04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#438 - 11/19/15 11:58 AM re times for spontaneous gs
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

If and when you do unscripted gs or when a domme has done it to you, after being in the middle of or having just done something else, what activity does it tend to be that seques into gs?

tease and denial or caning or foot worship or other ?

Thanks!

z

#519 - 11/27/15 05:12 PM Re: re times for spontaneous gs [Re: ztrade]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
As a Domme, tease and denial and humiliation best lead to gs.

#539 - 11/30/15 05:58 AM Re: re times for spontaneous gs [Re: ztrade]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

The first time a gs was even appealing to me was when a longtime Goddess of mine, now retired, had to relieve Herself in mid-session. She lived in Vegas and traveled to the East Coast once a year so I would see Her only three times a year. I was so into the scene I was allowed to crawl on my hands and knees to watch Her and remove her thong. In person she was always in Her "alter ego" as she put it, but we would usually talk about the session a day later and we'd discuss what worked, what didn't and what we could do next time. As our next visit approached I mentioned my interest in receiving Her "golden essence" as she put it, on my torso. She dismissed my request saying I couldn't handle it. But, in the middle of the next session, She ordered me to the bathroom and I received Her essence. I was then told to quickly shower and return to the hotel bedroom where She berated me for groveling for Her essence and the session continued... without the Goddess wearing Her thong.

#541 - 11/30/15 06:58 AM Re: re times for spontaneous gs [Re: ztrade]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

junglepet, you have such a way with words. Do you write erotica? You should.

#542 - 11/30/15 07:50 AM Re: re times for spontaneous gs [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By Mistress_Genesis
junglepet, you have such a way with words. Do you write erotica? You should.

Mistress, thank you for your kind words but no, I don't write erotica. My Goddess from Vegas was my muse, one of several ladies who have inspired me. The Goddess asked me to write a few pieces for her that she eventually did not use on her site. I have been asked to describe my particular role play involving the Amazon Queen and the captured jungleboy (hence my name) when asking for a session, which is how I think I began writing in this style. Another longtime Mistress that I caught up with again last year said I should write about my experiences in the scene. I don't think so...

#557 - 11/30/15 09:53 PM Re: re times for spontaneous gs [Re: ztrade]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

junglepet,have you ever read She, by H. Rider Haggard? Aside from some racist and sexist undertones (incredibly progressive for the time period, but still ridiculous), you may enjoy it.

That's a very sweet story about you and your muse/Goddess. smile

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Queen Naomi, The Thomas, international, Soapy, ztrade, Stephen M, HouseofServitude, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, langerr, nysubjack, palmer, Cheyenne, Chi61, cbtlover, WestAugust, need to serve, Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Slv4u, ChicagoSlicker, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, denali, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34145 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina