In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13864 - 03/26/21 11:34 AM Couple Friendly Events
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

I'm seeing advertisements for weekend get aways that are based on multiple Mistresses and a group of single male slaves. They look fun. Does anyone know of events that are more along the lines of a female domination Hedonism? Speaking of Hedonism, has heard how their recent retreats have gone? From the looks of their website, they are still open for business as long as attendees have covid tests.

#13879 - 03/27/21 12:59 AM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This is a good question. It has been a long time since I've engaged is such events. But, at least years back, there were lifestyle retreats. Unlike the prodom retreats, which I see being for form of sessioning, they were basically weekend parties for kinky people. There were a blend of couples and single people. I will ask a friend of mine who is very much involved in the lifestyle seen if these events are still around. From reading your posts, I think you'd really enjoy them. But, as you mention covid, yes, a lot of these events probably went on hiatus. Slowly but surely, the single night parties and conventions are opening. I will let you know what I find out.

#13882 - 03/27/21 08:08 AM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: Cheyenne]
Enthusiast

Cool. Thanks.

#14062 - 04/06/21 04:19 PM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Hi Scooby.

Everything has been impacted by covid, so keep that in mind. I'm not sure what is going on specifically at the moment. A lot of things are shut down or at limited capacity, but pre covid:

A great way to find events is to join up with your local community. Go to munches and things like that. Get to know people. Get vetted for communities and events. FetLife can be a big help here. I primarily use fetlife to find events to munches and other activities.

I've been to many events in the past, and I've had some of the best times at them.

Some are FemDomme, some are just general kink anything goes.

Generally, they tend to be "bring a date" kind of events or something where you are known and vetted beforehand.

I'm actually attending an outdoor weekend camping event in a few weeks; its out in the middle of nowhere with lots of privacy. Its general kink. There should be a pretty decent crowd. I went a few years ago as a single guy; this year I am attending with at least one play partner.

#14063 - 04/06/21 04:24 PM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

As for Hedonism, I'm not sure what is going on these days.

It used to be a lot of fun - but more swinger oriented than kink. Lots of... heh... well... the stuff that you'd think Jamaicans would smoke... all over. I don't know if its legal there or not, but it (was) all over... Like hand sanitizer is all over the place now.

As for some kind of FemDomme specific fantasy resort, I'm not aware of one. There used to be Other World Kingdom, but sadly, it went out of business before I could get a chance to go. I think the grounds are still for sale if you'd like to buy them.

There are LOTS of fantasies about them. And LOTs of talk of building a Femdom resort... but... eh...

Edited by Tristan (04/06/21 04:25 PM)

#14078 - 04/07/21 05:10 AM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

Oh hey... One thing I forgot to mention...

One of the best times I've ever had at a kink friendly event was at Camp Crucible. It was a while ago, after a bad breakup.

Some people I knew were going to Camp Crucible, so I figured what the hell and signed up. It was only an 8 hour drive from my house, and I could make a weekend of it.

It was utterly, absolutely, fantastic.

Ever been to summer camp when you were a kid? Maybe you haven't, but you've seen movies like "Meatballs" with Bill Murray or something.

The kids sleep six or eight to a cabin, there are basketball courts no one ever uses, you can go canoeing, there's a pool for swimming, a fire pit for ghost stories at night, a mess hall, an activities hall with foosball machines, etc.

Now picture that summer camp BUT filled with kinsters. Every variety of kinster. Top, bottom, Domme/Dom, sub, switches, whatever else. Some are brand new and overly giddy with excitement, some have been in the lifestyle since the 80's, most are somewhere in between.

Every time I've gone (four times?), everyone was friendly. Everyone was happy. There were rules to keep people safe, but anyone could play, as long as there was consent of course.

When the kinsters are there, that basketball court is full of stocks and crosses and pillories and whatever else free for anyone to use. So are the activity halls. That stage the kids use to put on sketches? It becomes the main stage for slave auctions. Sell yourself off into slavery if you want, or buy a slave or two. Or just watch as the slaves are sold to the highest bidder, leashed, and taken away.
Its all good fun.

I had a FANTASTIC time. It was exactly what I needed at that point of my life, and every subsequent time I've gone I've loved it.

Going with a girlfriend? You can get as crazy as you like - OR - you can be as tame as you want, and just chill by the pool and watch.

There are classes and workshops too. Great place to learn stuff.

Want your own tent or RV? No problem. Bring it and set it up. I personally enjoyed staying in the human pony camp - its essentially a section of the camp where the pony boy/girl enthusiasts (and their owners/trainers) hang out.

https://www.campcrucible.com/

The fun part?? A lot of my good friends are vanilla but know that I am not. They don't exactly understand kink. They know aspects of it, but don't understand its appeal. Anyway, it doesn't really matter - but the fun part is their curiosity. They want to know the stuff that went on there while I was at camp, BUT at the same time, they kinda don't want to know... (if you know what I mean. :P )

So I just sent them this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qrH758xjrg

The bad part? Having to leave and go back to the real world. Still though... You get to take home good memories to last a lifetime. I imagine someday I'll be a 110 years old in some retirement home, tended to by robot nurses and I'll sit and cackle "HA!! I was a pony you know!!! Naked and harnessed up to a cart!!! It was awesome! I had a pony tail made of real horsehair!!!" laugh

For the record I am in no way affiliated with anyone who owns or runs the place. I'm just a big fan.

Edited by Tristan (04/07/21 05:22 AM)

#14084 - 04/07/21 09:05 AM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: Tristan]
Enthusiast

Bingo. This is exactly what I'm trying to find. This place actually exists? I don't have to be vetted for a secret location or invest in being part of a club. I just sign up? My girl and I do have a camper. This sounds cool as fuck. Thanks. I will be in touch with them and ask if they are ramping back up this year. Thanks, dude.

#14085 - 04/07/21 09:33 AM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: Tristan]
Enthusiast

Finding local groups has been a topic between me and my girlfriend lately. We play at home and it's just us. We did a pro session that we worked into a vacation in Florida. It was a great fucking experience. We were both on a natural high for days. But we don't want to get into too much of a good thing to ruining it from being special. We also want to keep our private life private. Not sure if we should, as one poster put it, cross the streams. (Ghostbusters) We don't want to be working in our yard talking with our neighbor about ball gags.

At the same time, I'm halfway through building out a 400 square foot dungeon our basement. It's going to be cool as fuck. Mood lighting, integrated stereo, wet bar. I'm building all the dungeon equipment myself. It just begs of a party. But we don't know if we want to cross that line. There should be a service were people could order a dozen kinksters to show up for a party and then go home until next time.

#14091 - 04/07/21 11:25 AM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: Tristan]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Thank you for posting this!! I've been asking around Scooby but am a bit out of touch with which venues are still going and what new ones have popped up. Camp Crucible...what a blast from the past. I've never attended but have friends that did and love it. So good to hear it is still around!

#14094 - 04/07/21 01:32 PM Re: Couple Friendly Events [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Tristan Offline
Artisan

As far as I am aware, yes it still exists.

I know for a fact it did exist years and years ago and I DID attend at least 4 times. It was exactly as I described and it was fucking awesome.

I don't remember what the vetting process was, or if there was one. The location was *generally* secret. I will never remember exactly where it was, but can tell you it was somewhere near Southern PA, Maryland area. Secluded in the country mountains somewhere. They give you a rough area until you are registered and paid, and then they give you an exact location.

But they may have changed venues? There was talk of that.

According to their website, they are "Clean Air, Dirty Living. 9 days & 8 nights of hedonism and kink! May 29th – June 6th, 2021"

But sadly, it seems "Registration is Offline until 2021"... So they might still be bogged down by covid shit. frown

Still, keep an eye on the website. Check fetlife.

Also, there were other, similar large venue camps that I was vaguely familiar with. They may still be around? New ones may have sprung up? I went to Camp Crucible because friends of mine told me about it and I could drive to it in 8 hours.

Now that I am thinking about it, there's one near Vegas someplace. Maybe its in CA? A guy I was talking to on a chastity forum was mentioned it.

I'm sure there are little camps like this all over.

In all honesty, I am attending a small camp at the end of this month. Its only a 2 hr drive from where I live now. It will be like Camp Crucible, but on a smaller scale, just out in a huge wooded lot out secluded in the middle of nowhere.

Its really is helpful to get in good with a local community of kinksters. It doesn't happen overnight, but if you go to munches and other events (fucking covid fucked that all up) you get to know people. I've made some really good friends from the community. Its not all kink - a lot of it is just hanging out getting Mexican food or whatever, shooting the shit, bitching about work, having BBQ's, etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
288 registered (DominaAdmin, Chi61, Soapy, furfan, tosser, Cheyenne, buffalo, langerr, denali, international, mikel, Domina M, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, broom, Lady Bellatrix, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, Mistress UV, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, nysubjack, jadreg13, TheDriver, EvedLeNashim, sheba322000, Ms_Gia_Peccato, WestAugust, artiemus1, cbtlover, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, CelesteTaylor, Madam Jess, midlet, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30686 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina