by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#1504 - 06/21/16 11:10 AM Bannded From Max Fisch Again
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
I guess some moderator just doesn't like my concept that dommes are just like any other skilled working professionals, or at least should be.

No reason given, just banned permanently again.

#1506 - 06/21/16 12:51 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Wow. I have read many of your posts of MF and have never seen anything even remotely disrespectful. Sometimes I disagree with your opinion - but banning someone for that? Opinions and discussions are what these forums are all about.

I guess you will have to be satisfied with connecting with us here at the Buzz for now.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1507 - 06/21/16 02:41 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
ilickshoes Offline

?

Edited by ilickshoes (06/22/16 07:50 AM)

#1508 - 06/21/16 06:49 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: ilickshoes]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
That was probalby 7:30 AM and you might not have the correct time offset in your settings (I'm 3 hours off from the board clock). Or maybe my settings were reset to the default when I got banned. But regardless of what my profile says, I'm banned. I can read the forum if I don't log in (after tossing my cookies from maxfisch.com) but as soon as I log in, I get the "You are permanently baned" message. And it remembers my banned status unles I delete the cookies in my web browser.

I don't know how many other people get banned, but I've been banned a couple of times a few months back, also with no explanation. It happens if you're a fairly active poster there, particularly if, like me, you're not there to worship mistresses, but to have real world out-of-costume discussions about the business. Some don't appreciate that, I guess.

#1510 - 06/21/16 10:04 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Sorry to hear that. Moderation on Max Fisch seems to be capricious.

#1516 - 06/22/16 09:47 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
scatmandu Offline

Loc: SoCal
What makes me angry is that everyone knows who's doing it and no one has the guts to say the name! I stopped using Max because of this kinda BS and I won't ever go back!

#1518 - 06/22/16 09:52 AM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: Mistress Ayn]
scatmandu Offline

Loc: SoCal
Mistress Ayn, We all know who's doing it... I wish some of the truly world known Mistresses like you would get together and scream it from the roof tops! She thinks she's the queen of BDSM and Max is her own private news and opinion board!

#1519 - 06/22/16 12:05 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: The Thomas]
wolf Offline
Artisan

WHAt MODERATION???????????????????????

#1522 - 06/22/16 08:34 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: scatmandu]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
If someone can add 2+2 it's not too hard to figure out who is behind it. The problem is there is no real proof - only circumstantial evidence, and the minions over there seem to want to live in denial or turn a blind eye. I don't really care what they do over there as long as they leave me out of the drama. The best way to bring down that fiefdom is to just abandon it.

I truly don't understand the allure of hanging onto a board with no (or biased) moderation, that is broken (you can't see anything past page one of a thread), where a copied and pasted post renders a blank page and the Domme section is not updated. I won't even post my travel or content updates there anymore. If they don't want to join us here - fine. We will make our own fun.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1523 - 06/22/16 11:07 PM Re: Bannded From Max Fisch Again [Re: OwwItHz]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Quote:
I don't know how many other people get banned, but I've been banned a couple of times a few months back, also with no explanation. It happens if you're a fairly active poster there, particularly if, like me, you're not there to worship mistresses, but to have real world out-of-costume discussions about the business. Some don't appreciate that, I guess.

They banned you too?? Oh... I see. I thought they didn't like my comment on that post so it was only me. I did not realize this is an ongoing problem. I was able to read your response, but I get the same message when trying to log in.

I did not intend to target any group of professionals. Truth be told, there really are awful people in EVERY profession who would do those things -- and so I was just making a truthful observation. But anyway, you're right. If you don't worship the Mistresses, and dare discuss aspects of their business, then you get banned without just cause.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
314 registered (Ms_Gia_Peccato, Cheyenne, international, CelesteTaylor, palmer, langerr, Domthissub, Soapy, zrfwd, marstoy, Chuck123, Domina M, Poester, tosser, TheDriver, Chi61, midlet, buffalo, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, The Thomas, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32977 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix