by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#12575 - 12/12/20 03:39 PM Strap-On Obsession
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
Has anybody else noticed the obsession with strap-on? It seems that every clip I see on Domme websites are nothing but strap-on. I've also noticed that the majority of new photos I see on Misteress's social media accounts are involving strap-on.

#12576 - 12/12/20 05:42 PM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: cbtlover]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I mean... strap-ons are hot. Pegging is insanely intimate, primal, and an epitome of power exchange imo.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#12577 - 12/13/20 03:02 AM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: cbtlover]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

This is a great question. I agree with DommeLynx's feelings on the subject of strap on. But, as to why it is becoming more common place in the femdom scene...hmmm...I've never really stopped to think about it. But, you are right. It has. Several years ago ClubDom started putting strap on into scenes even though it wasn't the main niche in the video. Looking back, I began doing this because made the entire scene more interesting. Also, it is easier to find men who will do strap on scenes than more corporal scenes ball busing and bull whipping.

#12588 - 12/13/20 02:32 PM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: cbtlover]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

It's always been super popular for the reasons others have mentioned but I haven't noticed any particular uptick. Maybe you're just following a lot of strap-on dommes?

#12592 - 12/13/20 06:02 PM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: Cheyenne]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Lately my Mistress has spent a lot of time transforming me into a total slut which is something we both want.Once shaved, made up, and totally transformed and dressed she begins the tease and denial reinforcement of my permanent chastity and finished it with an amazing s/o session making sure I will feel it for days. Her/our desire would be to find 2 bulls or other transformed slaves to take it much further if it could be done safely. To add to this, over the last 4 months she has begun requiring me to use a Noogleberry device to stretch my breasts and then follows with saline infusion to fill them up so they fill out my bra. Using s/o is a big part of Her power over me and my submission to realizing that I belong to Her and she can and will do what pleases Her and I will comply. In 3 weeks we will celebrate 6 years with each other and 3 years wearing her collar and her carved initials in my leg.

#12594 - 12/14/20 12:33 AM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: teddymishka]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Congrats on finding a wonderful Domme. Sounds like the two of you connect very well. I'm glad to hear that she is helping you accept your inner slut. ;-)

When it comes to penises, it is great that women can choose the size, color and the time they want them strap them on or not be bothered with them. Women get to control their penises. Men do not. Women have both their natural lady parts and optional strap on parts to work with. I've never thought about it like this before, but, perhaps that is part of the fascination with strap on play. Two aces in one hand.

#12599 - 12/14/20 07:32 AM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: MayaMidnight]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Hello again. I started submitting in the mid 90s. Strapon play was really just evolving. Multiple Dommes told me I was definitely in the minority. From what I understand now it is pretty common and has even spilled over into men seeing shemales.

#12602 - 12/14/20 01:11 PM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: Jiminhales]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
When I read your OP I thought you meant an increase over a short period of time. Yes, it has increased over time significantly. I think I discussed something similar on this board, so I may repeat myself, but I seldom had subs show interest in strap-on in the early 2000s. Now almost every application lists it as an interest.

Maybe one reason you are seeing more of it in Domme media is that it is less taboo. When NYC was in the news for actively trying to arrest people for it, it stayed underground.

The most significant uptick I have seen within the past few years is gender play (which includes strapon, feminization, forced bi, etc). I have been really curious about the origins of this. Are men becoming less homophobic? Gender play (at least in my experience) is less about humiliation now too. More men are more interested in feeling like a woman (pretty, desired, pursued), than being degraded for being less manly. I see that as a good sign.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#12610 - 12/15/20 07:44 AM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Here’s my issue with being dressed up. I am comfortable in my looks. Late 50’s, 5’11” 180lbs. Still have all my hair and not gray yet.
You get me all dressed up. Put on some makeup and you are proud of your work. You move me to a mirror to look at my sissy self and the first thing that comes to my mind is, I look like my sisters. Just not comfortable going there.
For me Strapon is where I go because it is outside of my everyday. I like it and it seems the Domme does also. Although many Dommes will cater to it today I look for ones who truly enjoy it. If I get the feeling a Domme will do it but is not into it I look elsewhere.

#12615 - 12/15/20 07:30 PM Re: Strap-On Obsession [Re: cbtlover]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

My interest in both clips and social media accounts have steadily declined in the last 3 years so I cannot offer commentary to whether or not there is a trend.

However one trend I have noticed in the last decade is that "Sexperts" are increasingly trying to dissociate "pegging" from BDSM. This includes the man who coined the term (which BTW does not seem to be very popular in FemDom circles as far as I can tell)

For a long time the Sexperts would say that just because a man enjoys this activity doesn't mean he's gay

But they then went on to add

"and it doesn't necessarily mean that he is submissive and/or masochistic either"

I am willing to accept that this is true in some cases but my educated guess is that a majority of men who enjoy it are indeed some combination of sub/maso

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, nysubjack, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, langerr, TheDriver, Chi61, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, buffalo, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Poester, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33465 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas