by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3149 - 08/05/18 02:44 PM Same day session are not for Me.
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Do you do same day sessions?

The short answer is “no”. Occasionally I will take a last minute request from a sub that I have sessioned with in the past, but I have to be familiar with his interests and it must fit within My schedule that day.

There are two main reasons I don’t accept same day session requests:

1. Subs that request last minute sessions tend to be the worst sort of clients. Many subs will ask for sessions on short notice because they know the Domme won’t have time to properly vet them. This is an old trick that those of Us that have been around for a while are wise to. Clients making last minute requests are also the ones that most frequently “no show”, show up late, have poor etiquette, etc. In general, I prefer to session with a client that is not impetuous about sessioning, but instead plans for it and anticipates it.

2. I like to mull over a session in My mind for a while. It’s part of the process that I enjoy about sessioning. It’s also one of the reasons I think I am very good at what I do. I don’t just show up and go through a checklist of your interests. My sessions are crafted to fit your interests and My current mood. A last minute/same day session deprives Me of that.

Lastly is My schedule: As a Dominant, I tend to want to be in control of everything in My life. (That should not be a surprise.) That includes My schedule. When I retire for the evening, I like to have a clear idea of what the following day will bring. A request for a same day session puts a kink in My plans, which is another reason I seldom grant them – even to subs that are known to Me. I think it is a common misconception that a Dominatrix rolls out of bed, puts on Her boots and then sits around waiting for clients. That may be true in a “house” like Pandora’s Box or similar establishments where Ladies work a shift, but that is not the case with independent Dommes like Me and most of the other Mistresses in the industry.

In short, I would prefer to pass up a session that doesn’t give Me adequate time to plan the session and vet the client.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3159 - 08/08/18 07:52 PM Re: Same day session are not for Me. [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

Once again this is very sound reasoning.

Early in the existence of this forum some sub (it might've been Oww) started a thread about problems he had because he had scheduled a session very far in advance. What stuck in my mind is that several Dommes essentially hijacked the thread to go on and on about how terrible short notice sessions were instead of addressing the issue raided by the OP that scheduling too far in the future could create problems.

I don't recall if you participated in that thread (it was a long time ago). What is your policy regarding that?

#3160 - 08/08/18 08:38 PM Re: Same day session are not for Me. [Re: The Thomas]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello thomas,

I do remember that thread but I doubt I joined the discussion. I don't have any issue with very advanced planning. I have scheduled things as far out as 8 months - maybe farther. When I go to DC subs often book the next visit (3 months out) just to make sure they get the time they want.

I have a calendar, both electronic and paper (I believe in redundancy when things are important) and I view it usually multiple times a day. If a Domme is active and she keeps a calendar I can't imagine how scheduling far out could be a problem. I guess if she travels a lot it might be an issue but I don't see how she would just forget it.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (Moth to a Flame, tosser, international, TheDriver, Soapy, Chi61, Dominions, denali, Domina M, Cheyenne, MsRoseWoods, furfan, DominaAdmin, langerr, Awillingstudent, buffalo, nysubjack, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, Poester, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Dunkinsimth, artiemus1, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bruce88, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33690 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon