04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#480 - 11/22/15 06:42 PM tease and denial or foot-worshp idea . . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I am not sure if this is of interest, but some dommes might find it fun, for some of the sessions of tease-and-denial (or teasing-and-denialing) with some guys.

1) guy comes to you expecting tease and denial and you have agreed;
2) you are comfortable with being clothed, partly clothed, nude or topless; maybe he knows that; maybe not; maybe he expects you to be at least topless . . . but it is not explicitly stated beforehand;
3) for the first 15 or 20 min of the tease and denial but in a shirt or t-shirt or robe or something. Maybe flash the sub breasts or bra or p*ssy once or twice; maybe not.
4) After 20 minutes of clothed or mostly clothed teasing, ask the guy, how many cane or whip strokes he will do for "you" to take your shirt off. See what you can negotiate with him or keep your shirt on.

Anyway, I have a devious mind and I enjoy create difficulties or dilemnas for people . . .

Anyway, maybe fun or maybe boring for some of you . . .

??

#484 - 11/22/15 11:02 PM Re: tease and denial or foot-worshp idea . . . [Re: ztrade]
ElenaDeLuca Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: New York, NY
I love this idea of letting the sub choose his torture, the pain of desire or the pain of an implement.

I've always been a big fan of denial. Of course denial is nothing w/o the tease so they never know what is being taken away.
FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt

#496 - 11/24/15 10:33 PM Re: tease and denial or foot-worshp idea . . . [Re: ztrade]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I think this is a fun idea. What would be really cruel is if the domme still denies the slave even after the negotiated beating.

#499 - 11/25/15 06:55 AM Re: tease and denial or foot-worshp idea . . . [Re: ztrade]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

"really cruel" as in bad or "really cruel" as in good?

Well, if a domme said she would cane me and take her shirt off and then didn't take her shirt off, I'd regard her as an idiot I don't wish to see again. . . and if I wrote a review of her, I'd make that clear. I mostly only write reviews of those whom I regard highly or favorably and I suppose that once in a while I write a review in order to get a free week or two of access to a review site . . .

but if a domme or a massage practitioner or whomever acts in such a way, they guarantee that I will write a clear, negative review . . .

It is not a problem (to me and to most people) for a domme to "not keep" a "promise you/she never made" to take your/her shirt off during teasing and it can be fun when combined with other factors . . . but I don't see dommes or other people in life to have them break an agreement of a matter so light . . .

I avoid such idiots and assume the best of people that they will not behave that way . . . and if I were to behave that way, I would lose my employment . . .

I don't have a problem with a session that might be a bit vague and have mystery and surprise. I even try to encourage dommes to create mystery sessions for me . . .

Though, thanks for adding your feedback; I wish some dommes would routinely create sessions like this. Maybe some of them do and I just don't know it cause I haven't visited them.

#502 - 11/25/15 03:13 PM Re: tease and denial or foot-worshp idea . . . [Re: ztrade]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I mean "really cruel" in a good way. Sometimes it's very humiliating when you take her torture and then she denies you anyway while laughing. But this kind of thing shouldn't be done all the time -- if it's all the time, then that's a bad thing.

#509 - 11/26/15 11:39 AM Re: tease and denial or foot-worshp idea . . . [Re: ztrade]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

well, to give your idea part credit . . .

the one thing that could or can be fun is if they choose a number such-and-such and did 80% the number of strokes, and the guy is struggling, a domme who wishes to tease him more says . . .

I've actually decided that we will need to do 50 more than such-and-such for me to take me shirt off.

1) it gives the guy who is being caned the chance to really complain or protest about it if he has to do so and the domme the chance to save face by making it 3 or 5 or 10 extra only;
2) it creates mystery and intrigue;

The idea I have described a in the opening post is one that I suggested to a mistress I saw a few days ago and that was our plan . . . together with about 8 one-sentence variations I had written for her, with her having the option to choose any of the 8 . . .

the mistress did find a way to add 50 to our agreed upon number . . . and then she found a way to add another 27 . . . and another 20 . . .

We did the first hundred and things were fine and then
for what I thought would be 50, she says 100 more and gives some reason that didn't add up but I did not complain . . .

some of the 8 "options" I had given to her earlier included the idea of her adding to the number in various agreed upon ways

at 27 strokes of a paddle in the middle of the 2nd set of 100, I said, "Lets use a different implement" . . . She says, "Ok, sure, but we are starting back at zero. Please count."

But some domme who says she will cane me and then take her shirt off, and who does not . . . I'd think of her as very low and not in a favorable way. Dommes normally need to create enough happiness and joy and at least partly met expectation for the guy to come back and/or recommend her or think of her favorably.

Shout Box

Who's Online
333 registered (international, DominaAdmin, furfan, HouseofServitude, Soapy, langerr, WestAugust, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, denali, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, HellionCobRoller, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, TheDriver, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, cbtlover, Mistress Troy, Queen Naomi, The Thomas, ztrade, Awillingstudent, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, Boucheron, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34289 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Goddess Gia Peccato