05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#18697 - 04/23/23 06:48 PM without being asked specifically
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

If you are a domme, what are some thing you do with or to guys without being asked specifically for them, if any?

Consider . . . age play and playing as if younger . . . restraining a guy . . . pegging . . . strap on to mouth . . . breath play & smothering . . . GS . . . inducing vomiting . . . toe or thumb restraints . . . electro shock punishments . . . blindfolding . . . whipping a guy past a safeword . . . stepping on a guy's foot . . . using panties as a gag or using dirty panties as a gag to keep the guy more silent . . . etc.

Some mistresses do some of these things without being asked and some mistresses are much more cautious and do them or most of them only if asked or the activity is invited in some way. Some are in the middle and they introduce unexpected things but only after getting some degree of consent or agreement to the activity.

Other mistresses wait till session 2 or 3 or 4 and start introducing surprise things, but do not do so in the first 1 to 3 sessions.

What things do you introduce or do, even if not asked beforehand? Was it good or bad in results? Have you lost many, if any, subs from a surprise activity? Have you gained or won the appreciation or loyalty of subs from a surprise activity?

If a sub, what surprises has a mistress created for you in a scene or session?

#18700 - 04/23/23 08:36 PM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By ztrade
If you are a domme, what are some thing you do with or to guys without being asked specifically for them, if any?

I add things to play that are not asked for all the time. The list is as expansive as my interests. However, there are some things that I consider something that are explicitly opt-in, such as public play.

Quote:
What things do you introduce or do, even if not asked beforehand? Was it good or bad in results? Have you lost many, if any, subs from a surprise activity? Have you gained or won the appreciation or loyalty of subs from a surprise activity?

I use my intuition and judgment to decide. I tend to be very good at this so I don't think I've lost anyone.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (04/23/23 08:37 PM)

#18711 - 04/24/23 10:55 PM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: ztrade]
FleeceJohnson Offline

I've been asked if a new trainee could join the session prior to it starting. This was a nice surprise. I had one domme order me to put a chastity device on. Having never worn one and always being curious how it was, it was a high point of the session, just the humiliation of such a thing and wondering if I'd still be excited or how a session would feel with such a device was incredible, even if it sounds simple on the surface, just trying to cram into it for the first time was interesting.

#18734 - 04/27/23 04:31 PM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: ztrade]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I think most experienced dommes have a pretty good idea of what will fit with a submissive's stated interests.

If you tell me you're a sissy into strap-on, I'm gonna assume you also want to suck that strap-on and I'm gonna be right. Literally, I have never been wrong about it once.

Depending on the submissive and the activity in question, I might ask first but the times I've felt confident enough to go right on ahead without any check-in I have typically been correct. The few times I wasn't, the submissive had adequate opportunity to let me know before things went too far.

#18735 - 04/27/23 08:14 PM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: MayaMidnight]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By MayaMidnight
I think most experienced dommes have a pretty good idea of what will fit with a submissive's stated interests.

If you tell me you're a sissy into strap-on, I'm gonna assume you also want to suck that strap-on and I'm gonna be right. Literally, I have never been wrong about it once.

Depending on the submissive and the activity in question, I might ask first but the times I've felt confident enough to go right on ahead without any check-in I have typically been correct. The few times I wasn't, the submissive had adequate opportunity to let me know before things went too far.

Amen. Just about everything I have done, or do now, in sessions were... suggested or seduced into by a Mistress I was visiting. One reason was, at the beginning, I was a horny 20 year old and saw a pic of an "older woman" who was a Mistress and just wanted to be with her. I didn't know what the hell the scene was about. Years later I suggested some activities if I knew the Mistress I was visiting well enough. Some said to me, "No, I don't think so," or said it wasn't for me. So many, as a young man and then as I got older, were... well, gentle with me.

Looking back on it I think the best Dominas (especially the ones on domina.ms) are, in part, performance artists and therapists among other things. I don't think my longtime Mistress visits this site, or the many others I have served in the past, but for those of you Dominas who contribute here, may I thank all of you, for all of us submissive males, who are so unworthy.

#18744 - 04/29/23 03:40 AM Just full body flagellation with minimum bondage [Re: ztrade]
llf Online   content
Occasional

I've been surprised with a bi session, that I backed out of. And have been asked if I wanted water sports, cross dressing, and to squirt into another sub's face.

Now I specify I just want a simple caning, with a minimum amount of bondage, and no release. And to announce 5 minutes before the end so I can request something that will make the session over the top.

Dominatrixes are very pragmatic, and like that I know what I like.

#18753 - 04/30/23 12:21 AM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: ztrade]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

In quite a few sessions ive been asked if i want a golden shower if the mistress has to pee. Most of the time im a no but a few times when the stars aligned im all about it.

Ive been spit on quite a bit without every really asking for it. That seems to ha ve stopped post covid. The logical non horny part of me says its a good thing.

I ask for strap on play in most session ls and always end up sucking first without asking. Just as long as its in that order its a fun time.

#18760 - 04/30/23 11:48 PM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: Spark]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
LOL Asking to skip the toilet and use the sub instead at the last minute is totally one of My moves. A lot of the time it doesn't come up as a limit or an interest when they originally contact Me so I've got to ask last minute.

Spitting is the same, Unless they've listed it specifically, I have to stop Myself and ask them if they are OK with it, some subs are absolutely repulsed by it.

However, I require most subs to suck before the fuck, if you can't take it in the front hole, I don't think you deserve it in the back hole.

Edited by Mistress UV (04/30/23 11:49 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18762 - 05/01/23 10:43 AM Re: without being asked specifically [Re: Mistress UV]
kefxb24 Online   content

Originally Posted By Mistress UV
... However, I require most subs to suck before the fuck, if you can't take it in the front hole, I don't think you deserve it in the back hole.

I think I'm in love...

Shout Box

Who's Online
355 registered (Soapy, llf, nysubjack, langerr, Mistress Tissa, GoddessCapri, Mistress Kiva Krimson, buffalo, Cheyenne, furfan, broom, Queen Naomi, WestAugust, palmer, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, The Thomas, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buddyguyfriend, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bound ashtray Man, Domthissub, sheba322000, T-bone, Slv4u, DominaAdmin, denali, advnmale2, inkblotters, ollikeem, Harish Kumar 12, HellionCobRoller, DommeLynx, Chamberpot, ztrade, marstoy, Lady Paradise, Mistress Mickey, Curiouser, MistressMaraM, Violetwand, So long, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, billw, Domina Perpetua, TroyOrleans, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, frank, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37653 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria