05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#16875 - 04/08/22 07:10 AM Atlanta Dungeon session and clips4sale questions
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

As you might guess from my screen name I have a huge fur fetish. I love having furs incorporated into session both by having the Domme in a fur coat and by being teased and buried/smothered in fur.In fact, along with heavy bondage and CP, fur rounds out my top three favourite session activities.

I've noticed multiple clips on clips4sale featuring some of the Dommes from Atlanta Dungeon wearing furs and using them in session. There is no mention of this fetish being catered to on the dungeon's website or the sites of some of the individual Dommes featured in the clips

So, my first question is.....Were these furs just organized by the video producer specifically for these clips or can this fetish be offered in session?

My second question is about the videos themselves. I am not a fan of buying and downloading individual clips. I much prefer the subscription type streaming service model with a fixed monthly charge for access (something that works like Only Fans or Elise Graves' Bondageliberation site) Are these clips available anywhere else on that type of platform?

Edited by furfan (04/08/22 10:26 AM)

#16889 - 04/09/22 09:40 AM Re: Atlanta Dungeon session and clips4sale questions [Re: furfan]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
Originally Posted By furfan
As you might guess from my screen name I have a huge fur fetish. I love having furs incorporated into session both by having the Domme in a fur coat and by being teased and buried/smothered in fur.In fact, along with heavy bondage and CP, fur rounds out my top three favourite session activities.

I've noticed multiple clips on clips4sale featuring some of the Dommes from Atlanta Dungeon wearing furs and using them in session. There is no mention of this fetish being catered to on the dungeon's website or the sites of some of the individual Dommes featured in the clips

So, my first question is.....Were these furs just organized by the video producer specifically for these clips or can this fetish be offered in session?

My second question is about the videos themselves. I am not a fan of buying and downloading individual clips. I much prefer the subscription type streaming service model with a fixed monthly charge for access (something that works like Only Fans or Elise Graves' Bondageliberation site) Are these clips available anywhere else on that type of platform?

I know that Mistress Ultra Violet, and Mistress Ayn both own several furs and incorporate them in sessions. Other Atlanta Dungeon Dommes have access to furs, and will gladly wear them in session.

#16894 - 04/09/22 03:40 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon session and clips4sale questions [Re: furfan]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello fur fan. To answer your question about the access to the furs you see in the clips, most of them belong to a fur sub of ours. He brings his own fur collection (which is extensive) when we session too. Personally I only own a minimal amount of fur (boa, collar, etc) but I don't have the full length furs you see in the clips.

I had all those clips on AVN and they were included in your subscription but alas they closed for business last month.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#16897 - 04/10/22 05:21 AM Re: Atlanta Dungeon session and clips4sale questions [Re: Mistress Ayn]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

That's a pity......but thanks for taking the time to answer.

#16918 - 04/11/22 04:47 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon session and clips4sale questions [Re: furfan]
Goddess Samantha Offline

Occasional

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I am just seeing this. I have clips on my own store of my furs. I have a good selection of my own as well. I have gotten over the years from various places. I have long, short, vest, wraps, hats, gloves and more. I also have OF and could make you clips on there if you like since you don't buy from C4S. Look at my store #33785 and search fur. You will see them there. Thanks

#16921 - 04/11/22 07:09 PM Re: Atlanta Dungeon session and clips4sale questions [Re: Goddess Samantha]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Shout Box

Who's Online
355 registered (Mistress Kiva Krimson, Soapy, llf, nysubjack, langerr, Mistress Tissa, GoddessCapri, buffalo, Cheyenne, furfan, broom, Queen Naomi, WestAugust, palmer, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, The Thomas, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buddyguyfriend, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bound ashtray Man, Domthissub, sheba322000, T-bone, Slv4u, DominaAdmin, denali, advnmale2, inkblotters, ollikeem, Harish Kumar 12, HellionCobRoller, DommeLynx, Chamberpot, ztrade, marstoy, Lady Paradise, Mistress Mickey, Curiouser, MistressMaraM, Violetwand, So long, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, billw, Domina Perpetua, TroyOrleans, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, frank, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37654 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling