Like a fly, I'm attracted to FT video clips. Mistress An Li has fabulous clips and many of my fav are 'FT talk' clips. It's more about the fantasy than me beating a path to her door for brunch, but to each his own.

But I ran into a clipstore that advertised a FT talk video - nice looking ProDomme and so I bought it. A few seconds into it, it became a non-fantasy because she explained that the brown stuff would be coming from her boyfriend. Now, no judgement, that may be a turn-on for many, but it's 'killjerk' for me. I wouldn't have purchased it if this was in the description (as I think it should be).

Another thing that surprises and disappoints me is when the producer leaves in multiple uses of the guy who has bought a custom video. I'm not Jerry and if it's a POV clip, best not to call me Jerry. Again, Mistress An Li operates the gold standard here as she typically edits out the use of the person who paid for the video.

Shout out to Mistress An Li - she has fabulous clips - the content, production quality are all top drawer.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/76961/an-li-s-ass-emporium/#cid8060ef8bd840a7761a24096fb3