This is the review of my 19th session with Goddess Samantha!
It is such a pleasure to serve and obey my ravishing Goddess! I long to please her, and bring a smile to her face! Our sessions always involve role plays, and Goddess Samantha has role played everything from the bratty teenage school girl bully, to the very mature school principal, and even roles with similar age frames.
One role play theme that has been repeated often is the pre-teen school boy and his wrestling Goddess Ann Casey. I recall my first teen crush, when I observed the beauty and maturity of Ann Casey in magazines. It is a crush which has endured, and Goddess Samantha does a stunning blond version of the eternal wrestling diva!
In our most recent role play, I was picking up the wrestling Goddess Ann Casey from the airport, where she was returning from Columbus, Ohio, after challenging the Fabulous Moolah for the women’s title. Though Goddess Ann Casey had dominated the match in every way, when she was on the verge of finishing the match, and winning the title, Moolah’s pesky ring boy interfered in the match. Though Moolah was disqualified, and Ann Casey won the match, the title does not change hands on a disqualification! Ann Casey was not pleased! She just had to give someone a beating to vent her frustration. Being she was too fond of me, her slave of several years, she was not at all fond of Moolah’s ring boy. Therefore, I was ordered to assume the role of the ring boy so she could give him the beating he so deserved!
To please my Goddess, I assumed the role of Moolah’s ring boy, who happened to be about my same age anyway. On the mats, he was taught a lesson with devastating head scissors, and a wide variety of painful holds! The ring boy was twisted like a pretzel, and had to endure several knees and kicks to the ribs.
Once the wrestling domination ended, I was restrained on the cross, then on the spanking bench, as I was made to submit to a flogging, whipping, caning, and even some bare hand spanking. It all caused tremendous stinging as she was leaving her mark on my canvas of a back! For those with access to Fetlife, you can see the marks she left here:
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/46888126
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/46888100
- https://fetlife.com/users/1916204/pictures/46886412
As the session progressed, I was once again restrained onto her swing as she prepared me for some intense strap-on action. These times of strap-on activity are usually my favorite time of the session. It always makes me delirious in many ways. Sometimes I like to just close my eyes and enjoy it. Other times I love to open my eyes and admire the breath-taking beauty of my Goddess thrusting into me! The fact that my hands and feet were restrained intensified the “tease and denial” aspect, for there were many times that I longed to grab her and hold her, and even to kiss her amazing lips! Since she is well aware of my fetish for her lips, she added a bit of tease and denial, as her lips came ecstatically close to mine.
My Goddess arrived back in Atlanta a bit banged up from some intense wrestling matches she had on her trip, so she ordered a worshipful rub down, which was intensely pleasurable to obey! I gave some deep tissue massage to her feet, legs and back, and it was incredibly satisfying to bring relief to the aching muscles of my Goddess! I wish I could have rubbed her down all night! But every intense session must eventually come to an end…
What can I say about my Goddess? Though I may repeat myself often from one review to another, here are some of her characteristics:
1) She is incredibly strong and muscular, yet mysteriously soft and feminine at the same time. This intensifies the pleasure of muscle worship;
2) She gets much pleasure out of making your fetish dreams come true. She pays close attention to any detail you may mention in the emails leading up to the session;
3) She is very discreet and professional;
4) She loves to role play, and does an excellent job at it! You need not be shy to bring up your role play ideas. Do you want her to be the mature older woman? No problem! Do you want her to be the young crazy sadistic school girl? Be careful what you wish for! Have you ever dreamed of being dominated by Cat Woman? Tell Goddess Samantha about it! Do you want to be spanked by the sexy school teacher? She will take you across her knee and teach you how to behave!
5) She maintains her focus during the entire session, and enjoys what she does, which increases my enjoyment of every session;
6) Though she enjoys beating and marking her slaves, she also has tender emotions for them. In other words, she truly cares for her slaves!;
7) She uses all the space in the room very deliberately! She knows how to move around, how to tease, how to sting with her bare hand or implements, and how to soothe the pain with a gentle touch. With Goddess Samantha, you never know what is coming next!
Want to know more about my ravishing Goddess? Check out her sites below:
Goddess Samantha - sites
www.twitter.com/SamanthaMuscle
https://www.instagram.com/goddesssamanthamuscle/
follow the blog of Goddess Samantha
www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com
https://fetlife.com/users/635503
Email: samanthamuscle7@aol.com