This is my review of my 20th session with Goddess Samantha.

I used to say that Julie Newmar was my favorite Catwoman. That was until I saw Goddess Samantha play the role! Goddess Samantha will now always be my all time favorite Catwoman! We have had several sessions with the Batman-Catwoman theme.

In prior sessions, Catwoman was able to clearly establish her dominance and conquer the submission of Batman. She would often rough up, tease, whip, and play with her "Bat toy", while the chemistry between the two was always evident. curiously, almost every session done with the Catwoman-Batman theme had been done in the dungeon, and this session was taking place in her residence. It was a good time for the two to secretly seal their union in marriage!

Batman arrived at the home of his Catwoman bride, expecting to consummate their union. Catwoman, however, had other plans! She wanted to make sure her Bat-hubby understood that she would still be the absolute boss of the household, even if they were now married! She ordered her hubby to strip down, and she started to lecture him on his need to be obedient. She even put him across her strong feline lap for a spanking meant to warn him as to what he could expect should he ever disobey or displease her.

Once Batman was allowed to stand back up, he was ready to kiss his bride. Catwoman, however, gagged him with a ball. She knew what a strong fetish he had for her lips, and did a tremendous time of tease and denial, as she licked and kissed the ball that was gagging Batman! How he wished his lips were free to enjoy her divine lips!

Still gagged, Batman was ordered to the ground to be hog tied, or should I say "cat tied"?! As he squirmed on the floor, his bride was just a few feet away on the bed, teasing him to try to come and get her! Of course he was immobilized, so she continued her kitty teasing by slowly removing her cat suit to reveal sculptured body in a black leather bikini! Wow! Though it was not previously planned, the music that was playing was perfect for these moments of "strip tease"!

Once she untied and ungagged him, Catwoman Goddess put her Bat hubby in a trance as she held him from behind (both of us were sitting) and purred out the order for him to talk about the moments that were most engraved in his mind in the 19 prior sessions. Yes! I remembered every session! This was a rather prolonged time, as the combination of re-living the memories with the hypnotic purrs and occasional cheek kisses of Catwoman's approval sent me into frequent shouts of sub-space. This was quite an exciting moment for me as the Goddess-slave bond was very evident! I took advantage of these moments to muscle worship the powerful arms and legs of my Goddess!

Catwoman once again needed to demonstrate her ownership by marking her Batman! This was done a bit with her cat whip, but mostly by her cat nails scratching all over my back! For those with access to Twitter, you can check out some of the images here:
- https://twitter.com/mikewillet1/status/734540439894790146
- https://twitter.com/mikewillet1/status/734541153077473280
- https://twitter.com/mikewillet1/status/734541569966104576

The session came to a close with a few ecstatic Goddess-slave interactions. Once I am in sub-space, my Goddess becomes even more stunningly beautiful, and she continued to tease me with her irresistibly divine lips and smile. The way she conducted the whole session had me literally quivering in intense sub-space! Then that special end of session embrace! What an unforgettable session!

Have you ever been curious about serving a very strong, yet sensually feminine woman? You have to enter into contact with Goddess Samantha! She is highly professional and extremely discreet. She not only enjoys what she does, she also cares deeply for the submissives who allow her to demonstrate her dominance. Likewise, as her slave, I am crazy about the Goddess that allows me to explore and celebrate my submissive tendencies! I urge you to get the ball rolling by sending her an email at samanthamuscle7@aol.com. You won't be sorry!

Want to know more about my ravishing Goddess? Check out her sites below:
Goddess Samantha - sites
www.twitter.com/SamanthaMuscle
follow the blog of Goddess Samantha
www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com
www.fetlife.com/users/635503