by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#8988 - 01/01/20 11:01 AM Reflecting - 2019
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
This is the time of year I like to reflect and look back on all the things I am grateful for, not only in the previous year, but in life in general. First and foremost I am healthy and that is huge. This was a year when many pro Dommes were lost and it provided a heavy dose of reality. Life is short. Even the strongest can fall. Live life to its fullest every day and every way that you can.

In many ways 2019 was an extraordinary year. FemDom Mansion continued to grow in public awareness and for the first year (now in year 4) we had events for submissives that were not in My direct sphere. It was exciting to have a sub fly from the UAE just to partake in a long held fantasy and it was even more exciting to be the one that enabled his fantasies to come to life. The Mansion also saw the collaring of slave boy jaime and dealt with the serious issue of gender identity with on new client. All of these events were joyous and we look forward to more in 2020.

This is also the time when I start to think of individual clients and the importance they have in My life. Yes, I do care for many of you – very much – and am grateful to have you in My life. You keep My house filled with flowers, you make Me laugh, you defend Me, you promote Me, you pave the way for Me when I come to your city, I want for virtually nothing and I know that I could call on many of you and you would be here in an instant if I needed you. That is golden and My life is fuller and happier because of you.

I am truly rich – and I don’t mean in tender – I mean in relationships and experiences. Thank you all for your participation and contribution to this fabulous thing called life. I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous (and kinky) 2020.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#8991 - 01/01/20 11:56 AM Re: Reflecting - 2019 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
nysubjack Online   content
Regular

Mistress Ayn,

What a lovely message for all of those who have come to know you, and what a warm invitation to those who might not yet have had that pleasure.

Such a gracious attitude certainly helps explain why you are such a popular, respected and admired Domme.

Happy New Year and hope you have a wonderful and successful 2020.

Jack

Edited by nysubjack (01/01/20 11:57 AM)

#8998 - 01/01/20 02:05 PM Re: Reflecting - 2019 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Lovely sentiments Mistress. One thing I have learned through the years is that we never know what awaits us around the next corner of life... it can all change in the blink of an eye. As you stated, that's why it's imperative to live life to the fullest and make the most of the opportunities we're given.

I hope 2020 builds upon all the good things from 2019 for you and FemDom Mansion. I also thank you for allowing me the privilege of serving you and I sincerely hope that we can continue to build upon the foundation that was laid in 2019.

~AynsToy

#9000 - 01/01/20 03:15 PM Re: Reflecting - 2019 [Re: AynsToy]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Hey DV.. just think about where we were at this point last year. About 10 days away from starting our service leading up to the Triple Threat experience.

What an amazing year with a constant deepening of our relationships with Mistress Ayn...

#9001 - 01/01/20 03:21 PM Re: Reflecting - 2019 [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Thank You for everything this past year Mistress...

The Triple Threat
Our time in DC
Your visit to Detroit
All of our remote interactions, both public and private

i have said it for years but 2019 just confirmed what an amazing Mistress and person You are... Thank You so much for allowing me to serve You in the ways that i do.

Asp

#9005 - 01/01/20 04:44 PM Re: Reflecting - 2019 [Re: AspX]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By AspX
Hey DV.. just think about where we were at this point last year. About 10 days away from starting our service leading up to the Triple Threat experience.

What an amazing year with a constant deepening of our relationships with Mistress Ayn...

So very true Asp ... that's a good point. It was an amazing year indeed and it all started with the Triple Threat event.

~AynsToy

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Poester, Soapy, Stern Miss Lea, nysubjack, 2Balls1Cock, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Cheyenne, Mistress Berlin NYC, langerr, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32922 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato