by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1419 - 05/09/16 03:42 AM re lashing/whipping
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Yesterday on the syfy channel there was the movie Starship troopers.

There is a scene in which a guy has made a mistake and is being punished by being lashed 10 times. Each lash drew blood.

It seemed to me as if 1) in a normal lashing or whipping, the lashes do not draw blood so quickly and obviously and 2) a more normal situation would be more strokes than 10.

Does anyone wish to agree or to correct my ignorance?

Maybe I am wrong, but I think that the producers of the film had not seen an actual lashing, but there are different degrees of severity. I just read an article in slate about the different ways that people in different countries lash . . .

#1424 - 05/10/16 09:36 AM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: ztrade]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I suppose it depends on what the cracker is made of and how long the whip is. I have some really thin crackers that are more likely to draw blood. Put those on a 6 - 8 ft. bull whip and it would probably draw blood on most throws. It would not lay flesh open like I have seen is some films. I agree with you. Hollywood and many novelist just get this wrong.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#1425 - 05/11/16 07:32 AM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: ztrade]
ilickshoes Offline

It is called science FICTION for a reason .

And , is there a "normal lashing or whipping" ?

Ask the thousands of African slaves that endured horrendous inhumane whippings Maybe they could answer your question.

Just a thought or two ............

#1499 - 06/16/16 06:14 AM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spanked Hard Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Frankly, I'd like to find a mistress in the NYC or PA area that whips hard and can draw blood. I can except marks. Most mistresses disappoint me. As for the whipping in that movie, well, a heavy leather 8 foot bullwhip swung by a powerful man, will certainly do the trick.

#1536 - 06/23/16 06:16 PM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Spanked Hard]

Veteran

Have you tried Mistress Troy?
www.mistresstroy.com

#1551 - 06/26/16 07:42 AM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Spanked Hard]
Mistress_Genesis Offline
Artisan

Loc: Arizona
If you bring your own whip, you will find more Mistresses open to drawing blood with it.

It not only shows that you are serious and know what it feels like, beyond mere fantasy, but you are not asking her to get your blood on any of her (presumably clean) whips.

Originally Posted By Spanked Hard
Frankly, I'd like to find a mistress in the NYC or PA area that whips hard and can draw blood. I can except marks. Most mistresses disappoint me. As for the whipping in that movie, well, a heavy leather 8 foot bullwhip swung by a powerful man, will certainly do the trick.

#1552 - 06/26/16 07:45 AM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spanked Hard Offline

Can I tell her you recommended her to me? I like the 45 judicial she explains in her web page.

#1553 - 06/26/16 07:46 AM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Mistress_Genesis]
Spanked Hard Offline

Thanks for the information.

#1555 - 06/26/16 06:19 PM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Spanked Hard]

Veteran

Of course. If you do contact her, be sure to follow her communication protocols to the letter. She is a real stickler for that. I hope you can make the connection. She is a class act.

#1557 - 06/26/16 11:28 PM Re: re lashing/whipping [Re: Mistress Ayn]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
When I first visited Mistress Troy's web site just now, I was interested. She's hot and loves intensity. But as I kept reading... OMG, this is the only Mistress I have ever seen with rules and regulations that rival a lawyer!

Too many complex protocols -- no thanks. I like liberal dommes who are relaxed about their rules. Everyone has limits, subs and dommes alike. But seriously, I'm not even reading the entire site. LOL

As for severe corporal punishment, I'm sure there are quite a few great dommes in NYC who can give you extreme levels if you request. I recommend Mistress Cassandra (formerly Pandora's Box, now indy) because I've sessioned with her twice and she's awesome. She does do several HOURS of SEVERE corporal punishment if that's what you want. She also does extreme humiliation and full toilet, among other things. See www.mistresscassandranyc.com.

Although I have never experienced her personally, people have said great things about Goddess Olivia as well, and she can be as extreme as you request.

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (langerr, Mistress UV, Domina M, Soapy, Cheyenne, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32488 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

DTLA Dominas