by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10037 - 03/29/20 01:15 PM Session Pricing
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Years ago friends of mine when to an excellent neighborhood Italian restaurant and ordered a tray of hot seafood antipasto for six, lobster tails, clams, shrimp, scallops, etc. in a light red sauce. Nobody asked about the price. All of us were right out of college. When the bill came four of my friends were shocked at the price. I thought, I loved it, just pay it. My best friend then said, "Isn't this the best Italian restaurant in the neighborhood?" Everyone agreed. "And everyone loved the antipasto?" Everyone said yes. "So, when you come to a classy place like this, you should know what you're getting, so let's pay the bill and give the guy a good tip."

I'm not comparing Dominas to a tray of Italian seafood antipasto. What I am saying is that if you contact a well-known Domina for a session don't haggle about the price beforehand. If you can't afford this professional say, "I'm sorry, but your tribute is beyond my budget right now," be a gentleman and say goodbye. You CERTAINLY DON'T have the session, have a great time and then say, "Her tribute was too high, because...." whatever. (Of course if the Domina was late, inactive, etc., etc. that's another story.)

For most of us there is no way any of us would ever be in the same room or have any contact with such gorgeous, creative and strong women if it wasn't for this scene. So, if you can, if you pay the tribute and the session is great thank your lucky stars she agreed to see YOU.

#10038 - 03/29/20 01:37 PM Re: Session Pricing [Re: junglebeast]
Addict

Speaking of session pricing, I've been pretty lucky. It has run the gamut.

As I've written before, my first domina with the legendary Mistress Belle de Jour in 1974 when I was in college. She had a storefront, was a real MILF who was close to 50, and as sexy as anything my 20 or so year old self has ever seen. Session price for 45 minutes? $35. Really. After a session or two she ordered me over to her apartment to be a "Roman bath slave" to undress, bathe and dry her off one morning and then pleasure myself in front of her. Price? $0. And she had me in a session with a Mistress in training once. When I called and said, "I can't pay $70," she said, "Just bring the tribute for me and get your ass over here by 4 pm!" LOL!

For another Mistress, years later, I advanced (not a deposit) her some cash. She needed it. I called a few weeks later for a session and charged me half the tribute. I resisted but finally agreed.

The most expensive session tributes I've paid have been $400 for an hour. But again, I've been lucky. Around a decade ago with the female bodybuilder (more fitness really) Goddess Vegas. We were both in San Francisco. I wanted a longer session, two hours. It could have been $600. She said days before the session, "The tribute is $400. Make a good deposit into my bank account." (I made deposits often and had access.) When I questioned why, she cooed, "You've been a good 'jungle pet.' " It was a hell of a session.

I was never a bargain-hunter. Yet, via loyalty, chemistry, manners, whatever... sometimes you get a gift. I've gotten more than my share and I thank all the Dominas I've served for that.

#10041 - 03/29/20 05:23 PM Re: Session Pricing [Re: junglebeast]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I have noticed that several independent NYC dommes that I have inquired about are now charging $400/hr. I'm not ready to go that high at present, so $350 is my limit.

#10050 - 03/29/20 06:09 PM Re: Session Pricing [Re: junglebeast]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Originally Posted By junglebeast

For most of us there is no way any of us would ever be in the same room or have any contact with such gorgeous, creative and strong women if it wasn't for this scene.

Speak for yourself, I almost have to beat them off with a stick :-).

I agree completely with what else you wrote.

It is amazing how many "stand on your own feet/rugged capitialism" types revert back to childhood when faced with high prices on things they want ( not need ).

Basic lesson taught to children the world over:

If you want something and can't afford it that is just too bad. Do without it or save up.

Edited by Soapy (03/29/20 06:10 PM)

#10051 - 03/29/20 06:14 PM Re: Session Pricing [Re: Soapy]
Addict

Soapy, I’m happy you’ve always been a popular guy. LOL! I agree. “Do without or save up.”

#10053 - 03/30/20 01:01 AM Re: Session Pricing [Re: junglebeast]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

There are some parts of the world where haggling over a price is part of the culture. The good old US of A is not one of them. You are supposed to accept a price or not to make a transaction.

Having said that I expect that the same as in most other businesses moving forward there might be more price pressure because people will have less money to spend.

#10058 - 03/30/20 02:34 AM Re: Session Pricing [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
I am so, so tired of seeing guys analyze and criticize our wages. I guarantee that most guys who have a hobby about complaining about them would not last in this industry.

I appreciate those, like you, junglebeast, who defend the real value of what we do, because it's hard work.

You have to work for every dollar you make. There's no salary, no PTO, no sick time, no benefits. You have a lot of competition. You have people trying to steal your ideas and work, maybe even your clients. The buy-in is high in terms of wardrobe, gear, rentals, media, etc. Your 4-hour session is usually more like a 8-10 hours of work. Of course, you have wonderful people who contact you, but you also have creeps. And they sometimes won't leave you alone. You risk people not liking you because of what you do and your family treating you like garbage. There's a good chance that if you wanted to change careers that you could be fired if people found out what you used to do. Depending on the work you do, you may risk becoming infected with STIs. You risk arrest, jail, and a record for "prostitution". You risk being emotionally and physically harmed via harassment (you, your partner/spouse/children/family), threats, stalking, defamation, assault, rape, and possibly murder.

And you want to complain about having to pay $300, $350, whatever to a woman who is shouldering the burden of ALL OF THIS so that you get to have a safe, personalized, no-strings private experience where your biggest, hottest fantasies can come to fruition?

Do you realize how absolutely unsexy it makes you look? Like, reel the entitlement in a little and learn some gratitude.

I don't complain about wanting a Bugatti and not being able to afford it. I know if I want my Bugatti I either have to save for it be content with what's in my budget.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/30/20 02:35 AM)

#10061 - 03/30/20 05:35 AM Re: Session Pricing [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Addict

Mistress Tissa, very well said. About health care, I was introduced to a Mistress once who was substituting for some I was seeing at a dungeon. We saw each other twice and before the first session she proclaimed, “No wrestling Tarzan!” I explained it wasn’t part of the scene. After the second session and I got to know her I asked about, “no wrestling.” She had a session with a sub the year before and he didn’t know his own strength. One broken bone later she was out of work for a couple of months.

No work. No health care. Many of us don’t think of that angle either.

#10065 - 03/30/20 08:32 AM Re: Session Pricing [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

You couldn't have said it any better. I was charging $300. an hour nearly 20 years ago. If anything, ProDom wages have not come up to what they should be. Through good times and bad, in our economy, women who are cut out to be prodoms, have done just fine. I've seen it become survival of the fittest, at times. However, any lady who is serious about femdom and is in a business that she is suited for, will do just fine. Not a lot of them would be willing to make the sacrifices you mentioned for a rate they didn't feel good about. Not a lot of them would feel good doing a session with a man who would ask them to.

#10091 - 03/31/20 12:28 AM Re: Session Pricing [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By junglebeast
Mistress Tissa, very well said.

Thank you

Quote:
About health care ... One broken bone later she was out of work for a couple of months.

Right. Many of us worry about that sort of thing. One random thing putting us out of work for potentially months.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (Ms_Gia_Peccato, Boucheron, ztrade, Domina M, nysubjack, Soapy, spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, tosser, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Chuck123, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, TheDriver, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33346 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling