Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9562 - 02/20/20 03:38 AM Moderator games
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I have been busy for the last few weeks. I returned here tonight and started working my way through updates to the old threads and the new ones. To my surprise I found the next to last one, Clients with Hidden Cameras that questions have been raised by a post of mine, while I am prevented to answer them.

Specifically I intentionally mentioned that I use unconcealed cameras in my sessions. So the question was did the mistress know?

What do you think? Recording a session is something which has to be negotiated and paid for. I do not always succeed but more than 80% of my sessions are recorded. Sometimes not the first session with a mistress but usually in later sessions they agree.

In the last 20 years I had only two mistresses who did not allow for a session to be recorded and in both cases it was a first session.

Having answered this question which as a courtesy I would have anyway I have to say that I resent the attempt made by a moderator or administrator to make me do it in private instead of in public, the way any debate is supposed to be.

This has very much to do with my original reservations about having moderation, and allowing someone who might not like you to misuse or abuse its power.

#9563 - 02/20/20 06:27 AM Re: Moderator games [Re: Komodo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Komodo
Having answered this question which as a courtesy I would have anyway I have to say that I resent the attempt made by a moderator or administrator to make me do it in private instead of in public, the way any debate is supposed to be.

This has very much to do with my original reservations about having moderation, and allowing someone who might not like you to misuse or abuse its power.

The reason it was locked had absolutely nothing do with the original question or the subject of hidden cameras. At the time, no one was posttng about the thread subject but instead a semi-heated exchange was going on about whether Dommes should be associated with Sex Workers and a Sex Workers relative worth. Having been away makes it difficult to see the context of that decision.

I actually started a thread in the off-topic section to discuss the locking of the hidden camera thread but everyone who posted to that was in agreement with it... a contrary opinion would definitely be welcome there.

#9565 - 02/20/20 09:31 AM Re: Moderator games [Re: Komodo]
DominaAdmin Online   content
The Buzz Admin
Regular

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By Komodo
I have been busy for the last few weeks. I returned here tonight and started working my way through updates to the old threads and the new ones. To my surprise I found the next to last one, Clients with Hidden Cameras that questions have been raised by a post of mine, while I am prevented to answer them.

Specifically I intentionally mentioned that I use unconcealed cameras in my sessions. So the question was did the mistress know?

What do you think? Recording a session is something which has to be negotiated and paid for. I do not always succeed but more than 80% of my sessions are recorded. Sometimes not the first session with a mistress but usually in later sessions they agree.

In the last 20 years I had only two mistresses who did not allow for a session to be recorded and in both cases it was a first session.

The Decision to Lock the "Clients with hidden cameras" thread had nothing to do with the original topic. It had gone completely off subject. You are welcome to repost a similar topic.

Domina.ms Admin has no bias regarding users or their opinions.

"Max" at the Hang, Locked several threads for going completely off topic. Domina.ms Admin has to date Locked only one.

Domina.ms Admin

#9567 - 02/20/20 12:46 PM Re: Moderator games [Re: DominaAdmin]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

My apologies. I have never seen a locked thread before. I thought that this was locked only to me, and since there were questions asked of me, not particularly kind ones questioning my character I assumed, and I was wrong, that somebody was trying to make me look bad. Apparently there is no need to do that, I do a pretty good job by myself.

#9573 - 02/21/20 10:21 AM Re: Moderator games [Re: Komodo]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Well at least you are humble about it ;-) By the way, I don't think anyone reading your post (other than the one person that questioned it) ever thought it meant that you filmed without permission. It was really pretty obvious so I don't think anyone here thought badly of you. But don't stay away so long and that will solve future issues. Just sayin.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9586 - 02/22/20 03:48 PM Re: Moderator games [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Thank you. You are always a class act.

#9590 - 02/23/20 06:12 AM Re: Moderator games [Re: Komodo]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I'm glad this got worked out and you understand that the locking of threads is important. As DominaMs's Admin pointed out, it used to happen quite a bit on MF. In the day, MF had responsible moderation. Now, it is a blood bath. Anyone can say anything about anyone. The post remains. Troll run lose with the clear intention of doing nothing but antagonizing. Nothing is done. Now, it is looking as if private messages are being leaked. It is become cesspool over there. I'm glad this is a safe place to talk with necessary but light moderation.

#9591 - 02/23/20 04:09 PM Re: Moderator games [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I'm glad this got worked out and you understand that the locking of threads is important. As DominaMs's Admin pointed out, it used to happen quite a bit on MF. In the day, MF had responsible moderation. Now, it is a blood bath. Anyone can say anything about anyone. The post remains. Troll run lose with the clear intention of doing nothing but antagonizing. Nothing is done. Now, it is looking as if private messages are being leaked. It is become cesspool over there. I'm glad this is a safe place to talk with necessary but light moderation.

Mistress, I completely agree, especially about this being a safe place to exchange thoughts, feelings and ideas. When MF broke down sometime last year and was offline, that's when I came over for good. I tried to get some of the familiar, reliable voices over there to come over, but old habits die hard. I think that graphically making this look like MF was a great idea. Let's keep it going.

#9594 - 02/24/20 02:08 AM Re: Moderator games [Re: Cheyenne]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

MF is in a crisis. I am conservative and I hope it will get over it, but right now it has problems. I am somewhat puzzled by the statistics I see between these two sites which I believe share the same software.

When I look at The lobby at MF usually I see about 30 viewers. Here I see hundreds or thousands. However when I look at the activity in topics my guess is that this site is about twice or three times more active.

So unless the viewers here are particularly shy some numbers don't compute.

#9596 - 02/24/20 01:39 PM Re: Moderator games [Re: Komodo]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I believe the difference is that the timer for kicking you off the list is different.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
327 registered (Soapy, Domina M, Moth to a Flame, HouseofServitude, Cheyenne, Mistress UV, tosser, Chi61, furfan, HellionCobRoller, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, DominaAdmin, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Michelle Lacy, langerr, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33890 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller