by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2380 - 06/25/17 02:40 AM Mistress MsMadyson in Traveling June-Sept 2017
Domina MsMadyson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/36e497fa1705041f22cde93a…[/img]

I have set my schedule for the summer season and will be gracing the lucky slaves of Tucson, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Dallas and New Orleans with my supreme presence over the next few months. For more information about me and continual updates, follow my Twitter account: @MsMadyson or visit my web page: http://msmadyson.net

Because I am in demand and tend to be very busy during this time of the year, it is best to make a deposit toward your session to ensure your date & time with Me. This can be done at www.bit.ly/PSD4MsM

My schedule through the week after Labor Day will be as follows:

Tucson, AZ - June 25th to July 19th
I will be at home in Tucson Arizona and available for sessions for all dates except July 3rd and 4th.

Las Vegas - July 20th to 24th
I will be vacationing in Las Vegas but am willing to make time for special slaves in a limited fashion. DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL SESSIONS that I decide to take.

Tucson, AZ - July 26th to Aug 2nd
Normal sessions/availability will resume once I return from my vacation.

Salt Lake City - August 4th - 6th
I will be visiting Salt Lake City for the Rocky Mountain Rebellion and will be taking sessions in my free time while visiting. I will also be allowing lucky bottoms to participate in photo/video shoots during this visit, but these are limited and rare opportunities so contact me early if you are interested.

Tucson, AZ - August 7th - 10th
Another quick stop at home in Tucson with normal sessions and availability.

Southern California - August 11th - 14th
I will be based in Los Angeles for this visit to Southern California but may be willing to travel to other areas for the right slave (Deposit will be required for any slave I am traveling to meet). There will be lots of opportunities for doubles on this trip and I will also be allowing lucky bottoms to participate in photo/video shoots.

Tucson, AZ - August 16th - 29th
Normal sessions/availability until my final trip of the summer season.

Dallas, TX - Aug 31st to Sept 3rd
Visits to Dallas are always busy for me with lots of regulars, so make sure you book early if you want to ensure you get to see me.

New Orleans - Sept 4th - 8th
Life is always good in the Big Easy and there is so much to see & do when I visit. I will be taking sessions early on in my visit but will be attending the panel discussion & razor class with NOBLE in New Orleans on Sept 9th.

[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/a967bb667a50c155450d39c4…[/img]

#2384 - 06/27/17 06:03 PM Re: Mistress MsMadyson in Traveling June-Sept 2017 [Re: Domina MsMadyson]
Domina MsMadyson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ

I have set my schedule for the summer season and will be gracing the lucky slaves of Tucson, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Dallas and New Orleans with my supreme presence over the next few months. For more information about me and continual updates, follow my Twitter account: @MsMadyson or visit my web page: http://msmadyson.net

Because I am in demand and tend to be very busy during this time of the year, it is best to make a deposit toward your session to ensure your date & time with Me. This can be done at www.bit.ly/PSD4MsM

My schedule through the week after Labor Day will be as follows:

Tucson, AZ - June 25th to July 19th
I will be at home in Tucson Arizona and available for sessions for all dates except July 3rd and 4th.

Las Vegas - July 20th to 24th
I will be vacationing in Las Vegas but am willing to make time for special slaves in a limited fashion. DEPOSIT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR ALL SESSIONS that I decide to take.

Tucson, AZ - July 26th to Aug 2nd
Normal sessions/availability will resume once I return from my vacation.

Salt Lake City - August 4th - 6th
I will be visiting Salt Lake City for the Rocky Mountain Rebellion and will be taking sessions in my free time while visiting. I will also be allowing lucky bottoms to participate in photo/video shoots during this visit, but these are limited and rare opportunities so contact me early if you are interested.

Tucson, AZ - August 7th - 10th
Another quick stop at home in Tucson with normal sessions and availability.

Southern California - August 11th - 14th
I will be based in Los Angeles for this visit to Southern California but may be willing to travel to other areas for the right slave (Deposit will be required for any slave I am traveling to meet). There will be lots of opportunities for doubles on this trip and I will also be allowing lucky bottoms to participate in photo/video shoots.

Tucson, AZ - August 16th - 29th
Normal sessions/availability until my final trip of the summer season.

Dallas, TX - Aug 31st to Sept 3rd
Visits to Dallas are always busy for me with lots of regulars, so make sure you book early if you want to ensure you get to see me.

New Orleans - Sept 4th - 8th
Life is always good in the Big Easy and there is so much to see & do when I visit. I will be taking sessions early on in my visit but will be attending the panel discussion & razor class with NOBLE in New Orleans on Sept 9th.

Moderator:  Cheyenne, Mistress Tissa 
Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (nysubjack, Soapy, langerr, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Poester, denali, Cheyenne, tosser, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, Dunkinsimth, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bruce88, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33667 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas