by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3733 - 06/27/19 11:28 AM Last 30 days of Max?
sissy josephine Offline

Whois data from ICANN for Maxfisch.com:

Important Dates
Updated Date: 2010-12-21
Created Date: 1998-07-27
Registrar Expiration Date: 2019-07-26

#3765 - 06/28/19 08:57 PM Re: Last 30 days of Max? [Re: sissy josephine]
VinylQueen Online   content

Loc: East Bay, CA
Well it's not like the current owner ever seemed to give a crap about the site. It would have been nice to at least had emails replied to...

I remember when the "original" max started to get lax with following up on things. I wrote a post about showing up at the mailbox registered to the site. THAT certainly got his attention, HA!

VQ

#3771 - 06/29/19 06:05 AM Re: Last 30 days of Max? [Re: VinylQueen]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I remember the last time the maxfisch.com domain was up for expiration. The site was ignored and running slowly then as well. I wouldn't count The Hang out until July 26th.

I love to talk, and have been chatting people up on the Internet since that meant logging into a unix account, getting on Usenet and using email lists.

I'm sure it is different for other people, but I have yet to see a web board owner end things gracefully.

Yes, you would think there would be a stickied post thanking everyone for participating and announcing when the last day would be.

I haven't seen that yet.

Last time was on a site started by a cookbook author. Her fans helped make her books a success( buying it, posting about it, posting comments on Amazon, supporting her in neuroses, etc ) formed a long term community on her web board, etc. She couldn't be bothered to name a day when the site would go down for good, nor would she make a stickied thread so people could share information in one place about moving on. It was over a year between making the announcement that the board was going to end and when it finally did end. No clue was given as to what that day was.

Another time some dude wrote that he no longer liked the community around the subject of the web board. There was a community through his web board however, that existed for over a decade. People made long term friendships, found spouses, etc. People wanted to continue it and offered to buy his domain. He had no intention of using the domain name every again, said so, but refused to sell it.

#3773 - 06/29/19 08:54 AM Re: Last 30 days of Max? [Re: Soapy]
Mistress Kiva Krimson Online   content

Regular

Loc: Pensacola, FL
I have a history with URLs, mostly not good. I've learned way more than I ever wanted to about the process an expired URL goes through.

At GoDaddy they will keep a site up for at least a week. They allow the customer to acquire the URL for at least 2 weeks and sometimes longer.

Don't expect to see the Hang go down until early August.

I understand that committed members hate to see the end of a great resource.

The Hang without moderation contained several terrible comments and reviews that damaged reputations and hurt feelings.

If the owners don't want to moderate it and fix the bugs, I say
good riddance!

Mistress Kiva Krimson

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (The Thomas, Soapy, EvedLeNashim, international, TheDriver, marstoy, Violetwand, WestAugust, langerr, Mistress Tissa, painslut, denali, DominaAdmin, schrads, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, tosser, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32629 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot