by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#15222 - 07/11/21 12:54 PM Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch?
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

From what I've gathered, it seemed like the place to be got femdom enthusiasts. I would like to join the party, even if its very late, but the registration process doesn't work.

When i click on 'register user' button it gives me forum rules in strange alien language. When i click proceed it just reloads the page without having any effect. I even tried using the site in Internet Explorer (ugh), but same thing happenes.

A Google search reveals that this has been an issue since 2015 or so. But then I have seen posts fro users registered as recent as 2020. Is there anything I can do?

A side note: I tried to find out more about the website and, according to:
https://who.is/whois/maxfisch.com
The domain is set in 2 weeks. Will the site even be online after that?

Edited by NameNotFound (07/11/21 12:55 PM)

#15223 - 07/11/21 01:16 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
Mistrix Violeta Offline

Loc: New York City
I had the same problem with MF last year when I tried to sign up. Tried over and over and it wouldn't create my account. Then one day I got magically accepted and my account was made. I don't know what's up with that site. eek

Edited by Mistrix Violeta (07/11/21 01:16 PM)

#15225 - 07/11/21 02:32 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

What appear to be absentee Admins. The site is getting buggy-er all the time. I keep expecting it to be gone everytime I click on the link in my book marks. Used to be great discussions there with multiple prominant Dommes active....pretty quiet these days.

#15230 - 07/11/21 11:09 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: Mistrix Violeta]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Did it just happen on the first try, some random day, or did it happen after you kept trying repeatedly in one go?

If it was the second case, I can use a bot which keeps clicking register button repeatedly, until it finally works. If it was the first case, I don't think there's anything I can do.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/11/21 11:22 PM)

#15231 - 07/11/21 11:21 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: furfan]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Since the site is online, someone must be paying the hosting fee. It seems like whosoever is doing so just isn't interested in fixing things, or just doesn't know how to.

BTW, has anyone though of archiving the site? That way, even if it goes down (probably will) , at least the discussions that happened there over the years would still be around.

#15232 - 07/12/21 02:37 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I have been a member there for longer than I can remember & I can tell you research will get you nothing. The site has almost died and gone off-line for days/weeks multiple times on the last few years.

There is an admin who basically just allows it to continue running on the servers it is currently on, which are glitchy. No one on the board knows why the site still operates considering it has been ignored for 5 years or so (the creation of the Buzz was a reaction to the expectation that MF was going to be shut down after an ownership change years ago) but its probably because it costs next to nothing; isn't a headache since they choose to not be involved; and like the archive of all the old interactions.

The domain actually did expire either last year or 2019 and it looked like that was the end, but then it was renewed about two weeks later. In that time The Buzz had a huge uptick in both members & posts (many of whom have stayed here).

As for getting an account, my guess is that your problem is that it is glitching when you are trying to create the account. Considering how long it takes for just clicking on posts sometimes, my guess is that its going to be a hit & miss proposition. Which is why you are better off just participating and growing this community since most of the MF regulars will end up here once it finally dies.

#15259 - 07/13/21 05:10 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: AspX]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Originally Posted By AspX

You are better off just participating and growing this community since most of the MF regulars will end up here once it finally dies.

I didn't really plan participate there.

The main reason I wanted to make an account is because of the discussions happened on the site over the past year. I would love to read them but currently only the threads from past 30 or so days are accessible.

I couldn't find a way to search. The site isn't properly indexed any search engines, and changing time period of visible posts from the buttom doesn't work.

I thought if I was logged in, I might be able to search the topics of interest, or at least change the time period of posts. But I guess I'll just have to forget about that.

Edited by NameNotFound (07/13/21 05:11 AM)

#15261 - 07/13/21 11:30 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
You are correct that there is a search function and the option to go back further if you are logged on... And there is a lot of great discussions and reviews if you can go back.

To be clear, I wasn't saying not to go to MF... I was just trying to explain that in it's current state it is extremely frustrating to deal with and nothing about that is going to change or get better.

#15262 - 07/13/21 02:36 PM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: AspX]
NameNotFound Offline
Occasional

Originally Posted By AspX

To be clear, I wasn't saying not to go to MF... I was just trying to explain that in it's current state it is extremely frustrating to deal with and nothing about that is going to change or get better.

It's cool, I never took it as such. And yes you're right, I'll just be wasting my time, trying to do anything on that site.

#15263 - 07/14/21 02:27 AM Re: Is there any way to make an account on Maxfisch? [Re: NameNotFound]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I tried a few times too with no luck. They have some interesting topics from time to time. But I don't have the patience to have to work to get registered.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (nysubjack, Cheyenne, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, langerr, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32923 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria