by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#9569 - 02/21/20 05:01 AM **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester
DeadEyeDick Online   content

Loc: flyover Land
I wanted to give this ALERT a larger audience. It was originally posted in the new reviews section by Poester Yesterday at 11:22 PM.

Quote:

**FRAUD ALERT**

The following, well polished, website is made entirely with stolen photos. It looks like they want to take in deposits and "slave application" fees.

https://mistressnicolle.com/

Most of the photos were stolen from from the following domme.
Damazonia

po

I have included Mistress Damazonia's website link.
https://mistressdamazonia.com/

There is no doubt that https://mistressnicolle.com/ is guilty of stealing Mistress Damazonia's photos.

From Mistress Nicole Official Slave Application

Quote:
If you’d like to be considered fill out this form in it’s entirety. Note that the official slave application fee is $250

Scams like this are one of the reasons I'm hesitant about sending deposits.

#9572 - 02/21/20 10:13 AM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: DeadEyeDick]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Wow. Just wow. You would think if they were going to use someone else's photos they wouldn't pick someone not so recognizable. Damazonia has tattoos that make it obvious that the pics are hers. They are obviously looking for mooks that are new to the scene. So many red flags here.

Reviews don't link out = fake
Domain is just a few months old
and a $250 application fee? = INSANE

No matter how awesome the pictures are they are going to have a tough time with this, even among newbies. Reputable Dommes have a tough time collecting deposits so I am not sure how many $250 fees they will collect. Unless they literally copied someone else's website (which suppose is possible), they put a lot of work into this for a few dollars.

Have either of you contacted Damazonia about this? She is probably the only person that could get this shut down.

***UPDATE: I just messaged her and she said she had just been made aware and was getting ready to take steps to have it taken down. ***

Edited by Mistress Ayn (02/21/20 10:29 AM)
Edit Reason: Update

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9575 - 02/21/20 10:35 AM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Any guy who would pay a $250 "application fee" to a Mistress he's never met is thinking with the wrong head. Just sayin'...

#9579 - 02/21/20 08:06 PM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hi Mistress Ayn,

I originally copied this from her post on Twitter.
DeadEye didn't copy the original link that I included to her post, when he copied it into the Lobby.
https://twitter.com/Damazonia_/status/1229467856590426112

po

#9580 - 02/21/20 08:23 PM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Someone created a sock puppet account on Max Fisch just to comment on my cross-post and write that she "deserved" it.

#9581 - 02/22/20 04:35 AM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: Poester]
TheBigWoman Offline

Proving once again that the hang is a cesspool! Without moderation It's nothing but an internet gossip rag. Mistress Damazonia has her intellectual property stolen and some max fisch "Ahole" has to denigrate her!

I call on members who ride the fence between the hang, and the Buzz, to stop posting there.

Stop big tech, end or amend section 230!

Section 230 says that "No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230).

Section 230 is madness! The cowardly scumbags that own max should be held responsible for it's content. The same is true for twitter and facebook.

#9602 - 02/24/20 05:21 PM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: DeadEyeDick]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Thanks for sharing this, Poester. It's mind-blowing how brazen people are.

Funny, I was just encouraging sexy workers to make sure they watermark all their content -- and right in the middle or they will crop it out. Because people WILL steal it and try to scam others.

I guess scammers are stepping up their game now. I've never seen a website as involved as this. Makes it even more necessary that people carefully research a Domme before contacting her.

#9617 - 02/27/20 06:51 AM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: Poester]
Northstar Offline
Artisan

Loc: NYC
Originally Posted By Poester
Someone created a sock puppet account on Max Fisch just to comment on my cross-post and write that she "deserved" it.

I wonder if it's a requirement to register at least three sock puppet accounts over at Max Fisch. I'm sure any day now there's going to be a revolution of the sock puppets, and toes will roll!

I believe lack of moderation is the cause. The legions of SP's ruling the Hang couldn't happen here.

#9618 - 02/27/20 08:47 AM Re: **FRAUD ALERT** by Poester [Re: Poester]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
And then a sock puppet accused the sock puppet of being a sock puppet. Rich.

At least it looks like the ripoff site has been taken down. Hopefully they didn't get one dollar out of it for all their scammy work.

Thanks again for bringing attention to this. Every time someone has been caught stealing my photos or trying to run a scam, it was brought to my attention by someone like you. Peeps, don't ever assume a Domme knows she is being used to catfish/scam others.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (international, TheDriver, Cheyenne, Soapy, Chi61, midlet, buffalo, Domina M, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32951 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix