by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#9097 - 01/08/20 12:00 AM Bladder Control Assignment
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
The assignment

i was told to start by inserting a Hush plug into my ass... then i am to consume a gallon of fluids which i am doing by drinking 8-10 oz every 10 minutes... as my bladder fills, i will have to run patterns on the plug until i finish the entire gallon.

i am not to go to the bathroom for the entire time i am drinking plus at least one hour... Once i can no longer take it, i must go to the bathroom and stroke myself until i am hard.. then i am allowed to pee for one or two seconds then stop...

From there, i must go to the bed and edge for the next 20 minutes before returning to the bathroom where i will be allowed to pee while stroking myself the entire time but again, i am not allowed to orgasm during this...

Finally, i have to write @MistressAyn a note detailing all that i felt and how it all effected me during the entire process... so that She can possibly use all of this information against me when i visit Her next week.

my live Tweeting of it...

i have started my service to @MistressAyn and so far am 40 minutes into it... i inserted the plug for the first time in almost a year and it wasn't easy... i have also consumed a 32 oz bottle of coconut water & have started on the 100oz bottle of water i have in addition to that

Unfortunately, the feeling of service & the insertion of the plug already had me hard before i even began... After the first 30 minutes and about 30 oz, i started a 7 minute pattern with the Hush plug that intermittently buzzed as i typed away on Twitter

At that point i was good.. but this last drinking & another pattern has started to make me feel like i need to pee, yet i have about another 80 oz of water to go & probably two hours before i am even allowed a couple of seconds of bladder release

Current Progress... keeping in mind that i have also drank a 32 oz container of coconut water prior to this...

Let me just say that i did as much as i could but i didn't get much further than this point in @MistressAyn's torture regime... Sometime in the next 20 minutes, i could no longer hold back & felt little uncontrolled squirts (which i know is where She was trying to get me)

i went into the bathroom and took down my underwear just in case, but as soon as i touched my cock i started to pee... i knew she wanted me to cut off the flow after only two seconds but it literally wasn't happening...

i kept trying to stop and for about the next 10 seconds i literally couldn't clamp down on myself enough to hold it in... finally, i got it to stop and then i had to make a choice, continue on/restart with the drinking or go to the bed and stroke as ordered

i decided that i hadn't really fully followed @MistressAyn's intention at that point (& She had told me that this was also about Her experimenting on me to understand what i could take), so i decided to restart... i drank some more water and started another pattern with the Hush

This lasted about 3 minutes when i realized, i was just setting myself up for another failure so i stopped the pattern & the drinking to try to suffer for the hour @MistressAyn wanted... well, guess what, i lasted about 15 minutes before another uncontrolled squirt

This time, i figured i should quit on the hour idea & just complete the process as @MistressAyn had laid out... i went to the bathroom & stroked myself hard... then i forced myself to pee for two seconds & stopped before moving to the bed to edge for the next 20 minutes

i set the timer on my phone for 20 minutes, turned on a very long pattern with the Hush & started stroking myself again... Surprisingly, this eliminated my need to pee completely but i was as hard as i have ever been & was quickly at the edge... which was even more torturous

i managed to stay there until about the 7 minute mark & then had to pause... i started again 30 seconds later, but at the 10 minute mark i could barely handle any more & let go of my cock... which then leaked like an insane amount onto my stomach... which i faithfully consumed

i began again... stroking while thinking about @MistressAyn & the many things She has done to me while in Her clutches... i managed to stay in control until about the 16 minute mark before i again was way too close & stopped... which led to another round of leakage & consumption

Finally, i managed to get to the 20 minute mark and turned off the pattern on the Hush before heading into the bathroom to release my bladder... Shockingly, i didn't really need to go at this point but i still managed to pee a good deal (although probably not as much as before)

i then sat down & wrote @MistressAyn an email describing all that i went thru & what each step felt like (even more than i have posted here) as She had ordered me to do... having to stop every so often to pee again...

Thank You @MistressAyn for allowing me to serve & please You

#9119 - 01/09/20 09:37 AM Re: Bladder Control Assignment [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
And then there was round 2.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9126 - 01/10/20 12:41 AM Bladder Control Assignment - Round 2 [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Recap of my tweets following Round 2 with Mistress Ayn that occurred on Wednesday evening

Yesterday @MistressAyn sent me instructions to follow... today, She took a much more active role in torturing me with the Hush and bladder control... it was complete hell that i barely (or maybe not depending upon your point of view) got through without failing

i was supposed to leave work at 4pm so that She could start on me since She only had until 7pm.... but, of course, work got in the way and i didn't actually get out of there until 5pm (extremely frustrated and pissed off about it too)...

However, i did drink a 20oz Mountain Dew at 4pm & then quickly followed that up with an 8oz bottle of Redline Extreme so i actually was on my way before @MistressAyn even gave me my marching orders....

When i got back to the hotel, She ordered me to drink a half gallon of water over the next 30 minutes (which i somehow managed to do) then @MistressAyn ordered me to put in the Hush & took very active control over me buzzing my ass from Her phone

She told me to take another sip of water with every buzz... and then proceeded to send little bursts of vibrations to my ass every minute or so... some were quick & i would drink (reporting back that i had).. some were longer & i would drink...

This went on... over and over... until the half liter bottle of water was also gone... meaning that i had consumed about 108oz of fluid in just a two hour period. It was almost too much, but @MistressAyn's instruction & control of the plug was intensely wonderful to me

She ordered me to just continue what i was doing, but the pressure was building like crazy & i could barely hold the pee in... @MistressAyn "kindly" allowed me to pee for 5 seconds & then sent me to the bed to edge myself, but not cum, while She tortured me with the Hush

This went on for a long time & i had to stop stroking to keep myself from cumming at least three times... By this time it was already 7:30, a full half-hour after @MistressAyn said She had to leave by, but She was still not done with me...

She ordering me not to pee & only stroke if She sent a buzz to my ass, then went to eat dinner.. i said i would only message IF i started getting the uncontrollable squirts of pee to which @MistressAyn replied "you will be severely punished if you interrupt my dinner with that."

With that in mind, i did everything i could think of for the next 20 minutes or so to prevent myself from going. i literally couldn't handle any more & was about to fail when the buzz in my ass signaled that i could stroke myself (which actually does relieve the need to pee)

This went on for at least the next half hour... my cock was rubbed raw from the stroking & i did have to stop (and clean up for @MistressAyn) multiple times but finally the buzzing stopped just as i was reaching the edge again...

Of course, this stopping wasn't relief... instead, i truly needed to pee much worse than any time before. @MistressAyn ordered me to stand in front of the toilet but not to pee until She buzzed me again, then i could fully empty... i was dying & She was enjoying the torture...

Finally, the uncontrollable squirts of pee started & @MistressAyn sent a pattern... BUT I DIDN'T GET IT!!!

So, i stayed there... squirting.. apologizing.. begging to be allowed to go so that i didn't fully fail Her... and She was both enjoying it & expecting that i had released

Finally, @MistressAyn sent a message saying i should be buzzing so i could go... there was the sweet release but not total pleasure as my raw cock burned a little, my ass hurt as it naturally tried to push out the plug & after i basically had blue balls (which i still feel)

However, at the end, the greatest pleasure swept over me as
@MistressAyn
texted "Thanks for amusing Me"... which is all i ever want to do.

Thank You @MistressAyn for allowing me to serve & please You

#9138 - 01/10/20 10:06 AM Re: Bladder Control Assignment - Round 2 [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Controlling the Hush (and you) was great fun. Well, I was usually in control of the Hush. It had a mind of its own at the end.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Moderator:  Mistress Ayn 
Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (Soapy, WestAugust, Cheyenne, Mistress Berlin NYC, langerr, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, Mistress Tissa, international, The Thomas, marstoy, Stern Miss Lea, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, Chi61, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, buffalo, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, nysubjack, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32901 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova