by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#10861 - 05/19/20 12:03 PM My online experiences
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

So over the last couple months I’ve had the chance to experience phone sessions via NiteFlirt as well as Skype sessions. Both of which were new to me. My NiteFlirt experiences were all spontaneous while my Skype sessions were all pre-booked. Wanted to share my thoughts on both, and curious others thoughts and experiences

NiteFlirt. I do like that it can be spontaneous, it’s fun to just be able to do a couple clicks and be on the phone with a a Domme. Hard to duplicate that with rt. I did find that spontaneity while great for me, could be annoying for the Domme. As one described it “I have absolutely no idea what’s on the other end when I pick up”. I also really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with Dommes I’ve admired and wanted to session with but haven’t been able to. My only complaints would be that it really wasn’t anything like a rt session, tended to be more chatting than anything else, it’s also really hard to manage the $ balance, I keep finding myself with leftover $, so feels like a never ending game of trying to get to a zero $ balance. Net, probably not my cup of tea, but I think a great medium to introduce yourself to a Domme you don’t know. I did really enjoy reconnecting with a Domme I hadn’t seen in years as well as connecting with a couple I hope to session with in the future. So while it definitely didn’t feel like a session, I’m glad I made the connections.

I enjoyed my two Skype sessions more than I expected. Both were with the same Domme, one I had sessioned with prior to the quarantine. I found it an excellent way to stay connected, I feel like the sessions helped keep the energy going and will make our next rt session better. The sessions were CBT/ballbusting focused and I was surprised how similar it was to a rt session. The first session was a bit clunky for me as I really didn’t know what to expect, but for the second I was much more prepared, and found that it was a really fun experience. Overall, wouldn’t pick it over rt but if unable to do rt would definitely do again. I really found it a great way to stay connected and very happy I did them.

So that’s my quarantine session experience. Hope you folks might find it interesting and curious what others have found.

#10865 - 05/19/20 04:03 PM Re: My online experiences [Re: Chi61]
ScreamsAlot Offline

Ok, so I cannot resist asking:

How, in the mother of all alternate universes, can you possibly do ballbusting over Skype ???

I can t wait to find out.

SA

PS: I have zero interest personally in engaging in ballbusting. This is strictly a technical question.

#10866 - 05/19/20 04:23 PM Re: My online experiences [Re: ScreamsAlot]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Great question. I was skeptical myself going in. The first session involved a wooden spoon, was ok but didnt really work well for me personally. For the second session, We improvised a bit and used a billiards ball in a tube sock which made for a crazy fun session actually. There also were quite a few rubber bands involved. As mentioned, personally virtual wouldn’t be my first choice, but I was surprised how well it worked. Having a Domme who I sessioned with before in person I think helped, I think would be weird as a first session. I’m sure various kinks/activities transfer over to virtual better than others though.

#10868 - 05/19/20 05:22 PM Re: My online experiences [Re: Chi61]
ScreamsAlot Offline

Oh wow!

I am so glad I asked. I had no idea that virtual sessions could be so creative!

Perhaps I should try one? I can only imagine what my medical fantasies could become :-)

Advice? Recommendations?

SA

#10869 - 05/19/20 05:42 PM Re: My online experiences [Re: ScreamsAlot]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I’ve had.... more than a few role play sessions via texts with my longtime Mistress. I’ve known Her off and on, for MORE than a while. She knows what hot buttons to touch with me and I know how to provoke Her. (All with respect, and that is mutual.) Nothing like getting texted at 5:30 or 6 am, or vice versa, and being possessed mentally since you know how She does it physically. Of course, in this example, it is keeping in touch with someone you know a long, long time. She finishes your sentences and you know Hers.

As for Skype or camming, I’ve explored that a couple of times pre-COVID with Dominas I always wanted to meet. Less engaging and spontaneous but, with the right email exchange, they can be enjoyable.

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Chuck123, international, Domina M, Poester, langerr, tosser, TheDriver, Cheyenne, Soapy, Chi61, midlet, buffalo, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32961 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sponsor a Domina