I am posting this on My board so if it goes off the rails, it's contained here.

Whether we like it or not, COVID has changed the way we do business in the short run and most likely in the long run. Georgia is as open as any state in the US, but most offices are remaining closed by choice for the next 30-90 days. This means most married clients and their spouses are still working from home making it hard (if not impossible) to escape for a few hours to do a session. Business travel, which amounts to at least 30 percent of my business is non-existent. So even though I am offering in person sessions, it wouldn't be enough to pay the bills for most Dommes. At least not for now.

At the start of this I put together some distance training options as a stop gap measure for both Me and My subs. Just because you can't scratch the itch in person, doesn't mean it goes away. Until the virus entered our lives I turned down most distance training requests and the reasons for that were many. But with the inability to do in person sessions, it was the only option - and oddly enough I found that I did get more pleasure from it than I had banked on. I started stretching creative muscles that I didn't know I had and that has been satisfying. The best part though has been doing distance training and having it culminate in a live session. I've had a couple of those so far and it took the sessions into a whole other realm. Being able to build on a role play or training scenario pre-session and then even being able to continue post session has been an unexpected boon.

I travel to DC once a quarter. My March trip was cancelled which left Me and a lot of DC subs disappointed. Close to half of My DC regulars have joined Me in distance training and it's helped some of them punch through limits and explore boundaries in a whole different way. When I am able to return, the in person sessions with these subs will be off the chain.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I think that will be the case with COVID and domination. Even when things get back to some semblance of normalcy, I plan to still offer distance training to subs that have seen Me or plan to see Me in person. It will just be an extension and enhancement to what I already do.

Thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn