by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#14315 - 04/23/21 09:16 PM on the king lexa and similar approach to persuasion
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

There are several dommes, ones who are either current dommes or semi-retired due to the pandemic or other factors and who obviously, or seemingly, persuade somewhat unwilling guys to go for a toilet training session that becomes forced. I would be thinking of King Lexa based on some of her videoclips, but I think there are a few others somewhat similar to her!

If you have seen Lexa or another similar domme, who does toilet training and who enjoys using force in some of the toilet sessions she does, even if the guy is getting unwilling, and she persuaded you into "toilet training" when you were not sure of it or were partly unwilling, how did she do it?

And, other than King Lexa, who, if anyone, has a similar approach? I.e. she expects a significant fraction of her subs or slaves to submit to toilet training and she persuades or seduces them into it or moves them out of the people she sees?

#14452 - 05/11/21 08:22 AM Re: on the king lexa and similar approach to persuasion [Re: ztrade]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I met King Lexa when she was in NYC. Sorry guys, we didn't discuss our toilet training techniques.

As to styles, I'm more of a it's a privilege type Girl. wink I believe full toilet is an art form. Practitioners range from Picasso's 'Portrait of Ambroise Vollard,' to Rembrandt's 'The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp.'

#15512 - 08/01/21 08:23 AM Re: on the king lexa and similar approach to persuasion [Re: ztrade]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By ztrade
I would be thinking of King Lexa based on some of her videoclips

Judging how any Domme really is during a session based on her clips... Especially the extreme ones... Is a complete mistake. It is marketing to 1) Sell content Which brings in passive income & 2) to attract those with an interest in that particular fetish to session with them.

FTT is very much on my limits list and I have not only sessioned with King Lexa (very fun time... Review Here ) but have done personal service and hung out with her on multiple occasions and in multiple cities. I have literally shopped with/for her and bought certain foods that she uses to prepare her body to execute an FTT session, so its not like the subject was taboo in our interactions.

I say all of this to give some credibility to the following statement: There has never been any pressure to do FTT with King Lexa. In fact, because it's on my limits list it was never even discussed even though we did both bladder control (me) and GS (body only based on my limits).

Most Dommes can only pull off a single FTT session a day (some may be able to do two but it is pretty rare) and someone like King Lexa (or Lilith Kat, Empress Ming, and Bossy Ass Delilah, as examples) are in extreme demand for those sessions among aficionados. Therefore, they would never waste their.. well... waste on some random guy when their schedule is packed (geez...ya can't avoid puns on the FTT board can you?) with guys who desperately want that.

You are correct when you said "seemingly" forces a sub to do it because when a Domme that does FTT "forces" someone its probably because that sub expressed that they enjoy having their limits pushed, or being forced to do things or even requested that they be given no way to backout of FTT after booking it.

Finally, unrelated to King Lexa, I have a Domme who tried for years and many, many sessions to get me to drink her piss. At one point she went so far as to truly try and force it by tying me down and using a blow-up gag with a tube that ran through the middle so I couldn't even close my mouth but even then, I still forced it out of the sides of my mouth when it was entirely full (that really pissed her off).

Finally, near the beginning of the next session after that incident she had me tied naked against some dungeon equipment in front of a mirror. She then put a glass full of piss up to my lips then forcefully, but also very matter of factly, ordered me to drink while she watched me in the mirror. Based on her tone of voice and the look on her face, I literally could not resist. To this day, she is the only one whose piss I have consumed or allowed to piss anywhere near my mouth (in case of splashing). My guess is that the same general technique would apply to FTT.

#15519 - 08/01/21 01:09 PM Re: on the king lexa and similar approach to persuasion [Re: ]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Nomasks
Just drink some piss dude, you'll enjoy it.

Actually, that was one of the most powerful moments I have ever experienced as a sub.

The reason it is now an even harder limit for any other Domme (but not that one), is that act is special, dedicated & owned by the Domme who forced it so doing it for anyone else is cheating in my totally f'd up mind.

#17160 - 05/17/22 02:14 AM Re: on the king lexa and similar approach to persuasion [Re: AspX]
Poester Online   content
Enthusiast

Was GS/drinking as strongly on your "limits list" as FT?

po

Moderator:  MsRoseWoods 
Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (nysubjack, Soapy, spiderone23, Cheyenne, marstoy, The Thomas, CelesteTaylor, WestAugust, DominaAdmin, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, langerr, denali, Chi61, buffalo, HellionCobRoller, midlet, tosser, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Domina M, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Chuck123, Poester, Bruce88, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, TheDriver, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, furfan, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, Eva Lordes, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33333 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Fetbot