by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3726 - 06/27/19 02:03 AM Crossing the great divide
second try Offline
Artisan

I have been a sub slut for more than 30 years. When I first started with bdsm, a typical session for me was a little bondage and discipline and then supervised masturbation, sometimes accompanied by words from the Mistress intended to be either inspiring or humiliating, I was never sure.

But, then I had an extramarital girl friend who also played bdsm games, and Her word choices often centered around forcedbi. One day, She asked me if I would be willing to be the stunt for a scene She was going to do with a slut who she wanted to force. Reluctantly, I agreed to play that role. When it was over, She asked me if I liked it. I truthfully said "no" and She told me not to worry about it, almost every guy who She used as a "top" in those kinds of sessions ultimately finds himself to be a good "bottom."

I thought She was crazy. I was wrong. I have since had many years in and around the scene as a beta subject in forcedbi events including at CFNM events. As a retired adult, I took a long hiatus from sessioning thinking that I have had enough. It turns out that I haven't had enough and recently have been more actively seeking sessions in NY and elsewhere on business travels.

I have met one Domme who, on learning that I have been used orally for all these many years, said that if I session with Her all boundaries would be crossed. She told me that I would be seriously pegged as a start, and that soon after She proved to Herself my inclinations to take it down there, She would be making me cross the great divide and become a "real" forcedbi subject. I know She really means it and is not just talking. In our practice sessions, She had made me begin with a full red bag enema to make sure that I would be open for the treatment. She has also told me that I will have to take it from several subjects, one is never enough for an "old timer" getting his cherry popped.

She is conscious, or says She is, about the health risks. She explains the precautions She takes. Mentally and emotionally I feel ready. Physically, I doubt myself, and psychologically, it still remains a huge step. Should I or should I back away?

If I stick with this Domme, I will soon likely have no choice. She is twice divorced (hubbie # 2 was Her first complete anal slut), in Her young 50s, and has been in the scene 20 years, both Lifestyle and part time Pro. She only recently decided to spend more time as a Pro, though She does not have a website and does not advertise.

Even if I do not stick with Her, I now imagine myself on the same road with others. I am openly considering it.

#3731 - 06/27/19 10:16 AM Re: Crossing the great divide [Re: second try]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Hopefully I'm not oversimplifying by saying YOLO and you usually regret what you haven't tried more that what you have.

I would go for it.

po

#3757 - 06/28/19 11:40 AM Re: Crossing the great divide [Re: second try]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
I have been on both sides. The stunt at a makeshift glory hole and the receiver. I may be a little different in my goal is to really please and turn on the Mistress.
No regrets and there is nothing I have not done.
I do travel and if you would be ok with it can you PM me here name. I would love to do that seen.

#3758 - 06/28/19 01:35 PM Re: Crossing the great divide [Re: Jiminhales]
second try Offline
Artisan

Jim, are you in New York?

Edited by second try (06/28/19 01:37 PM)

#3759 - 06/28/19 02:05 PM Re: Crossing the great divide [Re: second try]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
No but I do travel there and I am looking to schedule a trip up there either in July or August.

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (CelesteTaylor, Moth to a Flame, artiemus1, tosser, international, TheDriver, Soapy, Chi61, Dominions, denali, Domina M, Cheyenne, MsRoseWoods, furfan, DominaAdmin, langerr, Awillingstudent, buffalo, nysubjack, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bruce88, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33699 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling