Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1819 - 08/20/16 03:35 PM Pre-session tasks and assignments
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
One of my favorite things, usually with mistresses I've established a relationship with, is pre-session tasks. These can really get me going, to the point that I"m already a quivering mess by the time I show up for our session ... and then our session is explosive. Interested in hearing others' experiences -- have you been assigned any pre-session tasks (clients), or do you assign them (mistresses)?

Some of the fun ones:
  • A pretty common one: from the moment I book the session, I'm told no more jerking off until the session
  • Put on a cock ring, and/or write her name on my cock, and/or put on some temporary tattoos (I order them from an internet site, "Property of Mistress Sophie" "I Obey", that kind of thing). Then take a pic to prove it and send it in snapchat or text.
  • Get naked, make a video of me doing a bootie shaking dance, or dancing to some silly song, or whatever. Then I have to bring the video in ... often the mistresses will invite other mistresses in to watch
  • Tasks like: the day before the appointment, from 5pm to 10pm, send her a pic of my cock, every hour on the hour, and it has to be hard. This one takes some logistics to pull off! I've had mistresses do some fun variations of this one

Anyway, you get the idea, some of these tasks involve more of the mistress's time, and happen when there's a tighter mistress/sub relationship. Others just involve her sending me the task and receiving a text or checking the video when I get there. All of them make me a complete submissive mess before I even walk in the door

#1821 - 08/21/16 06:41 PM Mileage may vary [Re: Swordfish]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I once had a session ruined before it even started

#1822 - 08/22/16 10:58 PM Re: Mileage may vary [Re: The Thomas]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
This would be a curious story to hear.

I usually give some pre-session instructions that have to do with orgasm denial, orgasm control or edging. I remember having a guy say he was very turned off by this and would mastrubate when he felt like it. I cancelled the session. We obviously were not going to get along ;-)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1826 - 08/24/16 03:05 PM Re: Pre-session tasks and assignments [Re: Swordfish]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I love both pre and post session tasks from the Dommes I serve and even some that I just session with (including some that provide instructions before our first meeting). I basically offer that these types of things are available to them if they enjoy that kind of control, but have no expectations that they will take advantage of that if they don't actually enjoy or want that.

The best is when I receive an email with specific instructions for these tasks in the week heading up to a session, but in many cases it is either spur of the moment or a text message. Like Swordfish, each one of these either really gets me going or just helps to put me in the subby headspace before I show up for a session (and extends my subbiness beyond the end when post-session instructions occur).

Some of the tasks that I have been told to perform that are the best are really too personal to discuss because they relate to some inside joke or experience between myself and that particular Domme. However, some things that I have done before sessions that I don't mind revealing are:

- Abstinence from orgasm (including edging)

- Enforced Chastity (i.e., wearing a device)

- Enemas

- Nipple and Ass training (wearing specific torture devices or plugs for a specific and increasing period of time each day before a session)

- Wearing of female undergarments under my clothes (anywhere from heading to the session to wearing them at work for days before... including during travel)

- Outwardly wearing a seemingly normal item (for example, a friendship bracelet) as my "collar" for while I am "in service" prior to or after a session

- Purchase of items for use in a session (including instructions to make the purchase as embarrassing as possible such as pink panties, lube and a cucumber at Walmart after waiting in the longest line with a female cashier) or for a day of service (i.e., a Chauffeur's hat and white gloves)

- Embarrassing tasks (Going to a specialty or high-end store and asking about sizing of bras, panties, high heels, stockings, etc... for me from a woman I thought was "really hot" and having to explain why if she asked)

- Writing assignments (Creating and posting a list of things that make me hot on my FetLife profile while at the airport, Writing a mantra 250 times in a notebook while in a public place, Keeping a "slave journal" of performing whatever pre-session tasks were given to me and how it felt or just emailing after each round of tasks)

- Texting a countdown clock to a session to the Domme (2pm session means texting every day exactly at 2pm that it is "X days to our meeting" and then hourly starting that morning with penalties for being a minute off)

- Picking up specific food or drinks for a Domme right before our session (something they call-in or just give me the order for like a specific Starbucks coffee)

- Running errands (taking care of some personal business for them so they don't have to do it like grabbing some makeup at Ulta or some vitamins at a drug store; bringing something that is available where I am but not where they are such as specific brand or flavors of some food item; or if we are shooting before/after the session then picking up specific fetishy items for the shoot such as Nat Sherman Fantasia cigarettes, patterned stockings or items for "sploshing")

- Dietary restrictions (usually vegetarian or vegan requirements for days leading up to a session but at least once being on a water/juice only fast for 24 hours prior)

- Random instructions for when I am driving to see a Domme (usually when I will be in the car for several hours... these have included but are not limited to: having to texting at specific times or locations for further instructions; listening to a specific playlist or song during the drive; going to really nasty strip clubs and getting a table dance while in chastity; purchasing different items along the way and doing some act with them... including wearing them, insertions or other tortures; scavenger hunt with points... including specific penalties for not scoring enough or not obtaining a specific item)

- An artistic assignment where I spent a day documenting/taking pictures of a specific place that the Domme wanted to see but couldn't get to, with a specific purpose of trying to capture the "essence" of that day/place so it felt like she was there

- Packing and bringing requested equipment to a session (I basically own a portable dungeon's worth of equipment so when a Domme is touring and staying in a hotel they sometimes borrow my equipment for their use while they are here)

Things that I have been asked to do but have refused because of my personal limits (I am sure they would be just as awesome for other subs):

- Taking selfies or asking others to take pictures of me as part of various tasks

- Some of the tasks I have mentioned while in Detroit (my hometown) rather than in other cities as well as any variation on a task that is so outward that someone with a phone may take a picture of me doing it

- Shaving various parts of my body

- Wearing a wig, makeup or a large stuffed bra that could be seen under my clothes or painting my fingernails/getting a manicure (pedicure can be hidden by socks/shoes but never been instructed to get one)

- "Publicly" (Twitter, FetLife, etc...) stating that I am "owned" or "serving" a certain Mistress at a particular time

Finally, because of my ongoing relationship with some Dommes I do get ordered to do things outside of a specifically scheduled session that have sometimes turned into some play as a reward. This includes things such as driving five hours to bring a Domme a specific type of alcohol because where they live is "dry on Sunday"; general threats if I don't do a task or do a specific punishment to myself at that moment (having me eat something I detest or "punch yourself in the dick" seems to be the trend at the moment); or general repercussions for some smart-ass thing I mentioned (I tend to "lead to my own demise" by poking at them... OK, Domme Taunting... or putting really, REALLY, wrong ideas in a Domme's head while just joking around with them). The anticipation of not knowing whether there will be play and/or punishment at the end of doing that kind of thing really is a serious mind-fuck regardless of whether anything comes of it.

#1827 - 08/24/16 05:32 PM Re: Pre-session tasks and assignments [Re: AspX]
Swordfish Online   content
Regular

Loc: California
Originally Posted By AspX

- Outwardly wearing a seemingly normal item (for example, a friendship bracelet) as my "collar" for while I am "in service" prior to or after a session

I think wearing a symbolic item is awesome. It's something I need to explore more...

Quote:

- Picking up specific food or drinks for a Domme right before our session (something they call-in or just give me the order for like a specific Starbucks coffee)

I love this and just consider it standard. I'll bring her food or coffee, present it to her, serve it to her, kneel at her feet and rub them while she enjoys it, etc. It's a whole ritual unto itself

Quote:

- Random instructions for when I am driving to see a Domme (usually when I will be in the car for several hours... these have included but are not limited to: having to texting at specific times or locations for further instructions;

I love this kind of stuff. Some of the more exciting requests: a mistress told me to take a pair of old jeans, cut out the front and the back (so they looked like chaps), and come to the session with those jeans on (no underwear) under a trenchcoat. To everyone else, I just look like a guy wearing jeans and a trenchcoat. But the walk from the parking space to her apartment and then up the elevator is a heart-pounder!

Quote:

Things that I have been asked to do but have refused because of my personal limits (I am sure they would be just as awesome for other subs):

- Taking selfies or asking others to take pictures of me as part of various tasks

I love these... with the caveat that the picture cannot show my face. But if she wants a pic of my cock ... well, when is a dick pic NOT appropriate? crazy Anyway, as I stated, I've had tasks where I had to send these kinds of pics before the session. I've also had a mistress write her name in sharpie on my cock AFTER the session, and then make me send her a pic the next day to show it wasn't washed off.

#1828 - 08/24/16 06:42 PM Re: Pre-session tasks and assignments [Re: Swordfish]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Swordfish

I think wearing a symbolic item is awesome. It's something I need to explore more...

Yea.. just randomly seeing it during the day reminds me of what is to come... sort of hard to concentrate on work though. But, taking it off post-session (especially if it is days later because of post-session service elements) is emotionally difficult at times so it may be something that you ask her to do for you either during or at the end of the session as part of "releasing you".

Quote:

I love this and just consider it standard. I'll bring her food or coffee, present it to her, serve it to her, kneel at her feet and rub them while she enjoys it, etc. It's a whole ritual unto itself

I don't do it unless I am ordered to do so, but I do enjoy being able to start things off on a good note like that. However, food/drink gifts can be a trust issue with some Dommes because they are rightly paranoid. If someone is bringing them food/drink then they can easily spike it with something like Rohypnol. So, I can definitely understand why they wouldn't want or accept that kind of "gift" from anyone that they do not have complete trust in.

Quote:

Some of the more exciting requests: a mistress told me to take a pair of old jeans, cut out the front and the back (so they looked like chaps), and come to the session with those jeans on (no underwear) under a trenchcoat. To everyone else, I just look like a guy wearing jeans and a trenchcoat. But the walk from the parking space to her apartment and then up the elevator is a heart-pounder!

That is awesome and so creative... which is always a major turn-on.

Quote:

I love these... with the caveat that the picture cannot show my face.

I can understand that... but, pictures are such a slippery slope that I just put it on my hard limits list across the board. Not the same, but to illustrate how far I go on this, I actually had a Domme do a full body shibari style tie while I was in full Zentai and on my stomach and I still wouldn't agree that she could take my pic (not that I could have stopped her or even would have known.. but, she respected my limits no matter how insane they seem to any normal person).

I think what it ultimately comes down to is that pre-session (or post-session) service is great, regardless of the specific tasks or how much work it is, when both you and the Domme are into it. But, it is a completely different level of enjoyment for both when things get kinky/crazy creative.

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Cheyenne, Domina M, Mistress Troy, Queen Naomi, langerr, The Thomas, international, Soapy, ztrade, Stephen M, HouseofServitude, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, palmer, Chi61, cbtlover, WestAugust, need to serve, Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Slv4u, ChicagoSlicker, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, tosser, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, denali, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34162 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Jada Sinn