I am a statuesque 5"11 in high heels, with a curvy hourglass figure and I dress to accentuate my shape for your viewing pleasure. Domination has been My Life Professionally for the past 10 Years. I enjoy Spanking & Flogging, Cock & Ball Torture, Verbal Humiliation & Degradation, Chastity device Training, and FTT.

I have Chambers in Kingston upon Hull, UK. I Tour Nationally and Internationally. I have always been Dominant, I simply adore what I do and I respect the fact that my lifestyle is protected by those that are willing to submit to Me, and I enjoy this way of life for the responsibility it brings as well as the rewards. As a Kick boxer I am physically fit and have a toned body, you will enjoy worshiping me. Your Mistress is also extremely strong... I am strict and pleasure through pain is indeed the skill of a true Mistress, My pleasure comes from making you submit to Me totally. Your Mistress is Stunningly Evil!

During my stay I will be offering double Domme sessions alongside some of the Dominatrices located at Atlanta’s finest Dungeon including Mistress Ultra Violet & Mistress Ayn.

I am The Ultimate English Goddess of Erotica!

Phone number: 07845 581772

twitter.com/TheMistressDita

Email:themistressdita@hotmail.com