Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1864 - 09/08/16 09:46 PM upcoming session
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Hi everyone. i am getting excited about an upcoming 4 hour session. we will begin with some public humiliation, not sure where - a gloryhole, gay bar, a Transgender Bar, lingerie store or adult bookstore. i am at the mercy of the domme as to which choice it will be. We will then visit the hotel for a cuck session where we will be joined by her bull. i am excited and think it enhances the experience and the anticipation with the messages that she sends on twitter. have any of you had a session like this? care to share? Do you all interact with Dommes over twitter or other social media before a session? (not wasting time or looking for unfair attention, but acceptable buildup of anticipation before a session) the Domme usually leads any twitter interaction that I have, I dont want to be too intrusive into her other time. Thank you all for listening.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#1866 - 09/09/16 08:59 AM Re: upcoming session [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Your session is pretty far out of the universe of things that interest me, but we are certainly in agreement about enjoying the pre-session buildup and interactions ... in fact, I just recently made a thread about it here http://coot.arvixe.com/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1819#Post1819 I personally don't have interest in twitter or other social media, but my domme and I make heavy use of texting, snapchat, Facetime (and snapchat's version of facetime), etc.

Maybe the one piece of advice I have for you is, you seem to really enjoy the pre-session interaction, but are bending over backwards to almost apologize for it ("not wasting time or looking for unfair attention", "II don't want to be too intrusive into her other time"). I think it's great that you're respectful of her time. But, I also think you should leave it up to her as to what's respectful and what's not. If you really love this pre-session interaction, I suggest talking with her about it, she might just decide you're a good enough customer that she's happy to do more of it for free, or maybe you can come to an arrangement to pay her for a killer-exciting 3-day buildup to your session. You might be shocked what kind of amazing fun time she can construct for those 3 days, if she knows you really enjoy it, and thinks she's being fairly compensated for her time.

#1952 - 10/27/16 12:08 AM Re: upcoming session [Re: Sissybuttslave]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Yes, I do interact on Twitter sometimes before a session, if she uses Twitter. And your public humiliation and cuckold interests sound extremely hot to me!

Shout Box

Who's Online
335 registered (Lady Bellatrix, Soapy, DominaAdmin, broom, Mistress Tissa, Old_Timer_FL, Bentographer, Cheyenne, Chamberpot, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, HellionCobRoller, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Domina M, Bruce88, Chuck123, isuffr4her, Poester, WestAugust, Queen Naomi, international, langerr, cbtlover, Scs202323, denali, The Thomas, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, nysubjack, Boucheron, furfan, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, tosser, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34430 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova