who thinks this isn't possible? Who thinks it is possible?

Mistresses, have you ever truly forced a sub to follow through with something they walked to back out of?

Subs, have you ever been truly forced to follow through with something you wanted and tried to back out of?

Please share.

#2121 - 03/18/17 10:58 PM Re: Consensual Non Consent. Is it real? My story [Re: Dannysub]
Dannysub Offline

I did have it (certainly pretty close to it) once with Goddess Gia Peccato.

I want to hear your story or opinion!

Edited by Dannysub (03/19/17 08:16 AM)

#2123 - 03/19/17 07:44 AM Re: Consensual Non Consent. Is it real? My story [Re: Dannysub]
wolf Offline
Artisan

I suggest that session details should be more discreet.

#2124 - 03/19/17 08:44 AM Re: Consensual Non Consent. Is it real? My story [Re: wolf]
Dannysub Offline

Hi wolf,

I took out the session details from mine. But honestly, most dommes don't mind sharing a session review. And if one feels that way then either leave out specifics or leave out the dommes name.

This is a great topic that many are interested in, and it would be a shame to lose out here because of a fear of sharing.

#2130 - 03/19/17 12:07 PM Re: Consensual Non Consent. Is it real? My story [Re: Dannysub]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Oh My. Now you are making Me wonder what the session details were . . .

I do think that scenes with consensual non-consent are possible. I have done them, but usually with subs I knew very well. For Me CNC is about the mindfuck. You don't actually have to go through with the act to get the desired result. In a recent session I abruptly changed My demeanor and wordlessly tied the sub in a position on his knees. I could see is mind working and the worry on his face. As I slipped the blindfold over his eyes he said, "I think I know what you are going to do, and I don't think I'm ready for that." I reminded him that we had negotiated this long ago and how he had no choice, that it was My decision, etc. I saw his body slump and knew he had accepted his fate. That was all that was needed. I didn't need to actually follow through. I left him there to stew in it a bit and then removed the blindfold and laughed at him for being so easily mindfucked. That's the moment the session went from being a good session to a great session.

Regarding true force, panic attacks, etc. I think common sense needs to come into play here. If a sub truly experiences a fight or flight response, the scene should stop. I was in the middle of a caning and the sub (an ex-marine) had a PTSD episode. I am only glad that he was thoroughly secured to the bench and that his wife was there. I am not sure what he would have done if he had gotten loose. (I am still impressed that the bench didn't break). He was incapable of using a safe word. I stopped the scene, broke character, and his wife and I dealt with it. It ended up being one of the most amazing sessions I've ever had and we all still feel a closeness that hard to describe. However, had this happened in a CNC and the Domme didn't stop the scene, it could have done severe psychological damage.

Moderation and common sense in all things, including CNC. It is a huge responsibility.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2150 - 03/30/17 01:58 AM Y without X [Re: Dannysub]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

When you originally posted that here I gave serious consideration to replying but couldn't come up with any worthwhile remarks. Since then the conversation has moved to MF and I've followed it there (one of the few recent threads there I find interesting) I now have a clearer understanding.

There is a somewhat common version of CNC where the client wishes to experience in its fullness X which is something very painful. Judicial canings are a good example. However you have made it clear that is not what you are seeking.

There is also a version of CNC where one is subjected to torment X which will only stop if and when you do Y which is something you are reluctant to do (though the reluctance can be mere role play as in interrogation scenes) So the mechanism is that the Domme is using X to force you to do Y. I understand this vibe even though humiliation doesn't resonate as strongly with me as it does with others (and apparently it is extra strong with you)

I will give an example. Golden has some revulsion for me. It is never going to be nectar for me. About a year ago I did a session where the Domme thoroughly restrained me then inserted a double bardex nozzle. She inflated it and hung a very large bag with a soapy solution high. She told me she would only stop the flow when I agreed to consume her golden. Eventually the pain of the enema in my bowels was too much and I capitulated. However that only stopped the flow. She kept the nozzle inflated while I was consuming and only released me to go to the toilet when I had finished. Under those conditions your aversion is overpowered by your agony.

My "Good Mistress/Bad Mistress" post has some being forced by X to do Y elements.

Also behavior modification is to some degree a variation of being forced by X to do Y (e.g. lose weight) Anyone sincere about behavior mod should pass on having safewords

However in your case there is something of a conundrum in that there is no X involved to make you do Y. Now if Y is something purely passive you could be restrained and subjected to it. However Y in your case is something active. So how exactly is it "forced"? If it is a matter of you not being allowed to leave until you do Y that still leaves you the option of running out the clock if you refuse. Sessions end when their allotted time expires.

Shout Box

Who's Online
326 registered (Moth to a Flame, tosser, Cheyenne, Mistress UV, Chi61, Soapy, furfan, Domina M, HellionCobRoller, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, DominaAdmin, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Michelle Lacy, langerr, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33886 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon