Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#17605 - 07/28/22 10:02 PM Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Lady Vi Tweet (@Satanatrix) #1

Quote:
We reached a deal: misdemeanor institutional vandalism, NDA and $8k restitution split between @Empress_Ming and I paid to the church over the next 6 months.

Yes, that is correct. $666.66/per month each.

Lady Vi Tweet (@Satanatrix) #2

Quote:
Over the last couple years you have reached out asking what you can do. My financial situation this year has changed significantly. I am asking my community to sponsor a payment, full or partial, anything helps.

C*shApp: $MVD666
IWC/Cash: http://worshipladyvi.com/gifts

Thank you.

Lady Vi Tweet (@Satanatrix)#3

Quote:
While this is not the resolution I wanted, nor one I believe is fair, it is the one that puts this behind us so we can move on with our lives.

My position is, and always will be, "thumbs up emoji".

Lady Vi Tweet (@Satanatrix)#4

Quote:
If you would like to contribute to @Empress_Ming, you can send to her directly. Info below.

C*shApp: $EmpressMing

For those of you who don't know, Empress Ming and Lady Vi were arrested in New Orleans about two years ago for basically desecrating a church (not the actual charges). The priest of the church was actually a sub of Empress Ming's and he invited the two of them to shoot fetish videos in the chapel with him as the sub.

After the shoot was over, some church members noticed that the lights were on and knocked on the door. So, the priest (very stupidly) opened the doors to the chapel and came to speak with the church members, who then (from the private property of the church) could see the aftermath of the shoot (meaning dildos and other equipment strewn around as well as the Dommes in fetish gear).

These church members were very upset and called the cops, who were just as offended as the church members and arrested everyone involved. The prosecutors and courts have not been kind to Ming (who lives in Atlanta) and Vi (who lives in Seattle), forcing them to travel to New Orleans multiple times for court dates only to delay the proceedings and ring up lawyer fees with each step.

While it is absolutely true that what they did was not in the public eye and were there at the invitation of the priest (which means they were neither trespassing nor being publicly indecent), they finally got worn down by the system and took a plea deal just to get it over with. Some of you who are religious may feel that what they did was just wrong, but this case isn't about religion or about whether your personal kinks line up with theirs... it is about OUR place in society and how we as a BDSM community are constantly looked down upon for our private behaviors.

Please join me in helping these two amazing women with their legal bills stemming from the wrongful prosecution of them for being Dommes and pursuing what we all wish to enjoy freely.

Asp

P.s. You can also help, and help yourself, by buying Lady Vi's and/or Empress Ming's content on various platforms... y'know, the kind of inventive and amazing stuff that they were trying to create when this happened.

#17617 - 07/31/22 04:52 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I hate to see an abuse of the legal system under any circumstances. But, what they did was unimaginably inconsiderate. It is akin to dressing up like nazis in a Synagogue. If they wanted to shoot sacrilegious scenes in their own space, that is no one's business but their own. But, to take it to a place that people hold sacred? I don't blame the people for replacing the alter.

Should they have been arrested when they didn't break the law, however offensive their behavior was? No.

Should they make restitution to the people they so boldly disrespected? Yes.

We all do stupid things sometimes. But, their lack of understanding how inconsiderate their behavior was is shocking. If people look down on the BDSM scene, it is because of this type of behavior. They should have immediately offered a heartfelt apology and restitution to the church. I hate it when fundamental Christians nose into the BDSM world and disrespect our views. It makes Christians, many of whom are well meaning people, look bad. What these ladies did makes us kink players look bad. How can they feel it is okay to brag about the restitution being in $666. installments? They were clearly in the wrong.

#17618 - 07/31/22 06:46 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Cheyenne]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I hate to see an abuse of the legal system under any circumstances. But, what they did was unimaginably inconsiderate. It is akin to dressing up like nazis in a Synagogue. If they wanted to shoot sacrilegious scenes in their own space, that is no one's business but their own. But, to take it to a place that people hold sacred? I don't blame the people for replacing the alter.

Should they have been arrested when they didn't break the law, however offensive their behavior was? No.

Should they make restitution to the people they so boldly disrespected? Yes.

We all do stupid things sometimes. But, their lack of understanding how inconsiderate their behavior was is shocking. If people look down on the BDSM scene, it is because of this type of behavior. They should have immediately offered a heartfelt apology and restitution to the church. I hate it when fundamental Christians nose into the BDSM world and disrespect our views. It makes Christians, many of whom are well meaning people, look bad. What these ladies did makes us kink players look bad. How can feel it is okay to brag about the restitution being in $666. installments? They were clearly in the wrong.

I couldn't agree with you more. I was taught that we in BDSM should never involve unknowing, or unwilling participants in our scenes. By vandalizing a church they involved the parishioners in their activities.

They were shooting clips depicting the anal rape of a Priest in the sanctuary. Totally unconcerned about the religious believe of others.

They damaged the parishioners, especially the elderly, and children of the parish.

Make no mistake this was a deliberate act. Father Travis, Satanatrix, and Empress Ming, are guilty of a federal hate crime. Made far worse by their callous and mocking attitudes, after the fact.

The Satanartix, alleges that "We reached a deal: misdemeanor institutional vandalism, NDA and $8k restitution split between @Empress_Ming and I paid to the church over the next 6 months". and "Yes, that is correct. $666.66/per month each".

I find these statements to be utterly absurd. She fails to explain how Felony vandalism, which requires damages over $500, could be reduced to a misdemeanor, requiring retribution of $8000.

She simply isn't telling the truth! She also fails to address the felony obscenity charge, which was reinstated after the felony Institutional vandalism charges were brought.

Don't be fooled by the Smoke & Mirrors. This is a simple case of bad people doing bad things, and hurting innocent people.

Names & Places

https://www.oxygen.com/sites/oxygen/file...g?itok=QhKoU8y1

Edited by Northstar (07/31/22 08:40 AM)
Edit Reason: Name removal required by Mistress Cheyenne.

#17619 - 07/31/22 07:01 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Northstar]

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for your views. We mostly agree. But, we've got to keep real names out of this. Will you edit your post?

#17621 - 07/31/22 08:20 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Cheyenne]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

#17622 - 07/31/22 08:29 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Northstar]

Pooh-Bah

Understood but we should keep with terms of service on forums such as these.

#17623 - 07/31/22 08:44 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Cheyenne]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Yes Mistress. A Thousand Times Yes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQzE8BI4vaQ

#17624 - 07/31/22 09:04 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Northstar]

Pooh-Bah

You didn't have to do what you did. But you did. And I thank you. ;-)

#17625 - 07/31/22 10:23 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I hate to see an abuse of the legal system under any circumstances. But, what they did was unimaginably inconsiderate. It is akin to dressing up like nazis in a Synagogue.

I understand the point you are trying to make with this statement, but I absolutely disagree with that specific comparison as something "akin to".

The Church as an institution has a very long and very storied history of sexual and physical abuse of both women and children over the 1000 years it has been around (amongst many other crimes against humanity sanctioned by the Catholic church). Over its history, it has almost always been the perpetrator of atrocities not the victim.

The Jews, on the other hand, were nothing but victims of the nazis less than 100 years ago (meaning people in the synagogue probably personally knew victims of the Holocaust as parents, aunts/uncles or grandparents) and groups displaying those symbols today are still actively trying to kill and hurt Jews (see 2018 "Tree of Life" mass shooting as an example).

The point that the parishioners who attend that church were offended by and never would have approved of the activities using their particular church as a movie set for this particular type of shooting (even privately in off-hours) is valid. But you are making a false equivalency between being offended by disrespecting their beliefs and people wearing symbols that actively stand for hate crimes against those specific people.

#17626 - 07/31/22 11:18 AM Re: Finally a resolution for Empress Ming and Lady Vi [Re: AspX]

Pooh-Bah

I'm an agnostic who doesn't care much for organized religion. The abuse in the Catholic church, which has been mostly covered up over the years, is egregious. Perhaps, that is why the priest wanted to defile the alter? Who knows. But, I won't argue flaws with the institution. I just believe it is wrong to go to someone else's place and not respect their views.

Some years back, there was the coolest little strip on the out skirts of Columbus, Ohio, that was home to great fetish shops, adult businesses and a few LGBT owned cafes. It was a clean and safe neighborhood that was out of the way from anyone not looking to be there. A group of churches went in and bought the adult theater. They set up head quarters. Then they began buying up leases and kicking the fetish shops out. Along the way, they harassed patrons of the existing establishments. There was zero respect for the what the alternative life style community held dear, on their own turf. Everyone should stay in their own lane and respect others.

As far as wearing a nazi uniform to a Jewish place of worship, I respect that you do not agree with me. But, I stand by my comment. What they did was equally repulsive, right down to the photos making making fun of the crucifixion. Again, if they did it in their own space, fine. But, in a church? Basic common courtesy isn't much to ask for, regardless of someone's position. The ladies involved certainly do not represent the BDSM scene as a whole. They represent only themselves.

I've been a vegetarian most of my life and do not smoke. I still cook meat for family and friends and have an ashtray outside and away from the house. But, I keep a certain area of my kitchen and butler pantry away from animal flesh. If someone was house sitting for me and invited people in to smoke in my home or put animal flesh in my vegan area, I'd be pissed as heck. I'd feel defiled and replace everything. And, that isn't even a spiritual belief. It is simply a belief that people should respect other's views when in their homes. Religious or not, we all have spaces and beliefs that are sacred to us.

I'm shocked and disgusted that they would have such a lack of respect in someone else's place. If they had apologized, it would have been one thing. People make mistakes. But, painting themselves as victims in the name of bdsm? They are shamefully out of touch.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
336 registered (Domina M, Chuck123, WestAugust, Soapy, Old_Timer_FL, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, langerr, tosser, international, Cheyenne, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, Queen Naomi, denali, ChicagoSlicker, palmer, nysubjack, Komodo, Mistress Tissa, Neena De Ville, The Thomas, furfan, cbtlover, Chamberpot, Mistress Berlin NYC, Lady Bellatrix, DominaAdmin, broom, Bentographer, HellionCobRoller, buffalo, Harish Kumar 12, Bruce88, Poester, Scs202323, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, ztrade, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34551 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Madam Mysteria