04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1874 - 09/10/16 06:33 PM Age, Intellect and Experience - do they matter
gls Offline
Occasional

i am not much of a player but i have over the years developed my criteria for a Domme/Mistress

i am over 50 so i want someone within 20 years of my age. Otherwise i feel too creepy to enjiy the session and have nothing in common with the Mistress.

Intellect - i can't imagine being with a Domme that was not able to carry on a conversation with me and have had some of the same world experiences and in real life to be one of my friends if things had been different regarding how we met and interact

Experience - This goes without saying. Knowledge is Power and a Mistress without knowledge is not only powerless, She may end up hurting/injuring you quite badly .

Comments/Thoughts?

#1875 - 09/10/16 11:20 PM Re: Age, Intellect and Experience - do they matter [Re: gls]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
I don't think there's any right or wrong, just right or wrong for you. All of what you said makes sense.

For me, I tend to be an equal opportunity submissive. I absolutely love a smart, experienced domme close to my age, for all the reasons you said.

I also LOVE -- to the point it's almost a fetish in itself -- working with young, inexperienced dommes. It's a turn-on to me that if they were working at my company, their boss's boss's boss would be taking their orders from me, they'd be grateful if I even acknowledged them ... but as it is, they've used their sexual power to completely turn the tables, I'm naked and getting my genitals tortured and begging for mercy. What a turn-on! I also love working with beginner dommes, mentoring them along, watching them blossom into powerful dominant females.

And, I love everything in between. Older women without experience; younger women with experience. Women who are book smart or not. I can find a turn-on in almost everyone, as long as they figure out how to push my buttons... and as long as I'm sexually attracted to them

Edited by Swordfish (09/10/16 11:21 PM)

#1876 - 09/11/16 04:26 PM Re: Age, Intellect and Experience - do they matter [Re: gls]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

In my last 20 sessions the youngest Domme was 40 at the time. Even when I was considerably younger I had some problems with Dommes under 30. Unlike Swordfish I have no desire to train novice Dommes. Teaching an experienced Domina one or two unusual tricks I have picked up can be fun though.

As for intelligence I think there is a certain amount that is needed to carry out a satisfying conservation but I would not categorize myself as sapiosexual.

#1878 - 09/15/16 07:18 AM Re: Age, Intellect and Experience - do they matter [Re: gls]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

I'm older than anyone on this site I think having started out in the '70s as a college kid with Belle de Jour in NYC. She was late 40s or 50 then & loved every minute of it. To each his or Her own but I always have been turned on by experienced dominant women, no younger than say... early 30s. Over the years I have had two or three sessions with ladies I saw regularly who surprised me and said something like, "Do you mind if a 'mistress-in-training' watches part of our session?" Those ladies were probably no more than 30 but since they only stayed part of the session and didn't physically participate I didn't mind. (I guess it is a compliment that they picked me for these 'training' sessions, right?)

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Mistress Troy, Queen Naomi, langerr, The Thomas, international, Soapy, ztrade, Stephen M, HouseofServitude, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, palmer, Chi61, cbtlover, WestAugust, need to serve, Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Slv4u, ChicagoSlicker, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, tosser, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, denali, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34164 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Lady Bellatrix