Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#12293 - 11/09/20 05:37 AM Do your BDSM Interests Shift?
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Do you interests stay pretty much the same or do you find you them shifting from one fetish to another? Some of my clients, over the years, seemed to stay within very specific interests. Some of them even wanted the exact same scenario. About half, were just flat out freaks who were always coming across different fetishes to explore. (I say freaks with affection, btw.) A close friend, who was a long time client prior to my retirement, cracks me up. Every few months, he'll call me asking for advise on his new fetish trend. How is it for you?

#12300 - 11/09/20 06:32 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress, I wouldn't say shift. I'd say evolve. I had my first session in college during Watergate... so I'm up there in age. Not really active anymore. As a horny young man I wanted to meet beautiful, exotic women... and wasn't dating. Desperate, I found Screw magazine, saw the BDSM ads, got excited and said to myself, "Hey, if I have to get spanked to worship a gorgeous woman, so be it." Being almost naked in front of a half naked gorgeous (and back then usually older) woman, was intoxicating. I did things I never thought I'd be turned on by, and eventually began to request those things again and again, especially with Dominas I saw repeatedly.

Worshiping high heels (I quickly stopped that and moved to nude feet and toes), worshiping legs, thighs, being tied up on a cross, light bondage, getting slapped, spanked, pinched, eventually butt plugs (but never strap-ons), orally worshiping strap-ons, sessioning with female bodybuilders as muscular as me and being dominated (I'm big guy and most times in shape and they were so strong), scissoring, even GS in some forms, sessioning with TS (once fooled/one by choice), shaving a Domina's intimate area (once), being a bath slave and masseur, play in public areas (parking lots, hotel stairways, city piers)... all enormous turn-ons with the right ladies. Years ago never thought I'd do all that.

I've written this before, I've been lucky. All were real pros, and if they got to know me knew how much to stretch my boundaries without breaking them. THAT is an art. As I look back there have been two constants: I love being a male exhibitionist... for one Mistress at a time; and I love beautiful, imaginative and intelligent women. And not necessarily in that order.

#12301 - 11/09/20 07:07 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Do you interests stay pretty much the same or do you find you them shifting from one fetish to another? Some of my clients, over the years, seemed to stay within very specific interests. Some of them even wanted the exact same scenario. About half, were just flat out freaks who were always coming across different fetishes to explore. (I say freaks with affection, btw.) A close friend, who was a long time client prior to my retirement, cracks me up. Every few months, he'll call me asking for advise on his new fetish trend. How is it for you?

The short answer is Definitely Yes

The long answer can be found in my post to this old thread

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1957#Post1957

#12302 - 11/10/20 03:44 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: junglebeast]

Pooh-Bah

You've had amazing experiences. I applaud you for exploring your interests to the fullest. Life is too short to suppress what we find amazing. Yes, evolve is a good way to put it growing interests.

#12303 - 11/10/20 03:46 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: The Thomas]

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for sharing this link. If I may ask, how did spanking come about at the strip clubs? It sounds like you an open minded man who is up for whatever is fun at the moment. That is totally cool.

#12304 - 11/10/20 10:33 AM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Personally, I think mine have somewhat shifted or rather the interest has decreased significantly due to lack of pro(s) willing to do it locally. I used to be really interested in needle play but as of the last two years, it has decreased significantly due to lack of pro(s) who were proficient in it or listed it as an interest. I've always liked enduring needle play down below but in the DC market there is not enough pro-dommes who list it as a interest. I've asked a few who were into medical play and they seemed less than interested in it. But also at the same time, the ones I've contacted who said yes, their level of needle play actually was beyond what I was comfortable with. Not sure if out of fear I decided not to try needle play with them was the reason I decided not to.

#12307 - 11/10/20 04:49 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Smiley]

Pooh-Bah

Do you think that those interested in more intense needle play than you are couldn't or wouldn't be a fit for a session more on your level? Also, it is curious that there has been a shift away from these type of activities. It has never been my thing. But, in my day as an active session dom, it was quite common. Why do you think there was a shift away from needle play?

#12308 - 11/10/20 07:50 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

If I may ask, how did spanking come about at the strip clubs?
In most (but not all) establishments it was permitted in their champagne rooms. If you are asking how it first came about here is another link:

http://domina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5979#Post5979

#12309 - 11/10/20 08:03 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
Smiley Online   content
Occasional

Do you think that those interested in more intense needle play than you are couldn't or wouldn't be a fit for a session more on your level? Also, it is curious that there has been a shift away from these type of activities. It has never been my thing. But, in my day as an active session dom, it was quite common. Why do you think there was a shift away from needle play?

Good question to ask. To be honest, I based my decision on any scene photos I could find of them. Without naming who I opted not to really pursue the needle play with in the Washington DC area but her images of needle play in certain areas just didn't agree with me. I have certain areas that I try to keep virgin from play due to medical reasons since I have to use those areas for insulin infusion but also at the same time, those other areas didn't appeal to me since they are unfortunately too sensitive for needle play. I've tried them in the past and unfortunately the pain level was not something I was really comfortable with. I feel needle play has shifted for me due it being more on the backburner of types of play I'm more interested in doing due to lack of play partners. I went from seeing one mistress exclusively up until 3 years ago and basically jumped around till I started to see a specific one in the area. After discussing the situation with the mistress I used to see to determine if she thought the one I'm seeing now was a good fit for what I liked in terms of play. I'm actually hoping to broaden my interests more with her in the near future since I don't have to deal with a 2.5 hour drive to see someone now but obviously would still make the drive to see the ones I also saw in other cities rather than cease any interaction with them.

#12310 - 11/10/20 08:33 PM Re: Do your BDSM Interests Shift? [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Great question. For sure mine have shifted. Up until about a year ago i was big into ball busting for 20+ yrs. ive done tons of sessions but it slowly started to fade and now ive lost interest. Strap on, humiliation, wrestling, cbt, bondage, foot worship, GS. Etc. At some point or another ive tried most things. But now in my 40s my kinks run very vanilla. Its basically chastity and findom (done right). But i really like submitting, giving up control and making m y Mistress’s life better. I just don't get turned on by getting my ass kicked to achieve that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
287 registered (furfan, Soapy, Domina M, Bruce88, midlet, ChicagoSlicker, CelesteTaylor, Bound ashtray Man, Cheyenne, langerr, kefxb24, MsKittyLaReaux, porkster, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Ms_Gia_Peccato, cbtlover, international, Chi61, Slv4u, Dominions, DommeLynx, jadreg13, MayaMidnight, nysubjack, The Thomas, marstoy, denali, broom, Mistress Tissa, Protons1, DominaAdmin, buffalo, WestAugust, Mistress Ayn, GrimmX, tosser, Eastbabyhuey, llf, EvedLeNashim, bondagelover, Madam Jess, palmer, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, MsRoseWoods, Mistress UV, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, sheba322000, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, Boucheron, sellinggr, Komodo, TheDriver, mike04071, artiemus1, domtsub, gfred1, ztrade, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, Browniepoints95, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, Lady Bellatrix, mikel, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, jeanmarc, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30204 Guests and 97 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria