Switching from IRL to online domination has become a necessity for many these days. Years and experience in the industry aside, making content for the internet can be confusing or intimidating. Whether you are brand new to content creation or just find yourself w/o access to your usual set up at this time, this class is for you.

I believe diversification is key to making sure your business can withstand any changes that come at you. Selling photo sets, clips or fan club memberships on a variety of sites can be extra income, passive money or a life raft in times like this.

In this class I will be covering:

-The different clip platforms and some of their features
-Taking custom clip orders
-Creating content w/ little to no budget
-Tips & tricks for selling content online

In this class I will help you decide what platforms are right for you, give advice on how to juggle all your new sites and help you find you get started in making and marketing content.

If you can't attend the live showing you can still see the replay. All tickets include a link and password to watch the replay anytime.

A generous slave has donated 10 tickets for those in need. I have 3 left. If you would like a sponsored ticket please email MsElenaDeLuca@gmail.com and I'd be happy to give it to you.

The class will take place on CrowdCast. There is nothing to download or join. You will be emailed a reminder the day before class and the link prior to class.

Tickets can be purchased here.
FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt