by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1421 - 05/10/16 07:29 AM gagging, feedback, safewording and stopping early
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I was reading the blog posts of a domme and I read reviews here and elsewhere. Some dommes like to have the sub not give much feedback during the session--other than yelling or screaming at times and they like the sub to either have instructions or be gagged. Others are on the opposite side and prefer that the sub give them feedback or stop them or safeword out or redirect things when there are problems.

As a domme, which do you tend to do or to prefer? If a guy is gagged is that good for the session because he won't be safewording out or trying? Or, with new clients do you wish to help guarantee that he can stop you?

As a sub, which dommes have tended to gag you and which have not and how has it affected the sessions, if at all?

Of the severe and tough dommes and mistresses, do they tend to prefer to gag you or enjoy letting you scream and try to stop them, unsuccessfully?

#1423 - 05/10/16 09:31 AM Re: gagging, feedback, safewording and stopping early [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
First of all, I think setting up a situation where a sub is unable to use a safe word (unless that is pre-negotiated) is unprofessional. On the other hand, saying ouch or stop might not get you any relief. That is what safe words are for.

Gags have nothing to do with safe words or consent. I can still understand the word "yellow" or "red" with most gags. If I know I can't, then some other safe mechanism is used - tapping, specific grunts, etc.

I enjoy using gags when I want to make the sub feel more out of control or if I am just tired of his ceaseless comments. One of My favorites is to make a sub "self gag". He has to hold something in his mouth. If he drops it (other than to use a safe word) there are consequences.

In general, I don't use gags a lot. I like the verbal interaction with subs in session. Most of the time . . .

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1554 - 06/26/16 07:47 AM Re: gagging, feedback, safewording and stopping early [Re: ztrade]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
I have keys, rattles, etc... for ADB sessions that I also use when I have a sub gagged, and need to give them a way to signal. I use those more with personal subs, because I'm more likely to do heavy immobilization and sense dep with them. It is a favorite though. laugh

#1596 - 07/05/16 10:46 AM Re: gagging, feedback, safewording and stopping early [Re: Mistress Ayn]
subfroggie Offline

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

I enjoy using gags when I want to make the sub feel more out of control or if I am just tired of his ceaseless comments. One of My favorites is to make a sub "self gag". He has to hold something in his mouth. If he drops it (other than to use a safe word) there are consequences.

In general, I don't use gags a lot. I like the verbal interaction with subs in session. Most of the time . . .

"most of the time....." interesting qualification..... cool crazy wink

#1613 - 07/08/16 04:15 AM Re: gagging, feedback, safewording and stopping early [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
In my toy bag, I have a squeeky dog toy that is actually a gorilla covering his mouth (part of a set of ones that was one covering his ears and the other covering his eyes) that I have used for signaling.

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (furfan, Cheyenne, Poester, langerr, Mistress UV, Domina M, Soapy, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32506 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon