by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2240 - 05/15/17 12:31 PM Latest Review on TER
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Role plays can be so much fun and I can really throw Myself into a good set up. I believe in staying in character the whole time (not just using a role play as a set up and then having it deteriorate into a normal session), so I love it when the sub can stay in character too - and this sub did a remarkable job of that. What ensued was a whole lot of fun and as a result, he got a passing grade on his medical exam and was able to land the job of his dreams.

The entire review can be seen on The Erotic Review. Membership required.

General

Super professional and easy to be comfortable with, Mistress Ayn and I set up a role play that started before I arrived. From the moment I walked in until I left, we both were in character. She owned it and owned me. Her website is accurate and complete. Exactly as her pictures portray. Hourglass figure. No spare flesh, stacked. A body to worship. She is superbly professional, yet playful.

The Juicy Details:

I had to go get this exam as part of a new job. My company wanted to insure me and needed me to undergo some tests. Right from the start I knew something wasn't... normal. I was expecting Lab Corp but found was led to a house in Buckhead. The foyer of the office was small with a table and some strange equipment. Once I handed over the paperwork, I was led to a small restroom and told to strip. The medical staff wouldn't even give me a robe.

I didn't think I was at the right place, but they assured me I was. Once I got on the exam table, the doctor admonished me a bit because I had a hard on. She said it was OK, but that it was appropriate. She gave me a long talk about how the company had entrusted her to do this exams for years. She was the final say as to whether I got the job or not, but could assure me that if I did what she asked I would get the job. At some point during this speech, she removed her lab coat and I was speechless. That body. That outfit. I couldn't concentrate on what she was saying, but I soon realized I had been restrained to the exam table and the doctor was preparing a probe. But first there was a sensitivity test.

Over the next 2 hours, I was probed and tested in many ways. I just kept in mind that if the doctor was happy, I would get the job. She had some weird ways of being happy, but at one point she was abusing me and I think she had an orgasm. I knew I'd get the job then, but she quickly made sure I knew who was in charge.

If you read her website, it has everything else you need to know. Basics? You'll get release, but she'll make you pay for it. She is a complete professional and role played for 2 hours. Stunning woman. Have fun!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2243 - 05/16/17 11:11 PM Re: Latest Review on TER [Re: Mistress Ayn]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I had no idea what TER meant before I read this. It has occurred to me rather recently that when I was more into roleplay was also when I was also deeply into phonesex.

#2249 - 05/18/17 10:13 PM Re: Latest Review on TER [Re: The Thomas]

Veteran

Originally Posted By The Thomas
It has occurred to me rather recently that when I was more into roleplay was also when I was also deeply into phonesex.

I get that. I find people that request role plays fall into two major categories: newbies and fetishists.

T think the newbies feel awkward or self conscious simply submitting to a woman and need a prop as an excuse to do something that goes against their nature.

The fetishists motivations are not dissimilar. I see it most in medical role play. An excuse is needed in order to allow yourself to be tied up, probed, prodded, given an enema, etc.

It's a little disingenuous but I still enjoy role plays very much if the sub can stay in character. Often the newbies forget the premise they set up to get themselves there in the first place and just fall into the sub role. I probably shouldn't, but I find that a bit irritating after I've gone to the effort to set up the role play. I think I have complained about this in another thread . . .

#2909 - 02/18/18 08:04 AM Re: Latest Review on TER [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Mistress Ayn, I love reading your comments and reviews. As an FYI, I had two job interiews this past week and another one this coming Wednesday as I look at new opportunities, so I might need an exam as well. smile

Hope all is well.

teddy

Edited by teddymishka (02/18/18 12:50 PM)

#2931 - 02/25/18 08:05 PM Re: Latest Review on TER [Re: Mistress Ayn]

Veteran

Oh, I am sure you will be "examined" thoroughly on Monday.

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
325 registered (Eastbabyhuey, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, Ma$oboy, Dominions, HellionCobRoller, Boucheron, Michelle Lacy, DominaAdmin, The Thomas, NYC Mistress Devi, langerr, Soapy, nysubjack, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, furfan, WestAugust, Mistress An Li, MayaMidnight, CelesteTaylor, Stern Miss Lea, Bruce88, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, Domina M, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, Chuck123, artiemus1, tosser, international, Chi61, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33851 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot