A lot of people around me are a bit cynical about the change of time--It's a new decade for crying in the dark!--but I, for one, enjoy having a moment set aside for some introspection and examining ways to improve oneself and the world.

Are you going to change the way you, well, the way you kink? Are you going to cut back your sessions to quality more than quantity? Perhaps you seek a new submission frontier? 10 more cane strokes? Take the leap (HAH!) into suspension bondage? If you are a service bottom, how are you going to make your domina's life better in 2020?

I have my dungeon in Paris pretty much set up--and it does look mighty nice, I have my regular, loyal slaves and a stream of new ones, so I am going to focus on giving back to the BDSM community. I have been working on the English Speaking Munch and started teaching classes (in English) and I am going to have the time and energy to grow these projects as much as I can in 2020.

Of course I am going to work on my French and train to get my French driver license--a mountain of a goal in of itself--but these are not so kink orientated. Well, by the end of the year I will be driving my own kidnapping getaway car. . .