by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#8942 - 12/28/19 09:49 AM What do you think of Holiday sessions?
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

This is a question for everyone - Dominas and submissives. What do you think of Holiday sessions? Were they / are they special? Maybe it is because a lot of Dominas and subs are out of town this time of year?

I session rarely now, but when I did I got a real charge out of sessions around the Holidays. Yes, it was the spirit of the season. And from some companies I worked for I got a bit of a bonus so extra cash can always get one in a good mood... or get one a bit more kinky.

Around Thanksgiving, after entertaining visiting relatives and friends for three days by Sunday AM of that weekend for more than a couple of years I'd visit Mistress Melora who was in the East 60s at her studio apartment. It was intimate and we had to be a bit quiet since I'd visit around 9 or 10 am... and I did what I was told, and a bit more. LOL!

The same was true in this week, the days between Christmas and New Year's. I love my family and friends but the stress of the season sometimes got to me. Plus... I wanted to do something for my kinky side. Again, this was back in the late '90s, I'd see Melora or Mistress Dawn, a mature blonde "massusse" and Domina who also was in the Upper East Side. Dawn, like Melora, worked out of her apartment and those early morning sessions where we had to be relatively quiet were, again, intimate and pretty special. (Both advertised in the old classified section of New York magazine.)

And it didn't hurt that I'd bring along a bit more cash as a Holiday present.

Do you like sessions this time of year? What special sessions do you remember?

#8959 - 12/30/19 02:53 AM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

One Christmas I was moving from one state to another. My personal slave and, two clients/friends were helping me. For Christmas day we rented a cabin in the mountains with a hot tub on the deck. We had a fantastic meal, spent time in the hot tub and, had just enough play time that it was fun but didn't rule the whole time. It was a lot of kinky fun mixed with personal socializing.

I can imagine where doing a session or, play party on New Years Day could be entertaining. All sorts of games come to mind. Perhaps, one slave begins the evening with a certain amount of clothespins and, one is creatively removed at every hour. Another one gets his balls shocked every hour. Then, what to do at mid night??? Hmmmm.....

#8986 - 01/01/20 10:40 AM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello junglebeast and happy holidays. The week between Christmas and New Years is historically slow and I usually take that time to recharge. I hate turning down sessions but that is the one week that usually do. However, starting about now I begin jonesing for a session.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9049 - 01/05/20 09:27 AM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

Happy New Year to you Mistress Ayn. I’m at the airport off to a convention I’ve gone to for years. By the time I’m back I’ll be primed, as usual, for a post Holiday session with my longtime Mistress.

#9050 - 01/05/20 10:58 AM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: junglebeast]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
This Christmas I had a sub who was going through a tough time. His mother was in the hospital and it was not looking too good, so needless to say he was not having a good Holiday. He confided in me that it was becoming way too much, and asked if we could please session. I managed to leave my family for a bit to play with him. He came to me obviously very stressed out, but his face afterwards was so worth it. I'm glad I was able to bring him to Nirvana for a while and take his mind off of things. We both had a great time.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#9051 - 01/05/20 12:40 PM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: DommeLynx]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That’s great

#9053 - 01/05/20 03:33 PM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: DommeLynx]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

Whoever said that BDSM wasn't therapeutic? Thank you for that heartwarming story.

#9055 - 01/05/20 04:40 PM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: DommeLynx]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I agree with everyone else... Thank you for being kind and caring enough to do that session when you had planned to be off for personal time. I hope that if I ever need a session like that, I will have a Domme who cares enough about me that they will make time.

#9066 - 01/06/20 04:28 PM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: AspX]
Addict

Hell of a wonderful thing you did Mistress. Hat’s off to you.

#9192 - 01/16/20 04:01 PM Re: What do you think of Holiday sessions? [Re: AspX]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I'm late with my reply, but I'm sure you will find a Domme that's right for you one day smile

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, Soapy, WestAugust, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Chuck123, nysubjack, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, TheDriver, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33324 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato