by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#7460 - 10/11/19 10:27 PM 1st Time Question
Hoody1 Offline

Loc: Bay Area
Hello,

For subs: What was it like your first time playing with a professional? How did you feel afterwards?

For Dommes: What is it like playing with clients when it is their first time ever?

Thanks

#7461 - 10/12/19 01:07 AM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Hoody1]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Something I can answer, since it is so recent - within the last month. What was it like... terrifying, exciting, scary, sensual, intense, erotic, and oddly therapeutic. I would advise you spend time researching and find a Domme you think you will be compatible with. This was something I wanted to do for so very long. I was a little concerned the reality could not/ would not live up to the fantasy. The "problem" is the reality was better than my fantasy. Which leads into how I felt afterwards. I felt elated and I was left wanting more. The only regret I have is that I didn't do this sooner.

#7465 - 10/12/19 04:39 AM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Hoody1]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

Originally Posted By Hoody1
Hello,

For subs: What was it like your first time playing with a professional? How did you feel afterwards?

For Dommes: What is it like playing with clients when it is their first time ever?

Thanks

Good Question Hoody1. I always enjoy being a subs first. I'm not a fan of breaking former Mistress induced bad habits.

I really hate hearing Mistress X does this, and Mistress Y allows me to do that. So many Dommes these days are service tops, that subs come to expect being catered to.

#7467 - 10/12/19 05:42 AM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Kneel4Her]
Slv4u Online   content
Occasional

Loc: Germany
My 1st time ( only some years ago ) wasn't that great. It was ok, i had to much limits, didn't know what to expect etc. But it was like breaking a barrier for a first time for something i was fantasising for 'decades'. A few weeks later, i sessioned again (with the same Lady), lifted some limits - and it blew my mind. Now, i am hooked...

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
[...]The only regret I have is that I didn't do this sooner.

+1

#7468 - 10/12/19 05:47 AM Good advice for your first time [Re: Hoody1]
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Really understand what you want, the specific activities and your limits, hard and soft. You will get so much more out of the session if you can communicate your interests. Don't expect the domme to know. There are hundreds of activities. It's okay to start with a few and grow.

On the other side, do not script your session. This is where we know better. Give your domina what you want to try and then be open for the exciting roller coaster--let yourself go to the experience.

#7471 - 10/12/19 07:29 AM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Hoody1]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
I scratched my itch for spanking by attending and playing at some public (and inexpensive) gatherings but I resisted seeking out a professional for a few reasons. First was the cost, second was that, at the time (the mid-1980s), the means for finding resources and making contact were a bit seedy, and finally, I was (and still am) interested in spanking only, and from the ads, I didn't really see what I was looking for.

Not too long before a trip to the San Francisco Bay area, I read about Fantasy Makers on the Internet, and the way they promoted their facility and goal of fulfilling a fantasy, this sounded like a reasonably safe bet. I made a phone call, had a fairly lengthy conversation with the "housemother" about the spanker and spanking of my dreams, and she suggested that Phoenix would be a perfect match. After reviewing Phoenix' profile on the web site, I set up an appointment.

On The Day, I had some butterflies in my stomach, but I felt welcome, and after meeting Phoenix and discussing my hopes, likes, and dislikes, she went off to get dressed, and came back the girl of my dreams. We went upstairs to a non-threatening parlor setting and she went to work. It was a total success. While I'd had a few spankings prior to this one, this was the first time that all the pieces were put together.

So, communication was the key here, as you'll hear a lot. Don't be afraid to open up to a pro - they've heard it all. And don't be afraid to accept that someone you picked, after some discussion, might not be right for you. The trick is to figure that out before you nail down the session.

Learn things, don't assume too much, and good luck on your quest.

#7472 - 10/12/19 08:58 AM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Hoody1]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
It was ok as I was very young and nervous at the time. She was a big name Domme and very experienced as well. Once I got there and she strapped me down I knew there was no turning back at that point. I actually started shaking and she ask me are you ok? I told her I’ve seen some of your videos and know how you play. She laughed and said those were subs that she knows well she does that with. She actually did almost a little bit of everything just lightly. I felt so much better afterwards, wish I’d have seen her again but she moved to another country later.

#7487 - 10/12/19 05:28 PM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Hoody1]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I see a lot of first timers and they're all over the place. Most of the things that go wrong happen before they ever set foot in the dungeon. Once they're in session they're pretty normal, except a bit less sure of what they're into. It can be charmingly easy to blow their minds, which I enjoy.

#7495 - 10/13/19 12:06 AM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Kneel4Her]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

My first session was with the legendary Ava Taurel. Although I didn't realize it at the time, she was already a legend in the ProDomme world.

The session was amazing, although now I realize that she was actually very gentle with me. She did some light bondage, NT and light CBT. I felt very satisfied, calm and content afterwards. She was fantastic.

Afterwards, she asked me if this had really been my first session. When I assured her it was indeed my first time, she told me that I was born for this. These many years later, I hope I have proven worthy of her confidence in me.

#7523 - 10/13/19 05:27 PM Re: 1st Time Question [Re: Hoody1]
curiousxcurious Offline

My first time sessioning with a professional domme was with Eve Minax in San Francisco. She was kind, creative, and wonderful.

After the session I felt super happy to have had a chance to explore a bunch of areas I had only dreamed of for so long.

"Basking in the glow" is a good way to describe how I felt.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (Soapy, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, nysubjack, langerr, Poester, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, ilyaserdyukov, midlet, billw, HellionCobRoller, Chi61, Domina M, spiderone23, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Mistress UV, WestAugust, buffalo, TheDriver, Dominions, Old_Timer_FL, denali, Cheyenne, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, tosser, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, marstoy, broom, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, Ms_Gia_Peccato, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Mistress Tissa, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33260 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Natasha Müller