In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#15708 - 08/18/21 03:50 AM Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

One of my close friends of many years had an occasion to look up his old posts on MF. He lost interest in MF and stopped posting many moons ago but still reads it now and then. So, the discussions are going back almost 20 years. (My, how time flies) He called me, laughing, telling me I should read some of the conversations we were involved in around that time. It is striking how much my interests in fetish activities changed over time.

The most drastic shifts for me over the years was that strap on and ball busting went from being on my no list to the top of my YES list.

How have your interests in FemDom evolved over time? Have you found yourself loving activities that you never thought you would?

#15709 - 08/18/21 04:24 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Cheyenne

How have your interests in FemDom evolved over time? Have you found yourself loving activities that you never thought you would?

Great question... I wouldn't say my FemDom interests have evolved but there have been instances where fetishes I didn't know I had have absolutely been shown to me by Dommes. One was tattoo worship (especially foot tattoos) and lately one Domme has systematically been creating a smoking fetish.

Basically, I have always liked lighting a Domme's cigarette as a service thing (which made me start to carry a lighter whenever I was serving). Then, this Domme, would have me run out and buy her cigarettes for her. Then, she started having me not just use the lighter to light them but would have me get it started for her by lighting it in my mouth (which meant the first puff as well). Finally, this past visit, she put on this erotic show while ordering me to get on my knees & masturbate to her in an adjacent room... With part of the show being her smoking in a very sensual way.

On the flip side, however, I have had an extremely similar experience with sadism as you did with strapon. My sub is a huge painslut who loves degradation, bruises and marks (I am the polar opposite in my own submission). At first, I just couldn't bring myself to do things to her that I hate myself. However, over time, her amazing reactions to my brutality has made me enjoy being incredibly sadistic and cruel with her, which I never thought was possible. i have no idea if this would translate to my playing with another sub but my perspective had definitely changed over the time we have been together.

#15710 - 08/18/21 06:57 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: Cheyenne]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

When I got into the fetish scene my only interest was as a bottom for OTK. That gradually grew into liking just about everything. In recent years, I've shifted from primarily bottoming to topping. So, yeah, my interests have evolved greatly over the course of about 10 years.

#15715 - 08/19/21 03:49 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: Cheyenne]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

My interest has always been along the lines of foot and leg fetish. I've submitted to other activities and enjoyed them. But, it is always about a beautiful woman's feet and legs for me. I have a one track mind.

#15717 - 08/19/21 04:02 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I think that the natural evolution as we age is from pain to pleasure and from physical to cerebral. Which reminds me of the definition of middle age, that part of your life where you try to prove that you are still as tough as you never were.

#15718 - 08/19/21 05:13 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: AspX]

Pooh-Bah

It is good to hear you are having fun and exploring. I so much agree that a sub's reactions are very motivating. It is almost like activity aside, it is all about the connection and responses.

#15719 - 08/19/21 05:15 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: MissMary]

Pooh-Bah

I've known a lot of tops that have gradually gotten into primarily topping. Do you feel it makes you more empathetic of an top?

#15720 - 08/19/21 05:16 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: TedBCruisin]

Pooh-Bah

You're making miss my personal slave from years ago. He served me for about 5 years. We still stay in touch. He was all about feet. It was a blast. It still feels weird to pay for a pedicure.

#15721 - 08/19/21 05:18 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: Komodo]

Pooh-Bah

"Which reminds me of the definition of middle age, that part of your life where you try to prove that you are still as tough as you never were."

LOL.

#15742 - 08/21/21 07:59 AM Re: Evolving Interests & Feelings on FemDom [Re: Cheyenne]
ryancbtbb Offline
Occasional

Cock & Ball trample was definitely scary and NO. I like ballbusting, but standing and grinding on cock/balls looks too much!

Today, it's a YES PLEASE! CAN I HAVE SECONDS?

With right pro-domme, it's very intoxicating. Each domme does it bit differently and most don't have trample boards. I prefer only with bare feet, it's less dangerous and I like feeling her soles.

However, my non-pro domme is absolutely thrilled with it! I don't scene with her often. She is more sadist and more female-supremacy type than usual. Her stomping made me quit more than twice. If I'm extremely horny, and her temptation teasing got to me. I'd get under that trample board. She isn't afraid to put weight on them and continue grinding them after I'm "done" to show who's boss.. "You got your reward, grow a pair and take this".

Edited by ryancbtbb (08/21/21 09:10 AM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Chi61, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Kallcarrty, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, denali, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30844 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova