04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#923 - 01/30/16 03:03 PM Are you afraid of your Mistress?
second try Offline
Artisan

This is not an idle question. I mean it. I know we engage in bdsm conduct because we want to do so, but do we also seek to find a Lady whose conduct of Her sessions with you/us is actual frightening? Does She hit you physically? Does She abuse you in any other way, i.e., risking your habits becoming publicly known if that is a risk to you? What makes You afraid? I personally have always been confident of a healthy bdsm relationship with the Dommes I saw repeatedly, but I also know that starting anew has risks and uncertainties. Has anyone had a really bad experience which he would be willing to disclose, discuss.

#925 - 01/30/16 05:27 PM Re: Are you afraid of your Mistress? [Re: second try]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Not afraid... but intimidated. I always wanted more, but never wanted to offend any of the ladies I have served. Yet many did of encourage my carnal behavior to a point. My deepest subspace experiences were with Goddess Vegas. Her strength, looks, legs and attitude (her scissors were killers too) kept me so intimidated that I sometimes forgot to ask or was afraid to ask if I could pleasure myself at the end of more than one session. But then I relived our adventures for days and days afterwards... even to this day.

Edited by junglepet (01/31/16 08:51 AM)
Edit Reason: privacy

#930 - 01/31/16 08:53 AM Re: Are you afraid of your Mistress? [Re: junglepet]
junglepet Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By junglepet
Not afraid... but intimidated. I always wanted more, but never wanted to offend any of the ladies I have served. Yet many did of encourage my carnal behavior to a point. My deepest subspace experiences were with Goddess Vegas. Her strength, looks, legs and attitude (her scissors were killers too) kept me so intimidated that I sometimes forgot to ask or was afraid to ask if I could pleasure myself at the end of more than one session. But then I relived our adventures for days and days afterwards... even to this day.

She is retired now I just found this video that illustrates my attraction:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/402895/rough_lifting_the_boys_by_lift_goddess/

#939 - 02/01/16 06:40 AM Re: Are you afraid of your Mistress? [Re: second try]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
The only time I was actually afraid in session was with jessy Kang in NYC, I was tied to the table, deepthroating her strapon and couldn't breathe for a very short time. She pulled out and laughed, it was a little scary and a little exciting. I think to feel comfortably scared (if there is such a thing) you have to have a longer term relationship with your domme, I do not have this yet.
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Chi61, Soapy, international, Queen Naomi, Cheyenne, cbtlover, WestAugust, need to serve, langerr, Mistress Tissa, Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, Moth to a Flame, midlet, HellionCobRoller, Slv4u, ChicagoSlicker, painslut, HouseofServitude, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Stephen M, nysubjack, Boucheron, The Thomas, furfan, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34108 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot