Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#14635 - 05/28/21 03:39 AM Humor or Drama in Sessions
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

For the most part, I was always drawn toward intensity and drama in session. The lighting, the sound of my heels clicking on the hardwood floor, prolonged anticipation, surprises....all of it and more. When my client left exhausted, I knew we'd both had a great experience.

However, I fondly remember more light hearted sessions that were an absolute blast. One of my favorite clients loved spy role play. He send a story line prior to our session. Some of the plots were so cheesy but, once we got into it, so much fun. We once played a married couple who were double agents and Jean Bardot was our nemesis. I kept giving up secrets to Jean that would increase his punishment. He said, "Honey?!!" The tone was just too cute and we all cracked up. We did a similar seen with Mistress A'IE. It was always something new.

Do you like your sessions with intense drama, more on the light side or a bit of both?

#14637 - 05/28/21 04:25 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
I would say I like my sessions intense. It’s just my personality with most activities. I never thought of it as drama but I like leaving exhausted. I like feeling fear and being kept off balance although there’s definitely been times during session when I’ve wondered why I am doing this to myself. Especially as I get older. I’ve enjoyed some lighter moments in session where we laughed but really I like to be in deep sub space as much as possible.

#14646 - 05/28/21 07:18 PM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: buffalo]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I definitely prefer drama though on rare occasion a spontaneous flash of humor has been entertaining.

#14650 - 05/29/21 12:03 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I wouldn't like slap stick comedy. But, a few sly tricks and a sinister laugh I can take. Predicament bondage is good for that. My girlfriend likes to laugh at me when I discover I can loosen this but then I realize that gets tighter.

#14659 - 05/29/21 07:00 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Once I was late for a session. I hadn't stopped to call to let the Mistress know. When I knocked at the door, she answered in head to toe latex. She was a tall lady on her own. With the boots, she was towering over me. She asked who I was. When I gave her my name, she said, "You can't be Ted. Ted was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago." I didn't know how this was going to go. At the time it was only intimidating. But, after I got home and out of subspace, I found it to be very funny. She was fucking with me through the entire session and had to be laughing to herself about it.

#14663 - 05/29/21 09:10 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

I do like the heel sound on the hardwood floor and anticipation, but never get into the submissive side of things or role play. I just like the fetish aspect of women in BDSM attire or sometimes workout clothes where it's more laid back and I just want to see them in a sports bra or bra with a strapon and focus on activities during the session rather than a specific tone. Not too laid back to where they're asking what I like and if something is okay though.

#14667 - 05/29/21 09:47 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: RudolfW]

Pooh-Bah

Has that been hard to find for you? Most of the doms I've worked with over the years, like the overall escape from reality into 100% FemDom vibe. But...let me guess. Your session experience is in LA or NYC? For whatever reason, those cities seem to have their own FemDom world going on. I noticed you mentioned Mistress Tangent in another thread. She has shot with my web site a few times. She is one of ClubDom's favorite ladies to work with. What an awesome lady.

#14668 - 05/29/21 09:55 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
RudolfW Offline
Artisan

Yes, in LA, SF, or NYC, and somewhat in Atlanta too. It's usually when I travel, so I also normally don't see the same domme more than once, but I'd be open to that and may do that as I might move soon and be in a larger city or closer to one.

It's usually like a try a domme out type thing or more of a fetish mood type thing as in today I'd like to try a Hispanic domme out or maybe now I'd like to try this one out who calls herself a Satantrix just to see what that feels like.

I have seen though that in LA, after seeing 3 dommes there who are part of the same collective that each session was top notch, so I do think there's some benefit to using clubs/collectives as I think there's a good training component that goes on and an interest in not having anyone who isn't up to caliber that brings the group reputation down.

So do you still do sessions?

#14670 - 05/29/21 10:24 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: RudolfW]

Pooh-Bah

I can see the Atlanta scene having the flexibility that a larger city like LA or NYC does. There are so many amazing ladies to visit there.

My late husband had a similar attitude. He just loved anything that involved women beautiful and fetish play...from vampires to wresting and anything in between. He was quite the femdom connoisseur, with whatever crossed his mind at the moment. He was a shameless slut. Lol.

I've been retired from sessions for a good while now. If I was still working full time, I'd never have the time to goof off here like I do.

#14677 - 05/30/21 08:51 AM Re: Humor or Drama in Sessions [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

While my sessions can sometimes be intense. They often have a playful tone from both me and the Domme and i love moments of unscripted humor.

Perhaps one of the best i can think of was recently when my domme walked into the bedroom of the house we were renting together wearing a massive strap on. She grabbed the back of my head and tried to say “suck my dick bitch” but couldnt get it out without laughing. A few more unsuccessful tried and i lost it as well. By about the tenth try of bursting into laughter we gave up. She said she was sorry. I told her i live for those moments.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
330 registered (HouseofServitude, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, WestAugust, The Thomas, palmer, Michelle Lacy, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, Moth to a Flame, langerr, DominaAdmin, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, Cheyenne, DommeLynx, Chi61, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33942 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn