by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#337 - 11/07/15 10:40 AM God punished me with this shit 'Fem Dom' tattoo
CountessNikki Offline

Loc: Baltimore Charm City

This was supposed to say Fem on the left leg, Dom on the other. Well, that didn't work out as planned.

The guy that did this does traditional american style and has told me before he wasn't fond of doing script. Because I am such a nice person, I went to him anyway because I am loyal and want to provide business to him and his family. When I first saw it, I stated I couldn't read it, sucked it up and allowed him to tattoo it on me anyway hoping it would look different when done.

NOPE.

So today, I have to get it fixed and spend hours covering it up. Welcome to my new journey in life, fixing this shit tattoo.

I am just lucky that guy did a good job on my hand tattoo, my DOMcult

The guy that is fixing this hot mess just did my 'Countess' work on my hand and he is pretty fantastic and specializes in script.

Edited by CountessNikki (11/07/15 10:43 AM)

http://clips4sale.com/studio/93425
www.nikkidomino.com
https://twitter.com/NikkiDomino

#339 - 11/07/15 02:01 PM Re: God punished me with this shit 'Fem Dom' tattoo [Re: CountessNikki]
Lady Constanze Offline

Sorry that it didn't work out, but please post a picture of the fixed stuff wink

#343 - 11/08/15 08:27 AM Re: God punished me with this shit 'Fem Dom' tattoo [Re: CountessNikki]
CountessNikki Offline

Here is the start of the cover up and rework of the Femdom tattoo.

Let me just say I am SO HAPPY! It looks so much better and it is not even finished. It is going to take about a month until it is completely done alternating working on legs every week. While the left heals, we work on the right, while the right heals, we work on the left.

Honestly, I couldn't be happier right now smile

Just the outline

Progress

Finished session for today smile

www.nikkidomino.com

#359 - 11/08/15 09:30 PM Re: God punished me with this shit 'Fem Dom' tattoo [Re: CountessNikki]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I can read it - now that you told me what it says laugh

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#366 - 11/09/15 10:31 PM Re: God punished me with this shit 'Fem Dom' tattoo [Re: CountessNikki]
CountessNikki Offline

I hated that tattoo before the cover up so much I wanted to carve it out of my leg lol.

The cover up far exceeds my expectations and I am in love with it. Can't wait until it is finished. Perhaps if I never got that shit tattoo, I wouldn't have had the chance to get the 'non-shit' tattoo and meet this artist.

See what I get for being a nice person lol??!! I didn't want to take food out of that artist's mouth knowing he had another child on the way. When I first saw it, I even said, "I can't read it." I played russian roulette and took two bullets to the backs of my legs.

Maybe he doesn't like femdoms and that was his way of sticking it to the Queens in this world!

Edited by CountessNikki (11/09/15 10:32 PM)

www.nikkidomino.com

#369 - 11/11/15 03:53 AM Re: God punished me with this shit 'Fem Dom' tattoo [Re: CountessNikki]
Lady Constanze Offline

I only have 3 small tattoos at the base of my spine, while I love ink on others, it's just not for me, I don't think I could carry off a big artwork (I always think it needs to work for the person), so when I had a really bad incident and survived by sheer luck, I went for the 3 small Chinese signs. Symbols for luck, health and balance, turns out the top one the artist got a tiny bit wrong and it means "salty/spicy" - my acupuncturist told me. I started laughing because somehow it seems appropriate wink So I never got it changed

Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (Curiouser, buffalo, Stern Miss Lea, international, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, Cheyenne, langerr, Soapy, nysubjack, broom, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Chi61, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, HenryB, marstoy, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, painslut, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32861 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn