by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2064 - 03/01/17 04:27 PM FemDom Mansion
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Actually came on here to congratulate Mistress Ayn on her new endeavor, FemDom Mansion (http://femdommansion.com/home), but since she hasn't posted about it here yet, I get the opportunity to kiss up to her... er, I mean... help out by posting about it even before she does.

It looks like an amazing space and provides a unique opportunity to experience what it is like to truly serve an amazing Domme (or several) for days rather than just an hour or two. I love the concept and the possibilities, especially the way she describes it on the site:

"Whether you are looking to serve one Mistress or a multitude, it’s possible at FemDom Mansion. Maybe you wish to be aggressively trained during your stay with little “down time”. During every waking moment you want to serve at least two (possibly more) Mistresses and have them train you and push your limits. Or perhaps your idea of perfect servitude is more intimate with a great deal of time spent with one Mistress. It’s your decision and this can be varied with busy days and quiet nights or vice versa."

I truly wish Mistress Ayn, Mistress Ultra Violet and all of their collaborators the greatest of success.

Asp

#2066 - 03/04/17 04:45 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: AspX]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I give them credit for putting a great deal of effort into this ambitious project. I am sure there are a considerable number of subs that will get a lot out of this experience.

BUT

I am not one of them. For me two hours is a long (enough) session

#2069 - 03/05/17 07:13 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thank you AspX, for posting this and for the well wishes. Now that this opus is complete I should have some time to devote to this forum again. I posted it on Max Fisch, so go over there and give the post some love. It took Me about 30 minutes to get it up there and the spacing still isn't right - but hopefully folks will see the big picture.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2072 - 03/05/17 11:26 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: AspX]
subfroggie Offline

Congradulations Mistress Ayn on opening the FEMDOM Manison. I am sure it will be an amazing success!

#2073 - 03/05/17 11:27 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I posted it on Max Fisch, so go over there and give the post some love.

Mistress Ayn,

Not to distract from the point of the thread, which is the great new opportunity you are providing to the client community, but is it wrong that I get a total thrill out of you telling me to do something and then going and doing it for you even though 1) I probably would have given it love as soon as I saw it without you telling me to and 2) All of our interaction has basically been in this forum?

Just saying that sometimes it amazes me about how little it actually takes to give me a submissive thrill.

Asp

#2076 - 03/06/17 11:18 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: AspX]

Veteran

It's not wrong. It just makes you My kind of boy.

#2077 - 03/06/17 11:19 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: AspX]

Veteran

Thank you, pet. Of course I do believe you were taken down a dark path there one time . . .

#2098 - 03/15/17 02:35 PM Re: FemDom Mansion [Re: AspX]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I am most definitely looking forward to this exquisite experience. The hard work that has gone into making this happen will well be worth it! I wonder who will be the first to have this FemDom Mansion experience? It will be the most unique submissive experience you have ever experienced.
follow my blog Goddess Samantha
www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (buffalo, langerr, broom, cbtlover, Poester, DominaAdmin, CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, nysubjack, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, TheDriver, Chi61, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33498 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora