by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#926 - 01/30/16 07:55 PM approach re "male carnal behaviors . . ."
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Some of the guys make it a point or nearly routine to c*m at the end of most or all sessions. . . and some dommes would permit and some would not permit that and some have other approaches . . .

Some of the guys don't ask directly, but because the session is tease-and-denial or includes tease-and-denial, it usually happens at some point without asking . . .

If it is ok to ask, what approach have you dommes taken or what approaches there are taken by the dommes you have seen:

1) a guy who c*mes at the ending of a session will be asked to leave;
2) a guy who c*mes or asks to come at the ending of a session or before will be caned or whipped extra;
3) neutral; neither forbid nor encourage;
4) most guys who see "you," (a domme), come at some point;
5) guys who see "you" (dommes) for tease and denial usually have c*m but for most other sessions, not.
6) "you" use the possibility of the guy c*ming or your going topless as a part of seducing him into worse things . . .

Note--for a personal privacy concern, it is perfectly ok to speak of yourself or of a domme you know as "another domme in the city you know," and what some might prefer is to speak of "one domme in the city you know" and "another domme in the city you know."

If you are a guy who sees the dommes, what approaches do they normally take with you? Do you believe that the "approach" she takes is--
1) what you are permitted or encouraged to do, most guys do for or at the dommes you see or during their domme visits;
2) the domme treats you somewhat differently and better, you suspect;
3) if you have been asked to leave due to c*ming or asking to come, please state . . .
4) if you have been caned extra due to c*ming, please state . . .
5) if a domme seduced you into extra or bad or unusual things during a tease and denial session or something similar, please state, if possible . . .

Edited by ztrade (01/30/16 07:56 PM)

#929 - 01/31/16 01:34 AM Three Stories [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

An interesting topic. I will start by making the trite observation that in my experience it varies a great deal from mistress to mistress. I will now relate 3 stories:

1] In another thread I mentioned that my first mistress was named Heather (it was so long ago I do not feel guilty about using her mistress name in this thread) In several sessions Heather would order me to stroke my cock but forbade me to cum. Heather seldom said anything complimentary but she did compliment me on my control. Except one session there was an accident (real accident, it was not intentional). She was very angry and proceeded beat me a lot with a paddle and my belt (she did not have a cane) At the end of the session she said that my punishment was not over and ordered me to see her again one of the next two days she worked. I wanted to comply with those orders but my schedule would not permit it. At first I was a bit afraid but then my fear turned into anger at Heather being unfair. So I stopped seeing her. EVER

2] Later there was a domme I did several sessions with. I found her very easy to talk to. After one session I asked her if there was something she wanted to do but had never done. At first she gave me the "oh, I've done it all many many times" spiel. But I continued to press the topic so she said, "There is something but you wouldn't do it". What it was would be to order me to masturbate to orgasm, then tie me up thoroughly and administer a combination of paddle and cane without a safe word. I agreed to do it but with the small modification that the orgasm happen in the middle of the session after some warm up. I also made it a condition that at the end of the session she tell me how wet shot. I also made it clear that this would be only a one time thing.

So we did it. Afterwards she said she got very wet, thanked me and gave me a small kiss on the cheek which she had never done before.

3] There was another mistress who thought the proper way for a session to end was with the sub pleasing himself. One session I was having trouble finishing. So I politely asked her to pinch my nipples which she was all too eager to do. It had the desired effect. That became our standard procedure in future sessions. There was a delightful twinkle in her eyes as she was pinching

#932 - 01/31/16 11:00 AM Re: Three Stories [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I think most subs "expect" to climax at the end of the session. I don't like for My subs to "expect" anything and I have taught them this in many ways.

Electro and vibs (and even the Venus used correctly) can numb the area from over stimulation and prevent an O - no matter how hard you try.

My policy, if you will, is that you must have permission. If you have an accident, the best punishments I have found are post O torment or forced c.e. - whichever the sub finds most distasteful.

If someone I have never seen before asks Me directly if O is allowed, I will not commit. However, it does let Me know how important it is for him and I will use that to My advantage.

On another note, some subs don't want an O in session.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#936 - 01/31/16 01:51 PM Re: Three Stories [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Does the expectation of the subs differ, depending on what session they have asked for and/or the session type you are doing? It is that more of them "expect" with a tease session, humiliation or GS, and less expect if being caned or other things?

One mistress I know in this city routinely includes tease-and-denial into most of her sessions, with real or predictable "accidental" results . . . a sub, to not have that included, would have to ask or specify a different type of session that he or she intends to take up the whole time.

She may or may not use the situation against the guy, depending on her mood and how well she knows him.

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, Soapy, WestAugust, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Chuck123, nysubjack, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, TheDriver, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33325 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mrs. Weltsova