04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2910 - 02/18/18 06:11 PM the nudity for an extended punishment trade
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

A year or two ago I started a thread on the topic of the sub requesting or enjoying the domme being nude, and the domme replying that she would--but with the condition of giving the guy an extended punishment/caning/whipping, either of some length of time or a extended punishment without a safeword.

Have any of you who are dommes or who receive sessions as subs had any further experiences of this you would enjoy sharing?

#2912 - 02/19/18 12:49 AM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
ztrade,

I never make any clothing requests as part of a session, so I have not experienced anything like this. I would be surprised if any Pro Dommes would even entertain such a request except with someone they have a well-established and ongoing relationship with, and even then I would think it would be rare, so I am also curious as to the Dommes`response to the idea.

Asp

#2914 - 02/19/18 04:12 PM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: AspX]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I've seen about a dozen dommes or slightly more, for paid sessions. I think about half will go fully nude and one or two more will go topless without being fully nude, on request or suggestion of at least some subs . . . I can think of at least 3 who will do the "I go nude and I punish you with a long caning" thing . . .

Now, over at maxfisch there are people who would say, "z, the people you have been seeing must be not the true dommes," or "z, you must be selecting people who are already disposed to be especially sexy," or, "you must be lying," or some combination of these things.

Four dommes of the dozen dommes I have seen are nationally known and recognized dommes who travel or have travelled and who also post or advertise at maxfisch . . . and those 4 have either websites with clips or clips up at clips4sale or similar things . . .

So, a domme going nude or making an offer nudity for punishment is not completely abnormal . . .

#2915 - 02/19/18 04:30 PM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: ztrade]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

At this point in my life nudity is not that important. What gets me going and feeling incredibly submissive is the power of Femininity when a Domme knows she is a strong Woman and feels/exudes her beauty and uses that to seduce you into surrendering. For me what works is when she is wearing sexy lacy lingerie under a sheer blouse and a short or long skirt so you can see her stockings and garters as she uses these items to almost hypnotize you and finishes off her look with high heels or OTK boots making you kneel or bow down before her begging to be able to gaze up and see her beauty. The best part is the moment you enter her domain and see her and know that she took time to do her makeup with a bright shiny lipstick making sure to let you know that you will never have her as she is a Goddess who will own you while you are there to serve her, to please her, or to be tortured by her. When I see that I feel like the luckiest man in the world and am grateful for every minute of her day that she has shared with me.

#2916 - 02/19/18 07:04 PM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: teddymishka]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

It is one thing to say that nudity is not meaningful to you and that is ok. The fact is that 1) it is meaningful and fun for some people to see the domme nude in some situations or to be denied that . . . and 2) at least some dommes can and will make it a part of their domination, as a part or not a part of tease and denial or, as part of bartering about caning the guy or other similar things. Some dommes will like the idea of giving a guy a caning who has not previously been willing to take more than a 5 minute caning. Of course, some dommes just expect long canings for their subs anyway . . . but some enjoy persuading you or me or other subs.

#2918 - 02/19/18 09:19 PM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Z,

I believe what you are saying about your experiences, it just had not been mine since I would never ask for anything like that. But, thinking through your scenario I would never say to a Domme that if she did "x" for me (in this case, get nude), I would allow her to do "y" (in this case a severe caning).

However, if she said to me that she was going to cane me very hard and that she had a special treat planned for me if I took it for her that would be much more likely a scenario. I think that would be hot but I have to admit that taking the pain for her enjoyment would still be enough for me. That's just me though.

#2926 - 02/20/18 12:34 PM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: AspX]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

I really like the way you think. I spent years topping from the bottom with mostly bad sessions until about 5 years ago when I learned to share my interests and then turn over all control to the Domme and let her do as she wishes. It takes time for them to know you, the way you breathe, how you react, how you handle pain, your kinks, what your limits "really" are, and then learning and experiencing more as she breaks through the soft ones and tests the hard ones enabling me to please her and submit/surrender in the way she wants to see it, and not in the way I envisioned it. With the Dommes I session with now, who know me very well, we always session without a safe word so they can have total control (TPE / C/NC) to take me on a journey they want me to experience that gives them the joy they desire and wish for me to experience. This next session in a few short days I think will be Epic in that I have no idea what is coming, who will be there other than the two "control" Dommes, and I am prepared to do what I am ordered to do before, during, and after the session. I have total trust in their abilities, talents and skills, and their Professionalism that I know I am in for something that will test me. Truthfully, I am grateful to spend the time with these amazing and beautiful Women and I adore and respect them on a personal and Professional level. So no matter what really happens on that day, it will be great because we will share some time together naked or not.

#3047 - 05/05/18 02:27 AM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: ztrade]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

I have found that leather, latex, business suit or nude is the most powerful way to express Dominance. Rest assured to earn nudity even in degrees can be a very painful process!

Empress Ming

#3074 - 06/09/18 09:24 AM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: ztrade]
Spanked Hard Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Only once did I have a mistress who took off all her clothes. I guess it is about building trust. When she knew she could trust me, she green light the nudity. I would take the max corporal a mistress would dish out for a nude session. It would be awesome.

#3076 - 06/13/18 07:00 AM Re: the nudity for an extended punishment trade [Re: ztrade]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

The max corporal session? Watch some of Mistress Ultra Violet and My new Clips (available soon) and decide if you can take My max.

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Soapy, ztrade, Stephen M, HouseofServitude, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, langerr, nysubjack, palmer, Cheyenne, Chi61, international, Queen Naomi, cbtlover, WestAugust, need to serve, Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Slv4u, ChicagoSlicker, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, The Thomas, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, denali, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34127 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas