05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#1802 - 08/12/16 08:06 AM How mistress feel about female at session to watch
Spanked Hard Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
I plan on doing a heavy corporal punishment session and I have a female friend who would like to watch. We have a small business relation together and she has curiosity about serious CP sessions. I also think she has some inner anger towards our disagreements and would like to see me punished for the difficulties between us.
She would incorporate it into a sort of role play at the session
by explaining the problem and why she has brought me to the session.
How do mistresses feel about this? Would they charge her for being there, too?
Mind you, she wants me to be given very heavy punishment so I know clearly to obey her from now on and for penance because she feels I deserve it. Should we tell you (the mistress) that?

Edited by Spanked Hard (08/12/16 08:08 AM)
Edit Reason: Grammer

#1803 - 08/12/16 09:21 AM Re: How mistress feel about female at session to watch [Re: Spanked Hard]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Mistresses have different policies regarding voyeurs, couples, etc. Some don't see couples at all and this might qualify as a couple. Some don't allow extras that only watch (voyeurs). I personally don't have a problem with either, but I probably would not allow a voyeur into a first time session with a sub.

I don't require extra tribute for couples or a voyeur. The idea of introducing a voyeur can be a bit creepy, so be sure to explain this thoroughly to the Mistress and the motivation behind it. Is it for your humiliation? Is the voyeur turned on by it? Would the voyeur like to participate, but is just too shy?

Originally Posted By Spanked Hard
Mind you, she wants me to be given very heavy punishment so I know clearly to obey her from now on and for penance because she feels I deserve it. Should we tell you (the mistress) that?

Absolutely, tell the Mistress before hand. I always require a phone interview with any female added to a scene. This helps Me establish a rapport with her and helps prevent any drama. I remember during one such interview a wife told Me she was very jealous and didn't want me to do X, Y or Z because she didn't know how she would react. He husband, who set up the session, had not told Me any of this. I appreciated her honesty and self awareness. I still see that couple on a semi-regular basis and she has worked through many of these issues.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1806 - 08/12/16 01:55 PM Re: How mistress feel about female at session to watch [Re: Spanked Hard]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

If NYC is within your range my recommendation would be Ms. Marwood http://www.msmarwood.com/overview. About 7 years ago I went into a phase where most of my sessions were "pure spanking" (OK some of those had a bondage element) I was fortunate to discover Ms. Marwood. We did many sessions that were "pretend" discipline at a pretty high intensity but there were a few where I felt I had genuinely done something that warranted serious punishment and she would do what was necessary.

I am sure she would be very happy to conduct your session. I know she does spanking tutorials with couples. She also had a woman who would serve as a witness which is in the same ballpark as the dynamic you describe. I do not think she charges couples extra but am not 100% sure. I do believe that she has gone to requiring a deposit on all first time sessions.

Drawing blood is something of a soft limit with her. She would prefer no bleeding but it is not a hard limit. If your friend thinks she might want to see you bleed a little she should spell that out to Ms. Marwood.

The last few years my interest in "pure spanking" sessions has waned and they are now the exception not the rule. Though I did have one of the "for cause" sessions with her back in May and she was as sharp as ever.

#1809 - 08/13/16 06:06 AM Re: How mistress feel about female at session to watch [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spanked Hard Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
I've already told her, that she can not just be a fly on the wall. She must be part of the role (we actually do argue about
business issues) play or she would make the mistress feel awkward. And, I would ask the mistress for permission before I brought her.

Shout Box

Who's Online
352 registered (CelesteTaylor, buffalo, Chi61, Domina M, Chuck123, Violetwand, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, llf, langerr, Queen Naomi, Moth to a Flame, DommeLynx, ztrade, Boucheron, So long, Mistress Kiva Krimson, broom, marstoy, nysubjack, The Thomas, GoddessCapri, WestAugust, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, denali, billw, Domina Perpetua, Chamberpot, Bruce88, palmer, TroyOrleans, T-bone, furfan, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, Lady Velvet Steel, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, Harish Kumar 12, frank, ollikeem, Curiouser, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37407 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova