05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#1728 - 07/29/16 10:48 AM fuzzy ideas of consent . . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I started a thread at maxfisch on the topic of consenting questions . . .

There are fewer subs and mistresses who post "here" and so the comments about reviews and stories applies to the maxfisch history . . .

A week or two ago, I started a thread on an idea of surprise half-bi scenes or visits . . . and several persons wrote that what I suggested was unethical, bad and/or not bdsm, etc.

I don't think that in the mistress realm that things are so clear, because of a parallel situation. Of subs who post reviews here and mistresses who post here, there are a variety and probably more than a dozen accounts in which a mistress gave a guy an unexpected, unarranged golden shower and expected him to drink. There are in fact subs who post here who recount their first such experience with this surprise . . . No one has flamed anyone over these accounts, found in both reviews and stories written by mistresses. People here regard that happening as "normal" and some subs in fact expect it, even if they did not write it in an email.

It seems to me that it is simply a somewhat smaller number of situations that happen with a surprise extra guy visit--and I was not recommending that anyone do anything or expect anything in particular. It is simply a fact that in reviews and mistress stories, that this situation at times happens or is described. And, just as with the case of the mistress saying to open your mouth so she can pee, some of such "cases," stories or descriptions are found in reviews or stories written by mistresses who in fact have posted here [at maxfisch] in various years.

Edited by ztrade (07/29/16 10:49 AM)

#1729 - 07/29/16 01:34 PM Re: fuzzy ideas of consent . . . [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I saw the thread on Max but didn't comment, although I did agree with the Dommes who stated to do something like that would be unethical in the way you described it since it is truly a "forced" scenario with no prior consent of the sub.

I understand your point about the surprise golden showers (gs), but usually that is not the first time gs or brown has been done to that sub and that is not on their hard limits list so a surprise from another Domme would be incredibly hot. But, what if it wasn't another Domme, what if it was a guy giving the sub gs rather than a Domme.. or what if the guy had never had gs or brown done to him before? I think the reaction would be completely different, and either of those would be just as unethical in my opinion.

However, if there actually was discussion between you and the Domme about this possibly occurring at some point and you gave consent for her to do that at her pleasure, I think it is totally ethical and fine. To put it in perspective, I actually have been in this specific position so it is not just a hypothetical that I am answering. I was a personal sub to a specific Pro Domme for several years (as part of her "stable" rather than exclusively committed or her primary). Sexual contact with men has always been on my hard limits list (and still is) but after a discussion with her on one of her visits to see me, I gave her my virginity in all activities with men as a birthday present (with the express understanding that if I couldn't handle it from a mental perspective, she wouldn't be offended if I had to back out of any future activities).

For about a year and a half, she never took advantage of it then she was doing a session with a sub in the suite we had at a hotel (she was in "the dungeon" bedroom while myself and another Domme were in a completely different bedroom with the doors closed/locked and no contact). During that session, she came downstairs and grabbed the other Domme to add her into the session (with that subs consent, and at extra cost) then a little later the 2nd Domme came down and grabbed me to join (again with the client subs consent, and extra cost).

So, I got informed of generally what was happening in a very matter of fact way rather than asking if I was alright with it (although if I had objected or said "no", I know they would have respected it). I was blindfolded, told to get myself semi-hard and had a condom put on me, then was taken upstairs. I heard my Domme tell the sub to open his mouth (he was blindfolded as well) and the next thing I feel is his mouth on my cock while she tells him to suck, probably pushing on his head or neck by the way it felt. The other Domme then trapped my arms behind me to hold me in place and starts torturing my nipples with her fingers while my Domme pegs the other sub as he continues to give me a blowjob (I could feel it and the blindfold did slip a little so I could glimpse at least part of the scene).

It was completely consensual on the part of the client sub (hell, he was even paying for it to happen), I had given my consent probably 18 months before as that "present" to my Domme and she took advantage of it in this random and unexpected fashion. If I hadn't done that, then I probably would have freaked out and refused, but it was totally in service to her so I fulfilled my obligation without it being a mental issue. This was also the only time I did it and she never took advantage of her right to have me suck another guy or to fuck/be fucked by another guy (so my virginity in those areas is still intact and probably will be forever since I no longer am a personal sub to her).

However, it was that original consent and my ability to just refuse at the moment that makes all the difference in what happened with me and what you described on Max ("If and when the first sub does not go along with forced bi, have you who are dommes ever let him "escape" but with, say cum on his face, but no bi itself?").

#1731 - 07/29/16 05:53 PM Re: fuzzy ideas of consent . . . [Re: ztrade]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I was tempted to post a lengthy reply but I see Aspx has done a good job so I will limit myself to a few key points:

You should spend more time doing sessions and less time fantasizing about what is going on in other people's sessions. If money is tight then limit yourself to hour long single domme sessions.

However one extravagance you should indulge in is to do a Forced Bi session (I am guessing that you have not because you remind me of this ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq_1l316ow8 ) The reason I say extravagance is that my understanding (never done it myself) is that nearly all dommes charge extra for it (in some cases a lot extra)

"t seems to me that it is simply a somewhat smaller number of situations that happen with a surprise extra guy visit"

The "somewhat" is total BS the corrected version is:

"t seems to me that it is a two orders of magnitude smaller number of situations that happen with a surprise extra guy "visit

#1768 - 08/07/16 07:38 PM Re: fuzzy ideas of consent . . . [Re: ztrade]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
I agree with The Thomas. The surprise is a tiny fraction of sessions. In one session, I did receive this wonderful surprise, but the domme and I spoke about it beforehand. I provided consent. The other time was I'm Amsterdam. I was in session with Stella a famous red light domme there. She was taking me with a large black strap on, and I was moaning like a well fucked sissy does. I must have been a little loud in my passions as a domme and her sub from the room next door came in for a peek. Mistress Stella waved them In and didn't miss a beat. I was in my back on the bed, Mistress Stella was inside me with that magnificent beast and I continued my moans. She laughed and called me a slut. Then she asked the other sub to take his cock out, directing me to suck it.....and that is the story of how I took the first dick in my mouth....
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
355 registered (Soapy, llf, nysubjack, langerr, Mistress Tissa, GoddessCapri, Mistress Kiva Krimson, buffalo, Cheyenne, furfan, broom, Queen Naomi, WestAugust, palmer, Lady Velvet Steel, Chi61, The Thomas, Bruce88, Moth to a Flame, CelesteTaylor, Domina M, buddyguyfriend, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bound ashtray Man, Domthissub, sheba322000, T-bone, Slv4u, DominaAdmin, denali, advnmale2, inkblotters, ollikeem, Harish Kumar 12, HellionCobRoller, DommeLynx, Chamberpot, ztrade, marstoy, Lady Paradise, Mistress Mickey, Curiouser, MistressMaraM, Violetwand, So long, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, tosser, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, billw, Domina Perpetua, TroyOrleans, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, midlet, ingridguerci94, Poester, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, frank, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37653 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina