05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#18337 - 01/05/23 03:42 PM Different Locations for Play?
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I thought about this the other day, what are different types of you would like to have session or have had at least part of a session?

For the sake of discussion, let's exclude mentions of famous dungeons, places where children could be present, houses of worship and one I mentioned a few months ago, cemeteries.

I've done sessions around dawn during the summer in secluded industrial areas of the city, as well as hotel stairways and indoor parking lots over the years. Alas, security cameras now seem to be everywhere. Sessioning in the great outdoors would be one alternative I'd like to try. In getting a storage space recently, and if one were quiet or away from cameras I could see that being used for some quick, illicit play.

#18338 - 01/05/23 05:50 PM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: junglebeast]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

There is something cool about what I’ll call “semi public”.

I once went to a “foot party” during a fetish convention at the request of a Domme I knew who was there. It was in like a hotel conference room, probably 20 or so Dommes and an equal number of subs. It was kind of surreal to be inside a Hilton in a conference room, getting a beat down in front of a bunch of strangers worshiping feet. Tbh, not sure any of the other subs noticed though a lot of the other Dommes were laughing and cheering watching me get repeatedly kicked in the nuts. I bolted as fast as I could after she was done and then about 30 minutes later wishing I had stayed. Lol

Had another time when I Domme I see frequently came over to my apartment but while we usually go into the bedroom, this time we started on my balcony. It’s super private and on a high floor but was definitely different getting dominated outside where I could see the whole city.

Not sure why exactly, but I’ve also always dreamed of having a session in a wine cellar but not sure I’ll ever make that one happen!

#18340 - 01/05/23 10:12 PM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: junglebeast]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

junglebeast, Nice topic, thanks for making the post.

I had several dinner dates with a nonpro Domme that were great fun. I am always in a cock ring and with a butt plug and she takes great delight in making sure I sit in the most uncomfortable chair in the restaurant. She orders my meal and drinks, picks out the wine and then tell the server that I am not allowed dessert that night. Instead of dessert, she would discretely hand me a plastic container filled with her piss, tell me to grab a glass and go the men's room and bring the glass back filled wit her piss. When I got back to the table she told me that I was drinking my dessert tonight! I think she is planning another outing soon, I hope!

Edited by nysubjack (01/05/23 10:13 PM)

#18342 - 01/06/23 09:49 AM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: Chi61]
Addict

Originally Posted By Chi61
There is something cool about what I’ll call “semi public”.

"Semi public" is a great description for all of this.

Similar to the balcony setting you reminded me of a session I had with a dominant female bodybuilder about a decade ago that I knew well. I went to her hotel to do a "tarzan / Amazon" scene with her dominating me on a breezy spring day around noon, check out time. The windows were open with just sheer curtains flapping in the breeze. The lights were low. As I prepared for the session she said, "Leave the windows open?" I said yes, she ripped off my outfit, scissored, subdued and made me worship au natural for the next hour.

The adjoining hotel was several hundred feet opposite her room. I often wondered if anyone else saw us play, in between flaps of the sheer curtains.

Edited by junglebeast (01/06/23 11:10 AM)
Edit Reason: Clarification

#18344 - 01/06/23 04:17 PM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: junglebeast]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I did some outdoor play once at a cabin that was quite isolated down the end of a long gated driveway. "hugging" a large tree naked with my wrists and ankles both tied together around the tree left me completely exposed to whatever spanking implement she chose to try out. Bark is very rough and scratchy against sensitive parts! eek

#18370 - 01/17/23 05:55 PM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Years ago I drove across the US with my partner at the time. Our "goal" was to have sex in every state we passed through.

Because we sometimes were just driving through a state and not staying overnight it meant we had to stop the car and find a place to fuck. This very much appealed to our exhibitionist kinks.

So, there were a couple of excursions on the side of the interstate (we got a passing semi honking in approval for one of them), on the toilet of a gas station bathroom in hicksville (we got some looks when we both came out at the same time), driving down a dead end residential road and hoping no one called the cops, etc.

It was very hot with lots of laughter when we got back in the car and continued our drive.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/17/23 05:56 PM)

#18378 - 01/18/23 08:54 AM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: junglebeast]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive become a big fan of sessions with natural light. Spaces with big windows. Most Dungeons are warehouses or basements so tough to find.

I would love to do a session in a gym. I think you could find all sorts of kink uses for the workout equipment.

Id also love to do a wrestling session in an actual ring

Not a session per se but the women/dominatrix i was dating once punched me in the balls without warning going through the starbucks drive through. It was a hot semi public moment as i tried to keep it together and get our coffee. The sex after that was top tier.

#18379 - 01/18/23 09:52 AM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

+1

#18382 - 01/19/23 10:07 AM Re: Different Locations for Play? [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

So, there were a couple of excursions on the side of the interstate (we got a passing semi honking in approval for one of them), on the toilet of a gas station bathroom in hicksville (we got some looks when we both came out at the same time), driving down a dead end residential road and hoping no one called the cops, etc.

It was very hot with lots of laughter when we got back in the car and continued our drive.

It was not the same activities, but I had similar experiences with my Mistress last summer, a couple of times at dawn during weekends on the few deserted spots left around the NYC waterfronts. I was just about caught in, shall I say, "compromised" positions. When we play outdoors the Mistress always positions herself for, the least exposure, as well she should. In the most notable instance two late 20-somethings were staggering home after an eventful evening, saw us in action, and gave us big grins. I was a bit mortified, but the Mistress began laughing. As I drove her home I did too. It was pretty hot.

Shout Box

Who's Online
355 registered (Soapy, llf, nysubjack, langerr, Mistress Tissa, GoddessCapri, Mistress Kiva Krimson, buffalo, Cheyenne, furfan, broom, Queen Naomi, WestAugust, palmer, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, The Thomas, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buddyguyfriend, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bound ashtray Man, Domthissub, sheba322000, T-bone, Slv4u, DominaAdmin, denali, advnmale2, inkblotters, ollikeem, Harish Kumar 12, HellionCobRoller, DommeLynx, Chamberpot, ztrade, marstoy, Lady Paradise, Mistress Mickey, Curiouser, MistressMaraM, Violetwand, So long, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, billw, Domina Perpetua, TroyOrleans, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, frank, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37653 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria