by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#4336 - 07/23/19 04:07 AM Where did your slave name come from?
Domina M Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Paris, France
Hey! Guess what, "M" is not the name that appears on my birth certificate. I was originally Morgan, because I liked the idea of Morgan LeFey, but when I started dealing with the pro community at large in Los Angeles in 2000, there was just a lot of domina's calling themselves "Morgan" at the time. Just "M" seemed cool at the time, but perhaps was a bit lazy. Ah, it has served me well, though.

What is your slave name story?

#4555 - 07/29/19 10:27 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: Domina M]
sissyjennifer Offline

Funny you should ask....You gave it to me. In NYC about 20 years ago, trying to expand my crossdressing experience. Had a session with you where you took me to a boutique and had me buy some things including a wig. Then had me get a makeover in front of other customers. You said the wig style made me look like Jennifer Anistan. Maybe the wig did, but I certainly didnt, lol. Anyway I kept the name sissy jennifer. Wonder if you remember. Regards...sissy jen

#4565 - 07/29/19 01:36 PM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: sissyjennifer]

Enthusiast

Oooh Jennifer! I absolutly remember this. What I remember the most is towards the end of the make over in the shop, your eyes simply caught fire with finding yourself. You looked very pretty with all the accessories, but the light in your eyes at that time was the most beautiful thing.

Hope you are well.

#5538 - 08/20/19 06:56 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: Domina M]
slvmaximus Online   content

My slave name came from the movie Gladiator. The general who became a slave who became a gladiator.

Here's some history from Wikipedia that always intrigued me.

Maximus Decimus Meridius: Maximus is an entirely fictitious character, but seems to be based on several characters, including Avidius Cassius, who was a general in Marcus Aurelius' armies.

The character of Maximus is fictional, although in some respects he resembles the historical figures Narcissus (Commodus's real-life murderer and the character's name in the first draft of the screenplay), Spartacus (who led a significant slave revolt in 73–71 BC), Cincinnatus (519–430 BC) (a farmer who was made dictator, saved Rome from invasion, then resigned his six-month appointment after 15 days), and Marcus Nonius Macrinus (a trusted general, Consul in 154 AD, and friend of Marcus Aurelius).

Thank you for the reference to this new board - very cool!!!

#5740 - 08/23/19 02:20 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: Domina M]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Mistress, great question! My name is based on my long time role play, a somewhat campy scene of me being a captured Tarzan or jungle kinkster who has been captured by the Amazon Queen for Her entertainment, etc. and it has changed slightly over the years as dominant women entered and left my life with “jungle” always being part of it. (Tarzan, I think, is too pompous and a cliche’.)

As I’ve written here and Maxville over the years I’ve sessioned with Dominas and female body builders. Several years ago I sessioned with a petite Asian female bodybuilder who came to town. I always wanted to meet her and she seemed to be her late 30s. In an email and phone call I clearly described myself as 6’ 1”, in pretty good shape for my “mature” age - a couple of decades older than her.

She was gorgeous in her animal print bikini, clear high heels and riding crop when I walked into her hotel room. She seemed genuinely surprised the way I looked, thinking I was going to be “ancient,” heavier... who knows? She immediately ordered me to strip for her. When I got down to my animal print thong and flexed for her she exclaimed in a cute Asian accent, “BEAST!” and called me that throughout the session... and two days later when I saw her one last time more before leaving town.

I changed email addresses a few years ago, as well as when I joined this site and rejoined Max a few years ago using “junglebeast” which is strong, but just campy enough to describe my alter ego. LOL!

#6067 - 08/31/19 02:28 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: Domina M]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
About 20 years ago, I was rejoining a chatroom and wanted to change my screen name. I ended up focusing on the fact that I am a switch with the idea of "Aspects”... But, I also wanted layers of meaning and I thought that was too "on the nose" but I caught on to the fact that ”Asp X” actually sounds the same.

On top of that having read the autobiography of Malcolm X and seen the movie, I liked the idea of a last name having to be earned at some future point. I also liked the dichotomy that an Asp is considered to be one of the deadliest creatures on the planet but in some circles the term Asp is used to mean a non-lethal extensible baton (sort of like Kleenex is a term for facial tissues since ASP is a leading manufacturer of them).

So... Loving what I came up with I entered the room... and by about the 2nd interaction, the people in the room had dropped the "X" and I was just Asp. At this point, it is not just a screen or "slave" name.. it is actually a nickname I go by in real life that even my good friends use instead of my given name (my screen names always still includes the "X"... Just no one really uses it).

Microsoft pissed me off by switching from .html to .asp to .aspx as the extensions on their web pages (just like Emeril pissed me off when he started yelling BAM!!! On his cooking show... Which was actually my previous screen name). But, it has actually been a blessing because it makes it much harder to search/stalk me on the web, even though I have consistently used it everywhere. I also like that fact that it is completely unuque in that I am the only "Asp" I have run across in the 20+ years I have used it.

#6074 - 08/31/19 03:44 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: slvmaximus]

Enthusiast

Oh that is very cool. I really like etymology and the back grounds of words and names. I like that so much thought went into your name and the lines of both fictional and historical figures.

#6075 - 08/31/19 03:47 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: junglebeast]

Enthusiast

BEAST! That is great. I love it and may, in fact, steal it. It is very macho and objectifying at the same time and I like things that ride an edge.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

#6076 - 08/31/19 03:51 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: AspX]

Enthusiast

I like the capital "X" on the end of your name and I hear you about flying under the radar with screen names. I like being known and respected In my community, but I have 0 interest in being "internet famous."

#6078 - 08/31/19 06:14 AM Re: Where did your slave name come from? [Re: Domina M]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Originally Posted By Domina M
BEAST! That is great. I love it and may, in fact, steal it. It is very macho and objectifying at the same time and I like things that ride an edge.

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Domina M, I’m surprised and honored. Steal away!

I completely agree with your description. The Bodybuilder also understood immediately my need to be an exhibitionist and an object, grunting around for Her entertainment.

My longtime Mistress who I began serving again about four years ago often alternates between “BEAST!” and “ANIMAL!” while “roughing me up” in Her words and slapping BEAST around. That she is also athletic and slightly shorter than me is a further turn on. The BEAST is a big, dumb lug under Her mental, emotional and physical control. LOL!

Words matter!

Moderator:  Cheyenne 
Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (nysubjack, Cheyenne, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, langerr, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32926 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Sara Lips Wrestling