by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#1562 - 06/28/16 05:51 PM Session chemistry
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Sometimes you just don't share chemistry in that first session. I always find these sessions disappointing. Usually I have no clue why the magic didn't happen and all My dissecting and ruminating seldom provides an answer. I take pride in what I do and when there is a misfire, I tend to take it personally. Thankfully it doesn't happen often.

What blows Me away though, is when the sub sends an email telling Me how great the session was and requests another. Were we not in the same room? Sometimes I grant a second audience and sometimes I don't. If I do agree to meet again, I always have a chat with the sub and try to get to the bottom of the issue. More often than not, I find out that they are just very stoic in session and are internalizing everything. They are having a great time, but are not providing Me with any signs.

I need that feedback. I want to hear you moan, suck in your breath, see your erection. It's what feeds Me.

As subs, do you feel you give proper feedback to your Mistress in session? To other Dommes: do you need this as much as I do?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1564 - 06/28/16 07:02 PM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

In another thread I admitted to being a quiet sub. I try to be as stoic as possible but eventually the intensity breaks through my stoicism. I never saw that as denying the domme satisfaction. On occasion I have played the game from the Top with a few very masochistic women and love it when they start off very stoic (in some cases defiant) but sing a different tune before it's over.

#1566 - 06/28/16 11:10 PM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
joe Online   content

I tend to be very stoic. I am comfortable talking about how I am doing when asked, but I am usually very quiet. However, my eyes will likely tell the story. I am very visual and very big on eye contact. If a Domme does not want to make eye contact with me, I can see how I could be hard to read absent some dialog.

First time sessions can be hard for everyone involved.

#1567 - 06/28/16 11:43 PM Re: Session chemistry [Re: joe]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
To both you and the thomas:

It's okay to be quiet. There are a lot of ways to communicate how you feel. I love looking into a subs eyes and seeing the longing, the fear, the excitement. I consider Myself a good read of people - their body language, actions, etc. - but occasionally I just can't see anything. It a blankness which I read as a failure to connect.

And I agree, sometimes first time sessions can be difficult, but sometimes they are pure magic. That's the dragon I love to chase.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1568 - 06/29/16 04:59 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Mistress since my sessions are more of the role play variety acting is involved at least for me. Before a session I try to get myself in a mindset that the Mistress has hired me for Her pleasure and I act accordingly. That's how I have engaged in activities in session, in the moment, over the years that I would have shied away from if discussing it with the Mistress before the session. I'm always verbal in session. The practice of emailing an outline helps tremendously. One Mistress, now retired, a dancer, teacher and Vegas showgirl by trade is assertive in real life. But she used to discuss with me outside of session Her "alter ego" in session. I knew exactly what she meant. I guess I have one too. And it is verbal.

#1573 - 06/30/16 10:11 PM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
BritneyBond Offline

I personally need chemistry in sessions. Like if I'm not getting any kind of interaction or a sign, it makes Me want to end the appointment because it's actually a painful situation. Let's be honest, We feed off the energy & the power exchange & when we don't get it, it's like what the fuck. Like the plant in little shop of horrors..... FEED MEEEEEEEEE

#1574 - 07/01/16 11:47 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
wolf Offline
Artisan

With out chemistry there is nothing

#1577 - 07/02/16 11:09 PM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Peetieweetie Offline

As a sub, I often don't give proper feedback because I don't want to be perceived as topping from the bottom. But how would I know you want to see me moan, to hear me suck in my breath, and to see my erection? I'm reading about it for the very first time from your query above. I am not a mind reader. In fairness, despite your superb ability to read people, you are not a mind reader either. That's because no one is a mind reader. And what about the subs you thought had a magical time, but didn't? How would you know? They never come back. All of this is a failure of verbal and nonverbal communication. If you want the truth, then you have to ask. I do not underestimate how difficult this is to do.

#1578 - 07/03/16 05:33 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
I love to watch subs squirm. smile

That anticipation, that flinch, that look of craving in their eyes... those are beautiful things.

#1580 - 07/03/16 11:52 AM Re: Session chemistry [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Mistresslynndc Offline

Loc: DC,VA,MD
I require a meeting just before the first session to make sure we connect on some level. I have had a couple of sessions where I didn't get feedback and they do tend to take the passion out of it. I don't mean words but some kind of response. It is about an exchange between two people. It feeds the energy so if in doubt about how much to express to the Domme.

Mistress Lynn

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
325 registered (Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, furfan, Moth to a Flame, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Cheyenne, Ma$oboy, HellionCobRoller, Boucheron, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, langerr, Soapy, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, CelesteTaylor, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, Domina M, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, Chuck123, artiemus1, tosser, international, Chi61, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33856 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot