Yesterday at 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#16396 - 01/03/22 04:32 AM The Goddess who will break and destroy you.
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Am I the only person that's tired of 19 year old findoms making statements like "The Goddess who will break and destroy you." It's hard to believe that anyone actually sends them money. I'm beginning to wonder if young dommes actually do apprenticeships with respected mistresses. I honestly believe social media is destroying the scene.

#16397 - 01/03/22 05:53 AM Re: The Goddess who will break and destroy you. [Re: Northstar]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree. Although I have never been able to understand the whole "Findom" phenomenon I would equally apply your comment to pro domination in general.

The idea of sessioning with a 19-20 yr old baffles me. If I am going to pay 300-400+ per hour for a professional session that professional is going to be just that......A professional. Someone who is trained, skilled, experienced and possessing the location and equipment to provide a 1st class service.

#16398 - 01/03/22 08:00 AM Re: The Goddess who will break and destroy you. [Re: Northstar]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree as well. Although i have a slightly nuisanced view. I'm not opposed to paying younger more inexperienced dommes for sessions and time. And i have. even to the extent that i’ve formed sugar relationship with them. But I am looking for a relationship and i make that clear from the outset. Not just an internet transaction.

But I dont get the kink around destroying someone life or ruining someone. In fact it feels like our community was built around the opposite discretion and consent and making each other better.

But the marketing on social media has gotten toxic. I may be generalizing a bit but it seems like dommes with mental health issues marketing to submissive with mental health issues. Thats not an ethical to run a business sex work or non sex work related.

I also think it’s disgusting that dommes advertise on places like tiktok. Thats an app for children. 10-20 years ago if you wanted to find sex work you has to go to certain sights and click on a warning. Now it pops up on your feed and that is wrong for unconsenting parties especially those underage.

I have talked to several of these younger dommes and their is decent money in this approach. But there is also good money in a lot of things that are unethical and that often comes back to bite you.

I am happy thats its easier than ever to find a consenting domme to session with. But the pendulum has swung too far and i hope it swings back some.

Shout Box

Who's Online
344 registered (cbtlover, Queen Naomi, The Thomas, Cheyenne, llf, nysubjack, T-bone, broom, palmer, marstoy, Itsme, Soapy, Moth to a Flame, Uk234, buffalo, CelesteTaylor, Mistress UV, DominaAdmin, Gagged2, HellionCobRoller, Atlanta_r, Lady Paradise, Madam Jess, Domina M, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Chuck123, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, Old_Timer_FL, Stern Miss Lea, tosser, langerr, denali, furfan, Chi61, midlet, ingridguerci94, DommeLynx, Poester, Bruce88, Lady Velvet Steel, ztrade, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, WestAugust, Harish Kumar 12, frank, Chamberpot, ollikeem, Curiouser, RdSx, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, Awillingstudent, painslut, Browniepoints95, Bound ashtray Man, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Mistress Tissa, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Mistress Berlin NYC, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, Slv4u, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Mistress Mickey, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, billw, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, Mistress Kiva Krimson, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 36568 Guests and 107 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller